Are men done trying to pursue women? (interesting read)

12346

Replies

  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about that sex doll fucking shit but i have been saying for the longest "friendships > relationships". I don't need women for nothing other than pussy to be honest, because most women don't offer much beyond that. I find most women unfunny and lacking of personality, the only ones who are tend to be fat and dikes.

    It has nothing about having game or being scared to approach women, because i do and i get bitches on a regular.

    Like my nigga Patrice Oneal said, "pussy ages like bread, not like wine". These bitches are so interchangeable!
    IntellectualViolence.American LooWild Selfocelot
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

    yea u say that cuz in ur mind the good outweigh the bad, but once having a girlfriend isnt all that important to a nigga then what?? i think ur so stuck on the fact that men are starting not to want women (relationship wise) is having u feel threatened to the point where u cant even at least acknowledge the point the author was trying to make, but hey...

    not all
    i get his point, i just don't agree with the 'woah is me mentality' and that goes for men and women

    people like that stay stuck in the same scenario over and over again, because they lack the courage to try a little self improvement before giving up on everything and everyone, I consider it weak no matter who does it.

    anyway

    if a man doesn't want relationship with a woman it doesn't bother me

    you act as if i have date or if acknowledge him

    there are literally billions of people in world and i, unlike the author, don't spend time on people who don't want me. I put energy to those who do


    MeTaLBoyPussy
  • BlackThor356BlackThor356 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »

    yea u say that cuz in ur mind the good outweigh the bad, but once having a girlfriend isnt all that important to a nigga then what?? i think ur so stuck on the fact that men are starting not to want women (relationship wise) is having u feel threatened to the point where u cant even at least acknowledge the point the author was trying to make, but hey...

    not all
    i get his point, i just don't agree with the 'woah is me mentality' and that goes for men and women

    people like that stay stuck in the same scenario over and over again, because they lack the courage to try a little self improvement before giving up on everything and everyone, I consider it weak no matter who does it.

    anyway

    if a man doesn't want relationship with a woman it doesn't bother me

    you act as if i have date or if acknowledge him

    there are literally billions of people in world and i, unlike the author, don't spend time on people who don't want me. I put energy to those who do



    see right there, why the nigga gotta be weak?? or have a woah is me mentality?? what if, homie is happy with himself, and has jus made an observation as to how he think the male/female paradigm is shifting
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol it is weak

    it's just as weak as those waiting to exhale bitches who pretend their good cackling with their friends every night, all the while wishing they had a companion

    its weak when bitches do it

    and its still weak when men do it

    relationships are hard but not complicated, and if you, male or female, constantly find yourself being heartbroken or dissatisfied with relationships, the common denominator is you

    so work on you and stop bitching, its not attractive no matter who does it
    NYCeeCeeYoung-IceMeTaLBoyPussyWill Munny
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 10,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »
    lol it is weak

    it's just as weak as those waiting to exhale bitches who pretend their good cackling with their friends every night, all the while wishing they had a companion

    its weak when bitches do it

    and its still weak when men do it

    relationships are hard but not complicated, and if you, male or female, constantly find yourself being heartbroken or dissatisfied with relationships, the common denominator is you

    so work on you and stop bitching, its not attractive no matter who does it

    Mos Def is dropping gems. LOL Seriously though, you hit the nail on the head with this post.
  • BlackThor356BlackThor356 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »
    lol it is weak

    it's just as weak as those waiting to exhale bitches who pretend their good cackling with their friends every night, all the while wishing they had a companion

    its weak when bitches do it

    and its still weak when men do it

    relationships are hard but not complicated, and if you, male or female, constantly find yourself being heartbroken or dissatisfied with relationships, the common denominator is you

    so work on you and stop bitching, its not attractive no matter who does it

    i see what ur sayin, i jus wont go as far as calling someone weak. if u as a woman come to the realization that relationships jus aint for you, then i think thats a hell of alot stronger then coming to that realization, but still being in relationships cuz u think its what u "should do"
    BoyPussy
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 33,103 Regulator
    Fuck what that article says at some points you just want some female companionship.
    IntellectualViolence
  • BoyPussyBoyPussy STFUPosts: 37,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what yall are witnessing is men going from being the hunter to the hunted... as far as relationships go

    lol ill be damned
  • BlackThor356BlackThor356 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    what yall are witnessing is men going from being the hunter to the hunted... as far as relationships go

    lol ill be damned

    lol hellz yea, so if u want one u betta get ur hustle on!!!
  • politicalthug202politicalthug202 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    like I said the problem is alot of woman want the 1950's romance that never existed
    with 21st century perks of being woman. I would be fine if woman wanted 50/50
    relationship, but these hoes asking for 70/30. I dont conduct buisness that way
    and Im sure as well not going to enter a relationship thats not worth the work.
  • makaveli03makaveli03 Posts: 2,392
    there is nothing wrong with being weak...
    NYCeeCee
  • makaveli03makaveli03 Posts: 2,392
    kai_valya wrote: »
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    there is nothing wrong with being weak...

