If Your Best/Favorite Friend Needed A Place To Stay...

Replies

• blackrainblackrain Posts: 17,772
    edited December 2011
    twinzmom wrote: »
    Yeah you two are probably right, so it's may be best just to avoid the whole situation.

But then I would think if he/they do it so close to home, it would be nothing to be out in the streets doing it. .........Iono

you're getting it.....
  • NYCeeCeeNYCeeCee Posts: 1,691
    edited December 2011
    blackrain wrote: »
    why in the hell would my woman think I'm that stupid to fuck her best friend with them literally sleeping in the same place...that's just dumb...

I don't really have a stance on this...I guess its something I'd have to address if it ever happened (God forbid), but people do really stupid sh*t every day. A person could have a family (wife, kids, home, years invested) and still cheat on his wife knowing most women are nosy and will eventually find out. I'm not trying to start a battle-of-the-sexes argument, but men (average men, rich men, Presidents, etc) are a little sloppy in the cheating dept and as you have seen with the Tiger Woods/Herman Cains of the world, the mistress never really keeps up her end of this "mistress bargain" the men were talking about. Just sayin'

Furthermore, he'd probably think its easier to cheat under her nose b/c she'd least suspect it.
  • gnsgns Posts: 11,539
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely not. Without going into detail, I just do not trust situations like that, period.
    What I might do is offer to pay for or help pay for a hotel stay or a rented room or something ....

i agree.
    Kat wrote:
    I don't put ANYTHING past humans.

If the nigga/bish has absolutely no place I wont leave him/her out but it wont be no months.
    I'm not getting used to noones habits, chicks love walking around the house loose booty and ish, niggaz too, in a way nh as in boxers, shirtless. Got muhfuckas doing this round each other for months niggaz and bishes might get too comfortable.

Family is fine though.

All that other trusting ish yall talking bout fohwtbs I only trust myself.
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054
    edited December 2011
    Plap Star wrote: »
    why not............

my best friend is more like my brotha
    sboogie wrote: »
    yes, becaused he'd do it for me...
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    If i had an extra room in my house i wouldnt have a problem. If it was them sleeping on the couch then yeah itd be an issue.
    Yes...currently am.

September 2010 my best friend of 20+ years that moved to SC in 2005 drove his car back up to visit for a couple weeks. I own a 3br house with my lady of 10years. While he was here the car shit the bed. I let him stay in one of the 2 spare bedrooms rent free for 3 months until he could get things straight. He went back to SC in December. This past August he moved back to town, so him and I refinished my basement for him and he's got his own 25x18 spot that he's paying me $600/mo flat for now.

I've rented out rooms in my spots before though so my lady wasn't too worried since it was literally my best friend.

Personally though, I will say it would be a case by case basis. #1 is do you trust your girl...then do you trust your boy...then can you handle the mental games you'll play while you are away and they are home alone together?

IMO though, if you have to question those things I don't know why you with the girl and why you consider that dude to be your friend.
    edited December 2011
    gns wrote: »
    i agree.

If the nigga/bish has absolutely no place I wont leave him/her out but it wont be no months.
    I'm not getting used to noones habits, chicks love walking around the house loose booty and ish, niggaz too, in a way nh as in boxers, shirtless. Got muhfuckas doing this round each other for months niggaz and bishes might get too comfortable.

Family is fine though.

All that other trusting ish yall talking bout fohwtbs I only trust myself.

then you don't trust family...and you shouldn't be in a relationship at all if you wouldn't trust her...and why in the hell would your woman allow another woman to be around you titties hanging out to begin with? Her friend is already disrespecting her by doing that and she's letting that slide to the point that her friend knows she can toss you the pussy and your girl won't do shit?
  • NYCeeCeeNYCeeCee Posts: 1,691
    edited December 2011
    deadeye wrote: »
    Definitely not your usual white woman.

That older white lady>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kat

LOL! She was being funny, but the girl looked pissed.

The older lady was like "one day you're not gonna feel like cooking and your best friend is gonna cook instead. Your man's gonna eat that food and fall in love" I was rofl
  • DRODRO Posts: 9,949
    edited December 2011
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Ok, so if that happens then their both shady as fuck and don't deserve to be in your life

Ya'll up in here acting like it's inevitable for your mate and friend to fuck, news flash...if they want to fuck they can easily do it whether they live in the same house or not...lol
    its a WAYYYYY different tempation when the pussy is in your HOUSE, UPSTAIRS, 1/2 NAKED vs YOU HAVIN TO DO ALLLLL OF THAT EXTRA LEG WORK
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,066
    edited December 2011
    Ok, so if that happens then their both shady as fuck and don't deserve to be in your life

Ya'll up in here acting like it's inevitable for your mate and friend to fuck, news flash...if they want to fuck they can easily do it whether they live in the same house or not...lol

Nah..sometimes fucking is born from circumstances. I'm not trying to set the shit up.
    edited December 2011
    kat2180 wrote: »
    nah..sometimes fucking is born from circumstances. I'm not trying to set the shit up.

exactly!.. I swear people try 2 act like its the same...

