Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

1315316318320321325

Replies

  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    janklow wrote: »
    ...yeah, remember, guys, when the posters flip out, it's NEVER out of the blue
    Lambent wrote: »
    White, Black, Asian, anybody can get it from Huruma. n/h

    @Pdogg77
    The bottom post is a nice follow-up to the top one.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 6,294 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    name 5 vodka's that are better
    -Chopin
    -Finlandia
    -Stolichnaya
    -Von Gogh
    -Zubrowka

    also, i miss Kalashnikov-branded vodka
    I'm just point out that the white race as a whole has acted devilish. There is no inconsistency there. Check the history. Tell me what other race, ethnic group, culture has committed the acts that whites have on the scale that whites have.
    however, this THEN reduces the debate to "acts become more or less evil depending on the scale." if you do something devilish, it should be devilish REGARDLESS of the scale.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    You are speaking in absolute terms. Say "majority" "mostly" "close to all".
    When you say "white people" you speak on the totality.

    I shouldn't have to say "majority," "mostly," or "close to all" in every line. If I've made a blanket statement saying that I'm not talking about every individual white person, but more the white race as a supergroup, which I have on multiple ocassions, any reasonable and intelligent person should understand that the "majority," "mostly," and "close to all" are implied.
    You acknowledge there are groups of white people who have no hand in this.
    (particularly the ones of this generation)
    yet condemn the totality anyways.

    I haven't condemned anyone. I've pointed out that the group as a whole has been what many would consider devilish over the past millenium or so. Again, at no point have I said that every white person contributed to genocide. I simply pointed out that there have been genocides committed by the white race or members of the white race acting largely on behalf of the white race if you prefer.
    You are saying factual things.
    But so are white people when they give statistics (peep heyslicks post) that paint black americans in a negative light.

    The difference is their "facts" consist mostly of statistics taken out of context. Heyslick's post is the perfect example. Whites constantly use numbers like that to suggest that blacks are more racist than whites because of the higher number of interracial attacks. If you've heard any reputable person, black or white, address those numbers, they quickly point out that the vast majority of the interracial crimes commited by blacks are socio/economic in motivation not racial. The exact opposite is the case for the white interracial crime. So you see the "facts" that white people usually give is data or information skewed to fit their agenda. The facts that I present are indisputable. Whites enslaved blacks for hundreds of years. Whites drove the Native American nearly to extinction and groups such as the Native Tasmanians completely to extinction. Whites have treated people of other races like shit for decades despite the fact that many of them were brought to those countries by the very whites that mistreated them. Those aren't examples of doctored data. They are indisputable and undeniable truths.
    What is the difference between white people saying all black people are *insert adjective here* based on the actions of a few
    and black people saying all white people are *insert adjective here* based on the actions of their ancestors?

    There is no difference, but as I've stated several times now. I never said any such thing. If you can point out the place where I said all white people have done anything please do. Good luck on that though cause I didn't say it. What I said is that the White race as a group has and continues to do very devilish deeds. Sure not all whites in owned slaves back in the day, but they most certainly took part in the prosperity that the institution of slavery brought to this country. Not all whites were out there killing Native Americans, but when those natives were cleared off their lands, you can bet those people moved in and built their lives. So just because they weren't the ones digging the holes doesn't mean they didn't get dirty. And that's why more of the white community is guilty than you try to imply. If some random black person that I don't know robs and kills a white man. I have nothing to do with that. It's not a reflection on me. However, if I'm denied a job because of the color of my skin and a white person gets that job knowing that I never had a chance because of racism, then that white person is part of the problem.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    heyslick wrote: »
    I read your diatribe & honestly you're in a perpetual state of denial along with that pompous attitude of yours. YEAH! you play your game of words and how you express them...well bull shit. You imply that white people do this and white people do that...then on the other side of that smug/ smart-ass mouth of yours you have the audacity to claim you didn't mean ALL white people....BULL SHIT again as usual.

    Look man, if you guys are too stupid to follow an idea from beginning to end, that's not my fault. Here is my very first post in this thread:
    Are you really comparing the activities of the bad sector of the black community (at least partially made that way due to the racist history of america) to the history of the white race/european culture? Are you really comparing police files and welfare records to genocie and slavery? Come on man.

    I'm not one of these people that think that all white people are bad. I think like every other group in humanity, most of them are sheep, and just follow whatever practices are common. That said the white race as a whole has been very devilish over the last millenium or so. There is really no arguing that.