    wait, what?

    there is nothing wrong with being weak
    NYCeeCee
  • NYCeeCeeNYCeeCee Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »
    lol it is weak

    it's just as weak as those waiting to exhale bitches who pretend their good cackling with their friends every night, all the while wishing they had a companion

    its weak when bitches do it

    and its still weak when men do it

    relationships are hard but not complicated, and if you, male or female, constantly find yourself being heartbroken or dissatisfied with relationships, the common denominator is you

    so work on you and stop bitching, its not attractive no matter who does it

    i see what ur sayin, i jus wont go as far as calling someone weak. if u as a woman come to the realization that relationships jus aint for you, then i think thats a hell of alot stronger then coming to that realization, but still being in relationships cuz u think its what u "should do"

    I don't think she's saying they're weak for choosing to remain single, I think she's saying their REASON for choosing to remain single is weak. Reminds me of the kid who keeps losing the game, so he takes his ball and goes home. You wanna go home, then go home...but don't go home cause you keep losing, you big punk. LOL

  • BlackThor356BlackThor356 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    haute wrote: »
    lol it is weak

    it's just as weak as those waiting to exhale bitches who pretend their good cackling with their friends every night, all the while wishing they had a companion

    its weak when bitches do it

    and its still weak when men do it

    relationships are hard but not complicated, and if you, male or female, constantly find yourself being heartbroken or dissatisfied with relationships, the common denominator is you

    so work on you and stop bitching, its not attractive no matter who does it

    i see what ur sayin, i jus wont go as far as calling someone weak. if u as a woman come to the realization that relationships jus aint for you, then i think thats a hell of alot stronger then coming to that realization, but still being in relationships cuz u think its what u "should do"

    I don't think she's saying they're weak for choosing to remain single, I think she's saying their REASON for choosing to remain single is weak. Reminds me of the kid who keeps losing the game, so he takes his ball and goes home. You wanna go home, then go home...but don't go home cause you keep losing, you big punk. LOL

    lol what if by losing all the time he realizes that b-ball aint for him. u guys are assuming this man WANTS a relationship, but says "its too hard" what if through is trials with women he realized he dont want relationships period
  • makaveli03makaveli03 Posts: 2,392
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    haute wrote: »
    lol it is weak

    it's just as weak as those waiting to exhale bitches who pretend their good cackling with their friends every night, all the while wishing they had a companion

    its weak when bitches do it

    and its still weak when men do it

    relationships are hard but not complicated, and if you, male or female, constantly find yourself being heartbroken or dissatisfied with relationships, the common denominator is you

    so work on you and stop bitching, its not attractive no matter who does it

    i see what ur sayin, i jus wont go as far as calling someone weak. if u as a woman come to the realization that relationships jus aint for you, then i think thats a hell of alot stronger then coming to that realization, but still being in relationships cuz u think its what u "should do"

    I don't think she's saying they're weak for choosing to remain single, I think she's saying their REASON for choosing to remain single is weak. Reminds me of the kid who keeps losing the game, so he takes his ball and goes home. You wanna go home, then go home...but don't go home cause you keep losing, you big punk. LOL

    lol what if by losing all the time he realizes that b-ball aint for him. u guys are assuming this man WANTS a relationship, but says "its too hard" what if through is trials with women he realized he dont want relationships period


    this is where people are overlooking wayy too much in the article..the article is bringing awareness of WHY this shit is happening, its not about the author...its the author explaining the logic of WHY the shit is happening, but niggas in here jumping like kangaroos to conclusions
    Wild SelfNYCeeCee
  • makaveli03makaveli03 Posts: 2,392
    kai_valya wrote: »
    makaveli03 wrote: »

    there is nothing wrong with being weak

    yeah there is, regardless of gender

    nope, nothing wrong with it

  • makaveli03makaveli03 Posts: 2,392
    kai_valya wrote: »
    makaveli03 wrote: »

    nope, nothing wrong with it

    if you say so. but evolution and your entire existence says otherwise. only the strong survive

    everybody dies...so it doesnt matter
    Young-IceIckshonpaygoldenja
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but he isn't saying he doesn't want relationships because they are not for him

    he's saying that he doesn't want them because he has a problem with women

    saying basketball isn't for me is a little different from saying basketball isn't for me because the other team is constantly whooping my ass
    IntellectualViolenceNYCeeCee
  • BlackThor356BlackThor356 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »
    but he isn't saying he doesn't want relationships because they are not for him

    he's saying that he doesn't want them because he has a problem with women

    saying basketball isn't for me is a little different from saying basketball isn't for me because the other team is constantly whooping my ass

    not true...he his merely pointing out the reason why relationships are a waste of time in todays society
  • NiggersauceNiggersauce Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I don't know about that sex doll fucking shit but i have been saying for the longest "friendships > relationships". I don't need women for nothing other than pussy to be honest, because most women don't offer much beyond that. I find most women unfunny and lacking of personality, the only ones who are tend to be fat and dikes.