You lettin the girl stay there is bringin the pussy 2 him... He aint gotta spend no gas money, no hotel, no dinner, no "im going with my boys"..

Nigga run right upstairs.. Quick 3 mins, run back downstairs like aint nothing happend
    edited December 2011
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    lol! She was being funny, but the girl looked pissed.

The older lady was like "one day you're not gonna feel like cooking and your best friend is gonna cook instead. Your man's gonna eat that food and fall in love" i was rofl
    thats true doe..

These young chicks dont know nothing...
    edited December 2011
    exactly!.. I swear people try 2 act like its the same...

You lettin the girl stay there is bringin the pussy 2 him... He aint gotta spend no gas money, no hotel, no dinner, no "im going with my boys"..

Nigga run right upstairs.. Quick 3 mins, run back downstairs like aint nothing happend

so it's not possible at all to simply not fuck your girl's friend?
    edited December 2011
    People are capable of controlling themselves, if my BF and Husband are grimey enough to even contemplate doing some shit like that I would be better of knowing.

I don't think circumstances matter, if someone wants to cheat they will do it and there is nothing you can do to prevent it. It comes down to trust.

apparently not when it comes to sex...it's impossible to not fuck somebody you think is even somewhat attractive...
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 15,302
    edited December 2011
    see that's what I'm talking about...slim wasn't your girl's friend if she was putting on for you like that...

exactly what I was telling my girl.
    edited December 2011
    then you don't trust family...and you shouldn't be in a relationship at all if you wouldn't trust her...and why in the hell would your woman allow another woman to be around you titties hanging out to begin with? Her friend is already disrespecting her by doing that and she's letting that slide to the point that her friend knows she can toss you the pussy and your girl won't do shit?
    Family is fine though.

I have never in my life trusted a woman wholeheartedly, wont start now. Even if I love her.

Scenario; a chick moves in with u and yo gul and she(your chick) lays down the ground rules. So said chick gets up in the night(t-shirt and panties on) to drink some water from the fridge real quick like, same time u happen to go take a piss. Shawty not really violating because it was 2 in the morning u dont really expect her to slide on some jeans just to get up in the middle of the night, so in no way do u or her feel she was breaking the rules...

Now imagine lil shit like that happens over the course of 6 months(her coming from the gym,changing to go to work, coming out the bathroom) and your girls friend, is bad as hell. Of course from the beginning u werent planning on smanging(cause u have the utmost respect for your girl) but u cant say as a man u havent thought about it.

But maybe later yall start co-ordinating yall lil late night rendezvous' to get a peek.

Maybe down the line, u start feeling shawty, and even trust that....she wont tell.

One drunken night and wifey is out u smash.what then?

Now not saying this will ever happen to u blackrain because...lets be real... u'd never do nothing like that.

But for the rest of us humans, anything can happen. Cat in the scenario could even have had yo mindset...shit happens yo.
    I say fuck that.
    edited December 2011
    People are capable of controlling themselves, if my BF and Husband are grimey enough to even contemplate doing some shit like that I would be better of knowing.

I don't think circumstances matter, if someone wants to cheat they will do it and there is nothing you can do to prevent it. It comes down to trust.

And I agree with all that and true, it might never happen. I just can't do that to my peace of mind..that's just me.
  • BetaBeta Posts: 17,618
    edited December 2011
    edited December 2011
    I have never in my life trusted a woman wholeheartedly, wont start now. Even if I love her.

Scenario; a chick moves in with u and yo gul and she(your chick) lays down the ground rules. So said chick gets up in the night(t-shirt and panties on) to drink some water from the fridge real quick like, same time u happen to go take a piss. Shawty not really violating because it was 2 in the morning u dont really expect her to slide on some jeans just to get up in the middle of the night, so in no way do u or her feel she was breaking the rules...

Now imagine lil shit like that happens over the course of 6 months(her coming from the gym,changing to go to work, coming out the bathroom) and your girls friend, is bad as hell. Of course from the beginning u werent planning on smanging(cause u have the utmost respect for your girl) but u cant say as a man u havent thought about it.

But maybe later yall start co-ordinating yall lil late night rendezvous' to get a peek.

Maybe down the line, u start feeling shawty, and even trust that....she wont tell.

One drunken night and wifey is out u smash.what then?

Now not saying this will ever happen to u blackrain because...lets be real... u'd never do nothing like that.

But for the rest of us humans, anything can happen. Cat in the scenario could even have had yo mindset...shit happens yo.
    I say fuck that.