    What do you not understand? I said from the very beginning before I really even got into a full debate that I don't think all white people are bad nor do I think only white people do bad things. If you want to get hung up on semantics and word usage or lack thereof rather than arguing the actual points mad, be my guest, but it's a pointless endeavor. And if being able to present and idea makes me smug, then I guess that's what I am. It's not my fault you can't generate a cogent reply.
    If I said black people do this and black people do that....I would be crucified for not stating some/most many a lot & so on. WTF makes you think most will believe that you aren't labeling the entire race of white people? When a man sees the errors of his ways most mature men will adjust accordingly...oh well so much for them old-ass die-hards wallowing in the past & thinking how smart they are....you're really/truly an educated fool.

    Here we go with the "woe is me there is such a double standard" BS. If you have some facts about things that most blacks do or that the black race in general has done, let's hear it. Go for it. I'm not going to crucify you. If you can make an actual point instead of whining about how people are treating you unfairly then we can have a discussion. But you seem incapable of that, so I won't hold my breath.

    Young-Ice wrote: »
    If you feel you don't have to use words like that then black people fail

    lol If you say so. If you are unable to remember context from one sentence to the next you shouldn't be having discussions or debates with anyone...ever.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 6,294 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    I'd take belvedere and russian standard over those anyday
    Belvedere and Grey Goose can get tossed out. Russian Standard i will deem "acceptable"
  • EuropeanAndWhiteEuropeanAndWhite Posts: 520
    edited December 2011
    One Spliff wrote: »



    deep down most of them think like this, n all it takes is the shit hitting the fan for their true nature to be exposed.

    you realize that there were white people too telling that racist cunt to shut the fuck up right?

    sad for the kids tho. they got no chance but to be like their mother.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    I just read what you wrote and corrected it.

    If there was nothing to correct why did you respond with a titangraph?

    clearly you acknowledge your incorrect usage of language, but rather than change it to better express what you really mean
    you'd rather argue about shallow and pedantic bullshit

    thats cool. carry on.

    You're making no sense. I stated what I did in my first post, and you're the one that tried to argue against the points I made. Now when you can't counter the the subject matter of the discussion, you resort to attacking word usage. That's pretty silly. It's clear what I meant, and as I've said before I stated multiple times that I was speaking in general terms and not absolute terms. You instead switching your focus to your perceived incorrect usage of language was just a weak way of ducking the topic at hand. But it's cool, you got to do what you got to do I guess.

    And 3 Olives >> than all vodkas named so far despite being a little weak.
  • One SpliffOne Spliff Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    you realize that there were white people too telling that racist cunt to shut the fuck up right?

    sad for the kids tho. they got no chance but to be like their mother.

    whats your point ?


    do the black people in this thread, go to trains and busses and curse out white people ?...LOL...of course not.


    just because you think something, doesn't mean u say it all the time.


    most white people think the same way this women thinks, they just dont say it...

    you are an animal.
  • EuropeanAndWhiteEuropeanAndWhite Posts: 520
    edited December 2011
    and as we are talking about the "true nature" of a race, then thats racist in itself. there is no true nature of ONE race but there is a true nature to the HUMAN race.

    racism is widespread along white people, i agree. BUT theres an agenda behind that which has nothing really to do with true racism (hate). racism is a concept that works very well because humans are easy to get scared of things they dont know, things that look and behave different. its a tool to keep us from standing up against our elite leaders around the world, our corrupt financial system, ....

    look where im from racism in 99% isnt towards blacks because they arent really a big minority here. its between native people and immigrants who are mostly from eastern european countries ex-jugoslavia etc.. and the funny thing is: they are white too. for a black guy on this board, both are crackas in the same team. but that isnt the case. and the culture of a fella from jugoslavia is FAR different from the culture of a lets say french man. as well as the culture up north is different from the culture down south in the us.

    i've read this book from jean ziegler, its called "hate for the west" and it explains very well the mechanics behind the colonization, imperialism and how its still going on to this day. racism is and always will be a tool for empowering these policies. http://www.humaniteinenglish.com/spip.php?article1070

    i know that shit sounds pathetic but if white people, middle-eastern people, black people and asian people would realize that we all get screwed over by some form of capitalism for almost 400 years the world would look different.
  • EuropeanAndWhiteEuropeanAndWhite Posts: 520
    edited December 2011
    oh and another thread on here with 12 pages of white people arguing against black people just proves my statement. it works. think about.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    I countered your poor use of language.

    I spent several posts stating you can't make blanket statements about white people based on the actions of a few.
    Then I compared that to heyslick making the same blanket statements.
    I cant deny the actions of the past clearly. Any moron knows that. even 2012.
    But I can argue against your condemnation of an entire race based on a small unrepresentative sample.

    Smh @ UK vodka
    Poland > UK
    kurwa.

