lmfao at YMCMR signing washed up Limp Bizkit, possibly Ashanti too!

Replies

• Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^that would be some shit if they signed Jaz O and actually drops an album.
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    Monizzle14 wrote:
    H-Rap 180 wrote:
    YMCMB is on top of the game.

Wayne, Nicky, Drake and even Tyga & Twist getting spins, doing shows, videos in rotation on top of the HipHop game.

When you have the Top 3 selling acts in HipHop you can sign as many tax write offs as you please and if they don't generate you some money or contribute to the chemistry of your movement one way or another then you just release them.

Salute Slim for the vision...no pun intended.

but even you as a ross fan should know why they get those spins....because they are a white washed label focused on getting popularity through the pop demographic. The grammy voters decided none of their content deserved an award this year and many fans were disgusted with the lady gaga wanna be nickis performance. Even huge wayne fans don't like or see lasting appeal in the content of C4. Stupid hoe has more dislikes online on the youtube page than likes. Spins and sells don't mean real hip hop fans like young money coon money.

I'm a fan of a lot of music my taste can't be narrowed down to any single artist and you being a Snoop Dogg fan should understand that.

If YMCMB are popular due to the POP demographic then who are JayZ & Kanye pandering and catering to with their Luke Steele, Chris Martin, Bon Iver, Mr Hudson music?

Were is all the outage over the Euro-synthetic Ghetto-Techno Negro-in-France music that real HipHop fans think is just as coolish as the ish from YMCMB?

They not gon hear you.
  • awwwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwww Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    YMCMB about to sign Menudo
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    genstasia wrote: »
    I think these niggas be high and watching old ass episodes of Cita's World and TRL sayin they gonna sign these random ass ppl.

lmffffffffffaaaaaaaaooooooo,
    they just signing random acts instead of promoting Bowwow or Mystikal ,Biirdman Rather promotes himself.
  • 704Hustla704Hustla Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    its funny when labels do this
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the funny thing is i seen topic like this for years about how ymcmb signs. then years later the artist album is gold or better and touring all over making baby and slim $$. you e a&r need to sit odwn
    KingJamal
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao....no words to say
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackbloc wrote:
    the funny thing is i seen topic like this for years about how ymcmb signs. then years later the artist album is gold or better and touring all over making baby and slim $$. you e a&r need to sit odwn

the only niggas on ymcoonmb to go gold are drake, wayne and nicki. The funny thing is niggas been on salary for years and still aint got an album out. Gunz, Mack, Twist, Chuckee, and gudda been around since 2009 and still do not have a release date.

Drake and Nicki would have did the same numbers on any other label. The truth is young money doesn't elevate or improve its talent which is why they got 3 niggas who actually have a career and the rest of them lames sitting in the background of videos and in the entourage at the club instead of dropping albums.

• so they signed limp and i heard they signing ashanti which means they never gona drop an album either
  • thefabmd2dcthefabmd2dc Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they sign Ashanti they gonna have to work around with Christina Millian or something because they both can't be the just signed top female.
    JaeStackz
  • ThaCerealKillaThaCerealKilla Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    smart move, crackkka fanbase will love it
    JaeStackz
  • lol i dont even know why they keep signing people, they aint even put out short dawg,chuckee,t streets, gutta or who ever else they had since like 08-09,they woulda had better luck in atlantic
  • JJ 1975JJ 1975 Posts: 336
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Willow Smith and Shakira are relevant, Limp Bizkit hasn't been relevant in 12 years and Ashanti hasn't been for 9 years.

So true man! But everyone deserves a second chance, lol!
  • theres to many artists in ymcmb now, that shit lookin like the wayans family right now, and only wayne,tyga,drake and nikki minaj the only ones pushin albums, but best of luck to them tho.
    The charlotte bobcats bench > YMCMB roster after their top 3 players
    JaeStackz704HustlaBostonDro
  • 704Hustla704Hustla Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote:
    lol...damn that's bad
    704Hustla wrote:
    Monizzle14 wrote:
    lol...damn that's bad

young money is like state workers a few niggas do work and 10 niggas walk around looking at what they are doing looking like they actually are doing work

stealthbomberBig Sean Anderson
  • 44Since8844Since88 HoustonPosts: 21,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanye ‏ @Kanye
    Follow

Lil' Wayne said "Weezy F Baby... And the F is for phenomenal"... I guess ya'll just gone let that shit slide huh?
  • Ear2ThaStEar2ThaSt Posts: 18,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JaeStackz wrote: »
    lol i dont even know why they keep signing people, they aint even put out short dawg,chuckee,t streets, gutta or who ever else they had since like 08-09,they woulda had better luck in atlantic
    gudda and i think t-streets have been their since the sqad up days! those muthafuckas are never putting out an album!
  • stealthbomberstealthbomber Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    JaeStackz wrote: »
    lol i dont even know why they keep signing people, they aint even put out short dawg,chuckee,t streets, gutta or who ever else they had since like 08-09,they woulda had better luck in atlantic
    gudda and i think t-streets have been their since the sqad up days! those muthafuckas are never putting out an album!

lol really tho, im suprised half the YM roster hasn't left. mack maine been there since the very beginning and he doesn't even have 1 album to his name, not even a feature on an album. they say he's the "president" but if he can't even give himself a release date he doesn't have any real power. its just disrespectful what they do to their artists over at YM.
  • cool ampcool amp Posts: 165
    so you mean to tell me nyggas with independent labels is giving crakkas record deals? reverse sharecropping? aint that what you call progress?
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 12,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote:
    Limp Bizkit were never really respected or like by Rock heads anyway...mainly cause of Fred Durst dude was the most disliked person in music for years.
    exactly. limp bizkit, korn, and even linkin park to agree were all products of the nu-metal era. which was basically a rock/rap hybrid. and the only ones that get remotely close to respect are linkin park who have completely abonded that sound and went for a more traditional sound.

Imo Korn is more respected among there peers and rock critics than LIkin Park though...
  • ROFL..GUYROFL..GUY Posts: 225
    nujerz84 wrote:
    nujerz84 wrote:
    Limp Bizkit were never really respected or like by Rock heads anyway...mainly cause of Fred Durst dude was the most disliked person in music for years.
    exactly. limp bizkit, korn, and even linkin park to agree were all products of the nu-metal era. which was basically a rock/rap hybrid. and the only ones that get remotely close to respect are linkin park who have completely abonded that sound and went for a more traditional sound.

Imo Korn is more respected among there peers and rock critics than LIkin Park though...

ROFL

LInkin PARK is an AMAZING band... thats respected by their peers.. their AMAZING LIE PERFORMERS...

ROFL @ comparing them to KORN

infamous114
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote:
    nujerz84 wrote:

ROFL

LInkin PARK is an AMAZING band... thats respected by their peers.. their AMAZING LIE PERFORMERS...

real shit i was a huge fan of linkin park back in the day...saw them in 08 and i was impressed with them. Not to mention Mikes fort minor side project was dope as fuck too.

• nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 12,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote:
    nujerz84 wrote:

ROFL

LOL At this bullshit post.... Linkin Park is fucking garbage and yes true rock/metal heads and critics think Linkin Park is fucking trash.

Korn had crictically acclamined albums that went platinum and Gold before Linkin Park ever made there debut...

U have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.