    It has nothing about having game or being scared to approach women, because i do and i get bitches on a regular.

    Like my nigga Patrice Oneal said, "pussy ages like bread, not like wine". These bitches are so interchangeable!


    Well after a real and thorough post like this i dont think i have anything else to contribute.

    LOL @ there is nothing wrong with being weak

    Lookin lovely kai

  • makaveli03makaveli03 Posts: 2,392
    kai_valya wrote: »
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    everybody dies...so it doesnt matter

    well why don't you save yourself the trouble and kill yourself now?

    because I dont have a reason to

  • makaveli03makaveli03 Posts: 2,392
    kai_valya wrote: »

    Well after a real and thorough post like this i dont think i have anything else to contribute.

    LOL @ there is nothing wrong with being weak

    Lookin lovely kai

    thanks hun.

    and i too would like to know how exactly there is nothing wrong with being weak.

    i can def see how weak men would lose interest in pursuing women. one can only take so much rejection



    1.Weak is relative
    2. Weakness has nothing to do with someones worth as a person
    3. The article is not about rejection, but about effort vs reward
  • BlackThor356BlackThor356 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »

    Well after a real and thorough post like this i dont think i have anything else to contribute.

    LOL @ there is nothing wrong with being weak

    Lookin lovely kai

    thanks hun.

    and i too would like to know how exactly there is nothing wrong with being weak.

    i can def see how weak men would lose interest in pursuing women. one can only take so much rejection

    or one culd only take so much shit from these hoes and doesnt find it beneficial to put in the effort to find someone half way worth it

  • NYCeeCeeNYCeeCee Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    haute wrote: »
    lol it is weak

    it's just as weak as those waiting to exhale bitches who pretend their good cackling with their friends every night, all the while wishing they had a companion

    its weak when bitches do it

    and its still weak when men do it

    relationships are hard but not complicated, and if you, male or female, constantly find yourself being heartbroken or dissatisfied with relationships, the common denominator is you

    so work on you and stop bitching, its not attractive no matter who does it

    i see what ur sayin, i jus wont go as far as calling someone weak. if u as a woman come to the realization that relationships jus aint for you, then i think thats a hell of alot stronger then coming to that realization, but still being in relationships cuz u think its what u "should do"

    I don't think she's saying they're weak for choosing to remain single, I think she's saying their REASON for choosing to remain single is weak. Reminds me of the kid who keeps losing the game, so he takes his ball and goes home. You wanna go home, then go home...but don't go home cause you keep losing, you big punk. LOL

    lol what if by losing all the time he realizes that b-ball aint for him. u guys are assuming this man WANTS a relationship, but says "its too hard" what if through is trials with women he realized he dont want relationships period

    That's fine if he genuinely doesn't want a relationship, but that's not what I got from the excerpts and responses in this thread. It seems to me that he does want a relationship but is/was too weak to handle the relationship/pursuit downs, so he pulled the same ol' "women are changing/they expect too much blah blah blah" rhetoric out of his ass to mask his weakness. Instead of smartening up, he gave up. Some men have these problems, others don't. Same goes for women.

  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    haute wrote: »
    but he isn't saying he doesn't want relationships because they are not for him

    he's saying that he doesn't want them because he has a problem with women

    saying basketball isn't for me is a little different from saying basketball isn't for me because the other team is constantly whooping my ass

    He actually doesn't speak about his own stance (situation or w.e.) on the issue of dating at all in the article, he just tries to rationalize why men are opting out of dating and provide some possible explanation in accordance to the Japanese studies and the anecdotal evidence he has provided.

    What reason does it matter what someone chooses not to do things for, if in the end it ultimately means the same thing: They dislike it?

    I don't want to date because I don't want to put in all that work just to lose half my shit VS I don't want to date because I'm seeking inner peace... it's all the same shit

    and all of his reason had to do with what women do or don't do,

    if you nevr mentioned women at all, you'd have a point

    but his whole reasoning centers around women not personal development
Sign In or Register to comment.