    You didn't counter my use of anything. You claimed I was speaking in absolute terms and that what I was saying was unclear, but I pointed out that I stated clearly more than once that I was not talking about every individual, but the group as a whole. In fact, I never even used the term "white people." I almost always said "the white race as a group." So this point you're trying to make is just silly. You're grasping at straws here.
    heyslick wrote: »

    It's NOT about what you think or what you know. There's lots and lots of things that black people do that irk not only white people but, their own folks as well. Members within this site are notorious for wallowing in past events that AREN'T about to repeat themselves. Instead of coming to common ground about said issues....YOU and a few others insist on wallowing in that legacy as if NOTHING has changed and NO progress has been made in America.


    Even when some agree about certain issues that Black communities need to improve on - up pops folks like you who constantly find excuses for individuals who have not intention whatsoever of every improving themselves in fact they try very hard NOT TO do so & some are even taught to act that way. I'm getting sick and tired of hearing how oppressed lazy-ass black people are and its always the system or white people that cause them to think like that. FUCKING BULL SHIT to that tune.

    Your points are never on topic. What legacy am I wallowing in? Point out that the white race has done some fucked up shit in the past is not the same as saying that black people are guiltless or that we shouldn't be proactive in trying to find success in our lives. Your problem is you also seem to believe that every complaint about racism is wallowing in the past. People could bring up a hundred cases of real racism that happen right now, and you'd dismiss them and claim that people just weren't giving up the past.

    And I fail to get this "folks like you" talk you keep making. Find a post of mine where I ever said that people shouldn't have to improve themselves. I'm all about accountability. And I dislike black people who do nothing but sit around and complain about the white man keeping them down. However, what you and other whites like you need to understand is that acknowledging that racism both past and present existed is not the same as not not doing anything with your life. You got black people out here busting their asses 12 hours a day to make ends meet. And when they complain about the unfairness of the system, people like you call them lazy and good for nothing. What sense does that make? It's not our fault that we were put in a fucked up situation where the deck was stacked against us so why are you mad at us for not being elated with the circumstances?
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    heyslick wrote: »
    WOW! you're obsessed. Nobody put chains on some of you and forced you and yours to tow the line or otherwise....get the fuck off that tune. If NO black people progressed in this country I might jump on board that wagon. If your so damn loyal to accountability? how come you always balk at proven statistics from government sources e.g. DOJ CDC etc. Just like the AG said were a nation of cowards when race topics come up.....I've tried at times - but you and those of your ilk won't allow for real debate....cause you gotta wallow-in the legacy of slavery as if your still shackled....you play that game constantly. You et al are always searching for new excuses on and on and on.

    Your reading comprehension seems to be pretty poor. Where did I suggest that black people can't progress in this country? See you refuse to believe that the deck is stacked against minorities, so anything anyone says in that regard is just bitching and moaning to you. There can never been any real seeing eye to eye between us and someone like you because we know that what you're saying isn't true, while you have no idea as to the validity of our claims.

    And I didn't balk at those statistics. I pointed out how people take them out of context. As I said, someone like you would try to use those numbers to suggest that black people are more racist than whites, but a real intelligent discussion shows that poor people are more incline to rob people they believe have money. Since more blacks are poor and more whites are perceived to have money, there will be more black on white crime. In other words those stats don't support racial crime. They support socio-economic crime. Is it still wrong? Of course it is, and if the discussion was whether it was right for blacks to rob innocent white people, I'd say no. However, that's not the agenda you were trying to push with those stats. You were trying to make an argument that blacks do more hateful things towards whites than whites towards blacks and those numbers do not support that idea.

    I do think it's pretty funny that you claim you want a real debate. You don't. You just want people to see things your way. It's just like your posts on here. You don't even try to understand the points others make. You just dismiss it as "wallowing in the legacy of slavery." It's crazy because people can be talking about stuff that happened decades after slavery and you'll still use the same line. According to you we're all just searching for excuses. Well what excuse to I need? I'm successful. My life is just fine. So what am I trying to excuse by acknowledging that racist exists and plays a part in some of the negative areas we see in the Black community?
  • EuropeanAndWhiteEuropeanAndWhite Posts: 520
    edited December 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Even if people acknowledged that
    how would it look different?
    You can't just change the system like that

    acknowledging what and changing which system exactly?
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    heyslick wrote: »
    It never has been about who's right or who's wrong....or white people do this and black people do that. I've had some really shitty jobs and good ones and if the color of my skin was the only reason I go said jobs....then that isn't really fair or equal. Image this I've worked with many black people & my employers were color blind. Times change I understand that but, I was raised to work hard and pay my own way & I've lost jobs even tho I did just that - worked hard.

    We have no disagreement here. As a black person I was raise to believe you should work hard to get what you want out of life. The difference is I was also taught that life isn't fair, and that part of that unfairness is how I may be treated because of my skin color. It's not like I was beaten down with that, but it was acknowledged as it should have been because it's true. I've seen it and I've experienced it.

