The Official 2011-2012 NBA season thread

Replies

• iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 13,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the hell wouldn't the bulls go for this trade you get a sg that can play point and go for 40 at any moment
    Tommy Bilfiger.
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The trade deadline is gonna be epic this year
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 27,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn heard Pierce is the one most likely to go off our team during trade deadline
  • peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 25,041 Regulator
    I guess they figure they can get more for pierce than anyone else
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 14,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont like the deal for either side.... Rose does what Ellis does and he will be a ball stopper.... Deng isnt a super star he is a great role player... on a bum ass team like golden st he will fade to bolllivian....
  • eyes loweyes low Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need it to be march 15th already I'm tired of waiting for dwight to get traded to the nets
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,434 Regulator
    eyes low wrote: »
    I need it to be march 15th already I'm tired of waiting for dwight to get traded to the nets

I'd rather sign him in the offseason (if it's possible) than trade for him now and give up assets. A Dwight/Lopez front court would be sick. Dwight said that he would want to play with Lopez btw.
    eyes low
    Jamaica wrote: »
    eyes low wrote: »

I'd rather sign him in the offseason (if it's possible) than trade for him now and give up assets. A Dwight/Lopez front court would be sick. Dwight said that he would want to play with Lopez btw.

Of course I rather keep marshon and Lopez and possibly 2 1 round picks, I think no matter what he signs with the nets in the offseason he already said he won't sign with the lakers and the mavs don't have enough money to sign Dwight and d will
    peagle05 wrote: »

he the one tht got 2 years left on his deal they wanna sign 2 max contracts for the rebuild when KG nd Ray are free agents after this year
  • peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 25,041 Regulator

he the one tht got 2 years left on his deal they wanna sign 2 max contracts for the rebuild when KG nd Ray are free agents after this year

oh ok, i wonder who would trade for him

oh ok, i wonder who would trade for him
    random guess is a team out west wit young pieces ie Houston, Minny, Portland
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

If they can get 2 Max guys thats gonna be big.. Looks like they will be competing with Dallas for the Dwight and D-Will sweepstakes... Do a sign n Trade n send Rondo to Orlando or some shit.. If the new CBA allows it..
    I doubt we can make dat happen maybe trading rondo for deron williams nd convincing Dwight to come here but personally iont think we got a shot at neither one of em I think our best bet is overpaying for a restricted free agent ie Beasley, Mayo, Ryan Anderson, Eric Gordon, James Harden aint enough top notch names to make a huge impact we got money to spend but nobody to spend it on like the 2000-01 bulls
    Houston is going to have enough to sign Dwill and Howard. Even if we don't sign Dwill I don't understand why Howard wouldn't want to play in Houston

Lowery/Gragic
    Martin/Courtney Lee
    Parsons/Budinger
    Patterson/Dalembert
    Howard

And we still have assets scola, a shit load of pick in a deep draft, Marcus morris, Montejaus(sp)
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 50,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Houston is going to have enough to sign Dwill and Howard. Even if we don't sign Dwill I don't understand why Howard wouldn't want to play in Houston

Lowery/Gragic
    Martin/Courtney Lee
    Parsons/Budinger
    Patterson/Dalembert
    Howard

And we still have assets scola, a shit load of pick in a deep draft, Marcus morris, Montejaus(sp)

Lol you know that shit is not happening..

Lowery/Gragic
    Martin/Courtney Lee
    Parsons/Budinger
    Patterson/Dalembert
    Howard

It's nice to dream I hope you guys make the playoffs so we can have another draft pick this year
    Like I said people sleeping on Houston like we ain't doing just as good as the lakers and Mavs ect with no type of a superstar.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 50,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh we wont sign beasley because of moeny...
  • smokelahomasmokelahoma Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that Ellis trade is fuckin retarded. Bulls dont wanna do it because its too easy and unfair.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 28,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Adrian Wojnarowski (writer on the NBA from Yahoo) tweeted that the Nets have no interest in trading Brook Lopez for a Monta Ellis package, according to sources
    playmaker88
    Lakers turned down a Trade for Beasley for a draft pick
    Adrian Wojnarowski tweeted that the Nets have no interest in trading Brook Lopez for a Monta Ellis package

good, we dont need monta ellis, marshon brooks has more upside.
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

smh... and we aint have to give up bynum or gasol?

octE4.gif

BDBIID

smh... and we aint have to give up bynum or gasol?

octE4.gif

lol they said it was cuz it woulda costed u a extra $12.4 mil nd it woulda cut into ur trade exception guess yall got a plethora of bad contracts oh well expect Beasley to be traded to the Celtics
    Rofl that gif right on cue too
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Adrian Wojnarowski tweeted that the Nets have no interest in trading Brook Lopez for a Monta Ellis package

good, we dont need monta ellis, marshon brooks has more upside.

Good? Da fuck? What do u mean more upside?

Its hilarious niggas actin Ellis is some bum

Ya'll cant possibly the watch the warriors ,Ellis is a problem he killed the bulls this year and last year he had rose lookin lost.Brooks will never drop 48 in the nba or average 25 in the nba

The other guy said ellis is a ball stopper wtf

brooks is still a rookie, i mean who would have thought that monta ellis would be averaging 25 ppg for a season back in 05/06?

i'm not worried about the present i'm thinking long term and brooks will be a really good player for us, he has shown the ability to be a 20-23 ppg scorer. he will get better. you add brooks (another lottery pick) plus lopez, d will and possibly dwight and we can be a contender in 2 years.
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 14,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good? Da fuck? What do u mean more upside?

Its hilarious niggas actin Ellis is some bum

Ya'll cant possibly the watch the warriors ,Ellis is a problem he killed the bulls this year and last year he had rose lookin lost.Brooks will never drop 48 in the nba or average 25 in the nba

The other guy said ellis is a ball stopper wtf

Damn Tommy u dont even know my name lol... Im the other guy. Im a fan of Ellis but Rose has the ball in his hands too much for him to be as effective as he could. u give up Deng who is yalls best defender for him now u have a small back court or guys who both need the ball off the dribble. I dont like that trade