Are men done trying to pursue women? (interesting read)

Replies

• BlackThor356BlackThor356 Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »
    lmaoooo

nigga don't even care enough about themselves to strap up on a regular basis, but you want to convince me that these same 'logical' and 'responsible' men would take a male birth control regularly and correctly

lol

tell me more about this fairytale

lol i understand why u wouldnt get that so imma break it down.

strapping up is something to do "in the moment" no nigga goes to the spot saying "imma nut in this bitch" his hard dick gets the better of him. is that stupid? yes, yes it is.

but taking male BC is something u do when there is no pussy right in front of you. ud prolly take ur pill at some random point during the day when u have a FLACCID penis...and ur always thinkin clearer with a flaccid penis
    MeTaLNYCeeCeeYoung-Ice
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.Bocario wrote: »
    I thinking people need to realize the dating game is just a bunch of highs and lows. Sometimes your going to go out and every chick you meet is given you play, other days not so much. Whoever wrote this article probably just had a bad day with women, but he'll eventually bounce back, well atleast real men do.

man I've said many times that this new generation is simply not built for this life

they all (boys and girls) have this idea that you should never go through anything and when you do you have to whine, cry. and die about it

people have been getting their heart broken since the beginning of time, and yet they where able to continue with their lives

people get hurt everyday b

but most sane people take that shot and keep moving
    NYCeeCeeBlackThor356Young-IcePico
  • MeTaLMeTaL Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thinking people need to realize the dating game is just a bunch of highs and lows. Sometimes your going to go out and every chick you meet is given you play, other days not so much. Whoever wrote this article probably just had a bad day with women, but he'll eventually bounce back, well atleast real men do.

man I've said many times that this new generation is simply not built for this life

they all (boys and girls) have this idea that you should never go through anything and when you do you have to whine, cry. and die about it

people have been getting their heart broken since the beginning of time, and yet they where able to continue with their lives

Right on. Take the loss, keep it moving and live another day. That's how I operate.
    NYCeeCee

yea u say that cuz in ur mind the good outweigh the bad, but once having a girlfriend isnt all that important to a nigga then what?? i think ur so stuck on the fact that men are starting not to want women (relationship wise) is having u feel threatened to the point where u cant even at least acknowledge the point the author was trying to make, but hey...
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 34,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about that sex doll fucking shit but i have been saying for the longest "friendships > relationships". I don't need women for nothing other than pussy to be honest, because most women don't offer much beyond that. I find most women unfunny and lacking of personality, the only ones who are tend to be fat and dikes.

It has nothing about having game or being scared to approach women, because i do and i get bitches on a regular.

Like my nigga Patrice Oneal said, "pussy ages like bread, not like wine". These bitches are so interchangeable!
    IntellectualViolence.American LooWild Selfocelot

yea u say that cuz in ur mind the good outweigh the bad, but once having a girlfriend isnt all that important to a nigga then what?? i think ur so stuck on the fact that men are starting not to want women (relationship wise) is having u feel threatened to the point where u cant even at least acknowledge the point the author was trying to make, but hey...

not all
    i get his point, i just don't agree with the 'woah is me mentality' and that goes for men and women

people like that stay stuck in the same scenario over and over again, because they lack the courage to try a little self improvement before giving up on everything and everyone, I consider it weak no matter who does it.

anyway

if a man doesn't want relationship with a woman it doesn't bother me

you act as if i have date or if acknowledge him

there are literally billions of people in world and i, unlike the author, don't spend time on people who don't want me. I put energy to those who do

MeTaLPico

not all
    i get his point, i just don't agree with the 'woah is me mentality' and that goes for men and women

people like that stay stuck in the same scenario over and over again, because they lack the courage to try a little self improvement before giving up on everything and everyone, I consider it weak no matter who does it.