    I just cannot follow the ideology of some folks...who insist on accentuating the negative and avoid the positive like its some kind of strange bedfellow. IMO I think a majority of what has happened to many of the black youth of today is beyond just racism - I can't follow how having more and more babies who never get the proper nurturing is good for any segment of society. BTW don't tell ME you haven't made excuses for that behaviour either. I've never had any qualms whatsoever about helping those who are willing to help themselves. BTW even President Obama claims that Americans have been lazy....of course he wasn't referring to black people.

    It's not about accentuating the negative and avoiding the positive. It's about acknowledging that you can't increase one without decreasing the other. Only fools act like all of the problems in the black community are 100% due to racism. That's silly. There are a myriad of reasons why the community is so rife with negative issues. However, only fools fail to realize what a history of oppression and bias towards a group can do to the development of that group. You look at the opportunities blacks have to day and feel like thing that happened in the past shouldn't have anything to do with a person's future. It would be nice if the world worked like that but it doesn't. The fact of the matter is if you're born into poverty, there is a good chance you will remain in it throughout your life. If you aren't able to escape it, it will be hard for you to teach your children how to do so. Consequently, the practices, habits, and impoverished mindstates are passed from generation to generation. So it shouldn't be that hard to understand why some people today are suffering from the same problems their parents or grandparents were generations ago. Sure some people escape the cycle and that's great, but it's unreasonable to believe that everybody. And yes there are lazy black people just like there are lazy people of all shades. However, it's unfair to believe that everyone whose life is hard lives that way because they are lazy.
  • b*brazeb*braze Posts: 8,968
    edited December 2011
    heyslick wrote: »
    Just how damn long are you gonna use that generational banner of yours? -- It's also criminal for folks to perpetuate that victimology onto the minds of so many current young black children. - The other day I watched this video of a young black girl sticking/&shaking her BIG ass/booty in her little boys face trying to get him TO hump her ass.....WHAT THE FUCK?

    lmao... what the hell were you looking for that led you to that kind of video?
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 6,294 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    grey goose is overrated
    fact
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    belvedere is also
    additional fact
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    but its the better product
    whats your beef with belvie?
    well, Belvedere is better than Grey Goose. but otherwise... meh. mostly i prefer to bash it because people love it so much.
    And 3 Olives >> than all vodkas named so far despite being a little weak.
    denied, at least regarding my selections. Three Olives is "vodka preferred by janklow's sister," which clearly makes it less than optimal for men
  • I Self Lord & MasterI Self Lord & Master Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    janklow, have any book suggestions?

    I remember years ago u recommended "From Beirut to Jerusalem" to someone, and i picked it up after seeing u mention it and i enjoyed it

    Anything else in mind? lol
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 6,294 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    .............................
    flatline.jpg
    i'm just saying, hey, try some better vodkas, dudes
    janklow, have any book suggestions?
    I remember years ago u recommended "From Beirut to Jerusalem" to someone, and i picked it up after seeing u mention it and i enjoyed it
    Anything else in mind? lol
    sir, i think this is the "white people are trouble" thread, not the "recommend a book" thread
  • Plop StarPlop Star Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    i always thought it was white black and asian
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZIoniz3dSPIRITZ Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    What moves? Dancing and robots?

    seriously bro? everyone knows how much we love to dance. i'd like to see us being capable of more than creating new dances and running a ball up and down a court or field all day. We need to find our niche because so far much of it just entertaining the white man.
    As far as being arrogant, I'd say yes, excluding blacks who aren't American. lol. We black Americans are the most flamboyant people in the world. And I don't see why. Until dropout rates decrease and we start contributing to the advancement society, there's is nothing to celebrate.
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    2011 and people still think race is a skin color?

    Humanity lost
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 14,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    pretty much...the original man and the imitation.
  • PicoPico Champagne Mo'Nae You want another dance zaddddy?Posts: 32,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    seriously bro? everyone knows how much we love to dance. i'd like to see us being capable of more than creating new dances and running a ball up and down a court or field all day. We need to find our niche because so far much of it just entertaining the white man.
    As far as being arrogant, I'd say yes, excluding blacks who aren't American. lol. We black Americans are the most flamboyant people in the world. And I don't see why. Until dropout rates decrease and we start contributing to the advancement society, there's is nothing to celebrate.

    cs cs cs cs cs
  • ChuchkChuchk Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    If they weren't wiped out by European colonials the American Natives would have done great things, also the world would have a much more balanced population
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 10,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    SMH at anyone who really thinks 3 Olives is the best vodka.....
Sign In or Register to comment.