Atlanta...Please Explain Yourself

FoolTimeFoolTime Posts: 1,311 ✭✭
edited November 2011 in The Reason
435368347.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1322237330&Signature=gY72zuaA5K3iBlfGAj4EYE5h9A0%3Ddhgdghdfgfdf

Replies

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 28,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Lol this is old but still hilarious
  • beerisgood4yabeerisgood4ya Posts: 2,566
    edited November 2011
    Lol..........wtf...........is that a wax tupay? Lo looking like he could have been a character on the pjs.
  • a_lista_list Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    thats philly shyt......they been doin that.....
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 8,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    i dont understand why the whole city have to explain the appearance of one nigga
  • FoolTimeFoolTime Posts: 1,311 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    i dont understand why the whole city have to explain the appearance of one nigga

Aight thenm you want another representative

6f4ce291.jpg

Luda I fucks wit you bruh but lol

Luda.jpg
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    this the one thing people shocked at atlanta for? fo real?
    Yo got

niggas whinning of that soft nigga drake not showing up for their video
    waka flocka living in your city acting retarted
    gucci mane doing mixtapes with the white girl mob
    young jeezy being pushed back
    suspect ass niggas like tyler perry and eddie long
    the biggest 2 songs outta the A this year were "racks" and "tony montana"
    TI getting locked up annualy
    Jeezy falling off getting pushed back more than detox

atl got a laundry list of L's
  • StiffStiff Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Yo got

That's what's up....and where are you from again?
    edited November 2011
    Stiff wrote: »
    That's what's up....and where are you from again?

Tri State area but i got fam in the ATL and georgia. And im not a northern nigga who always hating on the south cause i got fam in atl and columbus and fucks with allot of great artists from the atl like TIP, outkast, luda, killer mike, old jeezy shit, dro, etc. But yall niggas done fell the fuck off music wise. Bunch of short bus retarted niggas making preschool level songs.
    edited November 2011
    Yo got

Tyler Perry from New Orleans though

Besides that I agree. I still maintain that Atlanta is one of the main reasons hip hop is in condition it's in. With the exception of OutKast, Goodie (Dungeon Fam), Tip and P Troy, Atlanta is full of dick riding, trend hoppin faggots
    Negro, where you been at? PPl been getting them sideburns for decades all ova the country. You need to crawl from unda yo rock.

Nigga that shit painted on though dumb dumb
  • StiffStiff Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Nah atlanta ain't fell off. We still got quality niggas dropping shit..ie pill/cyhi/killer mike. Atlanta got wack niggas just like everywhere else in the world but it just so happens our wack niggas know how to make catchy stuff that gets attention
    edited November 2011
    FoolTime wrote: »
    Tyler Perry from New Orleans though

Besides that I agree. I still maintain that Atlanta is one of the main reasons hip hop is in condition it's in. With the exception of OutKast, Goodie (Dungeon Fam), Tip and P Troy, Atlanta is full of dick riding, trend hoppin faggots

Nigga that shit painted on though dumb dumb

yeah but they never let him run that susepct shit in the NO he had to move to the down low capital to let that shit fly which is a L for the atl
    edited November 2011
    Nah atlanta ain't fell off. We still got quality niggas dropping shit..ie pill/cyhi/killer mike. Atlanta got wack niggas just like everywhere else in the world but it just so happens our wack niggas know how to make catchy stuff that gets attention

This is true. I fucks with Killer Kill especially. Yall need to put your younger generation in check though, like forreal
    edited November 2011
    And you got this information from where?