anyway

if a man doesn't want relationship with a woman it doesn't bother me

you act as if i have date or if acknowledge him

there are literally billions of people in world and i, unlike the author, don't spend time on people who don't want me. I put energy to those who do

see right there, why the nigga gotta be weak?? or have a woah is me mentality?? what if, homie is happy with himself, and has jus made an observation as to how he think the male/female paradigm is shifting
    lol it is weak

it's just as weak as those waiting to exhale bitches who pretend their good cackling with their friends every night, all the while wishing they had a companion

its weak when bitches do it

and its still weak when men do it

relationships are hard but not complicated, and if you, male or female, constantly find yourself being heartbroken or dissatisfied with relationships, the common denominator is you

so work on you and stop bitching, its not attractive no matter who does it
    NYCeeCeeYoung-IceMeTaLPicoWill Munny
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol it is weak

it's just as weak as those waiting to exhale bitches who pretend their good cackling with their friends every night, all the while wishing they had a companion

relationships are hard but not complicated, and if you, male or female, constantly find yourself being heartbroken or dissatisfied with relationships, the common denominator is you

Mos Def is dropping gems. LOL Seriously though, you hit the nail on the head with this post.
    lol it is weak

i see what ur sayin, i jus wont go as far as calling someone weak. if u as a woman come to the realization that relationships jus aint for you, then i think thats a hell of alot stronger then coming to that realization, but still being in relationships cuz u think its what u "should do"
    Pico
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 25,520 Regulator
    Fuck what that article says at some points you just want some female companionship.
    IntellectualViolence
  • PicoPico Free my nigga Shmurda he ain't even do nothin forreal Pico Jackson Posts: 29,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what yall are witnessing is men going from being the hunter to the hunted... as far as relationships go

lol ill be damned
    what yall are witnessing is men going from being the hunter to the hunted... as far as relationships go

lol ill be damned

lol hellz yea, so if u want one u betta get ur hustle on!!!
  • like I said the problem is alot of woman want the 1950's romance that never existed
    with 21st century perks of being woman. I would be fine if woman wanted 50/50
    relationship, but these hoes asking for 70/30. I dont conduct buisness that way
    and Im sure as well not going to enter a relationship thats not worth the work.
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,240 Regulator
  • makaveli03makaveli03 Posts: 2,392
    kai_valya wrote: »
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    there is nothing wrong with being weak...

wait, what?

there is nothing wrong with being weak
    NYCeeCee
  • NYCeeCeeNYCeeCee Posts: 1,691
    lol it is weak

i see what ur sayin, i jus wont go as far as calling someone weak. if u as a woman come to the realization that relationships jus aint for you, then i think thats a hell of alot stronger then coming to that realization, but still being in relationships cuz u think its what u "should do"

I don't think she's saying they're weak for choosing to remain single, I think she's saying their REASON for choosing to remain single is weak. Reminds me of the kid who keeps losing the game, so he takes his ball and goes home. You wanna go home, then go home...but don't go home cause you keep losing, you big punk. LOL

NYCeeCee wrote: »
    lol it is weak

I don't think she's saying they're weak for choosing to remain single, I think she's saying their REASON for choosing to remain single is weak. Reminds me of the kid who keeps losing the game, so he takes his ball and goes home. You wanna go home, then go home...but don't go home cause you keep losing, you big punk. LOL

lol what if by losing all the time he realizes that b-ball aint for him. u guys are assuming this man WANTS a relationship, but says "its too hard" what if through is trials with women he realized he dont want relationships period

yeah there is, regardless of gender
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    lol it is weak

lol what if by losing all the time he realizes that b-ball aint for him. u guys are assuming this man WANTS a relationship, but says "its too hard" what if through is trials with women he realized he dont want relationships period

this is where people are overlooking wayy too much in the article..the article is bringing awareness of WHY this shit is happening, its not about the author...its the author explaining the logic of WHY the shit is happening, but niggas in here jumping like kangaroos to conclusions
    Wild SelfNYCeeCee

yeah there is, regardless of gender

nope, nothing wrong with it

if you say so. but evolution and your entire existence says otherwise. only the strong survive

if you say so. but evolution and your entire existence says otherwise. only the strong survive

everybody dies...so it doesnt matter
    Young-IceIckshonpaygoldenja
    but he isn't saying he doesn't want relationships because they are not for him

he's saying that he doesn't want them because he has a problem with women

saying basketball isn't for me is a little different from saying basketball isn't for me because the other team is constantly whooping my ass
    IntellectualViolenceNYCeeCee