You're right anything can happen, nobody has ever disputed that...there's no way you can 100% be certain your s/o has always been faithful to you...but there's also certain basic levels of trust a person should have before you just give them a title that gives them an important position in your life and too many of ya'll give those titles w/o actually trusting the person to live up to those standards...to be honest, first time I see slim in something I deem inappropriate or that I know I'd have a hard time not staring at her in, I'd tell my girl "You need to let your girl know she's letting too much show. That shit is distracting"....there's things you can do to prevent yourself from being that tempted...

As for what I would do personally...you're right I wouldn't do that because I wouldn't be dumb enough to fuck my girl's friend knowing they're going to be around each other even more than they would if they didn't live together....that's just stupid....tempted...maybe depending on what she looked like but to actually act on it...that's just being fucking stupid and truth be told, I'd rather a woman look at me as being someone who cheats as opposed to being a dumb nigga who cheats....and to fuck someone that close to your girl when they live together, that ranks up there with the dumbest shit you can do
  • The BAPHOMETThe BAPHOMET Posts: 3,601
    edited December 2011
    ah man I always wonder how certain shit happens, it's some naive people in this world, that need to learn words are just that words

you ever wonder how chicks and dudes be on talk shows like Maury and Jerry talking bout "I trusted you, you were my best friend" ahahahahaa

yeah that' ll be yall...........I know a cat that fucked his wife's sister that came to stay with them for the weekend, whats sad is its been 5 years and the wife has no clue

I was pissed when he told me, cuz before he told me he made me give my word I wouldn't say anything, I'd say maybe 2 weeks later I stop dealing with him all together cuz the guilt of knowing was too much to bear

just seen the nigga a month ago or so at walmart, I spoke and kept it moving
    edited December 2011
    You're right anything can happen, nobody has ever disputed that...there's no way you can 100% be certain your s/o has always been faithful to you...but there's also certain basic levels of trust a person should have before you just give them a title that gives them an important position in your life and too many of ya'll give those titles w/o actually trusting the person to live up to those standards...to be honest, first time I see slim in something I deem inappropriate or that I know I'd have a hard time not staring at her in, I'd tell my girl "You need to let your girl know she's letting too much show. That shit is distracting"....there's things you can do to prevent yourself from being that tempted...

As for what I would do personally...you're right I wouldn't do that because I wouldn't be dumb enough to fuck my girl's friend knowing they're going to be around each other even more than they would if they didn't live together....that's just stupid....tempted...maybe depending on what she looked like but to actually act on it...that's just being fucking stupid and truth be told, I'd rather a woman look at me as being someone who cheats as opposed to being a dumb nigga who cheats....and to fuck someone that close to your girl when they live together, that ranks up there with the dumbest shit you can do

I already called it slime U would never ever do that shit...

Just puttting out my 2 cents though.
    edited December 2011
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    ah man I always wonder how certain shit happens, it's some naive people in this world, that need to learn words are just that words

you ever wonder how chicks and dudes be on talk shows like Maury and Jerry talking bout "I trusted you, you were my best friend" ahahahahaa

yeah that' ll be yall...........I know a cat that fucked his wife's sister that came to stay with them for the weekend, whats sad is its been 5 years and the wife has no clue

I was pissed when he told me, cuz before he told me he made me give my word I wouldn't say anything, I'd say maybe 2 weeks later I stop dealing with him all together cuz the guilt of knowing was too much to bear

just seen the nigga a month ago or so at walmart, I spoke and kept it moving

you know paranoid people get screwed over too right....
    edited December 2011
    I already called it slime U would never ever do that shit...

Just puttting out my thoughts though.

your entire scenario is something that could be prevented or could happen regardless of where the friend lives at though..that's what you and some others seem to be missing
  • The BAPHOMETThe BAPHOMET Posts: 3,601
    edited December 2011
    you know paranoid people get screwed over too right....

it aint about being paranoid, its about "the setup"

this situation t/s described is just a setup, could all be innocent at first but its easy for sexual tension to build amongst opposite sexes due to human nature, people knowing intimate details about each other

think about people that have affairs, a high % of those affairs take place amongst co-workers, becuz those people spend most of they day with each other and share things amongst each other that's personal
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 24,415
    edited December 2011
    so its that simple bruh?.. Like 4 real.. U stayin with this person, so yall gots to have strong feelings and then ya bf, blood sweat and tears, does dirt like that and u simply say kick em out and move on?..naw, not that easy

Yes, afta a nice 5 minute ass whoopin im good. Hoemotions dont control me. You goin fuk my bitch IN MY HOUSE?!?!?! Fuck you dawg. Shit disrespectful. Wont have no luv mane. U jus another 1 of these fuk niggaz datz dead to me
    edited December 2011
    Another thought..what if it comes down to a case of he said, she said?

Now you gotta decide if your bf is telling the truth or your man...too much stress.