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me. Tyler Perry ran that suspect shit all across the country doing plays before he did movies. Not just Atlanta

but the head quarters for that shit is his ATL mansion just like eddie long having his home church in the atlanta area. There is a reason i didn't even consider morehouse when i was looking for colleges..............
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    FoolTime wrote: »
    This is true. I fucks with Killer Kill especially. Yall need to put your younger generation in check though, like forreal

It's a thread made by waterproof, just for that...but plenty of feelings got caught.
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Ayo, Monsizzle why don't you explain being black and playing hockey you want to call niggas out. Fuck outta here B. You opinion means jack and shit.
    edited November 2011
    Ayo, Monsizzle why don't you explain being black and playing hockey you want to call niggas out. Fuck outta here B. You opinion means jack and shit.

lol at you trina call me out for being a black hockey player which I am not ashamed to be yet you cant explain why your life outside the IC is shitty and why your a man groupie of another grown man. Care you answer those questions today or you gunna just ignore it like every other day lmaooooo you a pitifull ass pussy nigga afraid to admit what you really are hahaha.
  • Who Cares???Who Cares??? Posts: 1,167
    edited November 2011
    Atlanta use to put out some damn good music. Damn shame how they hit rock bottom
    edited November 2011
    lol at you trina call me out for being a black hockey player which I am not ashamed to be yet you cant explain why your life outside the IC is shitty and why your a man groupie of another grown man. Care you answer those questions today or you gunna just ignore it like every other day lmaooooo you a pitifull ass pussy nigga afraid to admit what you really are hahaha.

Go power play and deke in traffic you lame. You should be ashamed of yourself B.
    edited November 2011
    Go power play and deke in traffic you lame. You should be ashamed of yourself B.

what that i keep it 100% and not ashamed to represent brothas positively by proving sterotypes wrong? Lmao you a fucking comedian my lame nigga hahaha. Act like you shouldn't be ashamed that your bitch ass cant even defend the fact your life and man crush on weezy f baby hahaha. Keep beating around the bush about your life but try hating on a real niggas life like mine haha never gets old!
    edited November 2011
    And you got this information from where?

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me. Tyler Perry ran that suspect shit all across the country doing plays before he did movies. Not just Atlanta

Why is Atlanta referred to as the "gay mecca for Black men"?
    edited November 2011
    what that i keep it 100% and not ashamed to represent brothas positively by proving sterotypes wrong? Lmao you a fucking comedian my lame nigga hahaha. Act like you shouldn't be ashamed that your bitch ass cant even defend the fact your life and man crush on weezy f baby hahaha. Keep beating around the bush about your life but try hating on a real niggas life like mine haha never gets old!

But you a Black Hockey Player tho.
    edited November 2011
    But you a Black Hockey Player tho.

lol but what does that have to do with your tampon ass not being able to defend yourself and having a shitty life haha. Me being a black athlete that also getting that degre and job looks doesn't affect the fact you a broke ass nigga that worships another man for a living and cant even admit what your are on the IC hahahaha.

You gunna keep side skirting questions like a bitch or gunna respond by defending your self liek a grown man lmaoooo. I think i know the answer to that one lmaoooo.
    edited November 2011
    lol but what does that have to do with your tampon ass not being able to defend yourself and having a shitty life haha. Me being a black athlete that also getting that degre and job looks doesn't affect the fact you a broke ass nigga that worships another man for a living and cant even admit what your are on the IC hahahaha.

You gunna keep side skirting questions like a bitch or gunna respond by defending your self liek a grown man lmaoooo. I think i know the answer to that one lmaoooo.

I would be willing to make a 10:1 bet you are a virgin. Probably still have wet dreams. Damn you are a lame.
  • thewave19thewave19 Posts: 1,371
    edited November 2011

True

But disagree with the last part. Fans just support wateva is put out whether its catchy... or in other words dumbed down. The radio play, they follow like zombies
    edited November 2011
    I would be willing to make a 10:1 bet you are a virgin. Probably still have wet dreams. Damn you are a lame.

lol at me fucking my chick the other night tho. Now you moving on to virgin jokes but still have no testicular fortitude to defend the fact that you worship grown niggas for money and your life aint amounting to shit lol. I would say you a virgin but i know you bec fucking with them young money niggas literally lmaooo. you keep showing more how you a pussy that cant even defend what you do for a living by the post hahahah.