Would u have sex with a Female Bodybuilder for $10 Million Dollars???

Replies

• CMacCMac Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    Naw, not at all, something about a women having a stronger more healthier athletic body then me just doesn't sit right with me. Plus with them strong ass arms they might rip of my dick during mid blowjob or crush my Pelvis on some Futurama Snoo Snoo shit!!!! LOL
    heatlogo-1.png

I keep it real 99.99 % of the time, there anit no 100 % real niggas out there!!!!
    B_A
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean do they have to be bodybuilders do fitness models count

1936921.jpg

Only the women I posted bruh no fitness models
    I wanna take you higher...
  • Mr.Audigier216Mr.Audigier216 Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Any MAN that says he wont have sex with a disease free piece of PUSSY for 10 mil is GAY, Hell ill do it for 500k
    Follow me @Nuby1985....
    A.G.S.N.

5f3b08324f6d70fb1a962690466a55f5.jpg
    GodSpeed215B_A
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not convinced that those are women.
    rip.dilla
  • BustamoveBustamove Posts: 133
    Any MAN that says he wont have sex with a disease free piece of PUSSY for 10 mil is GAY, Hell ill do it for 500k

I see what you're trying to say, but it doesn't work here... Not with this,

The issue here is how vomitingly-disgusting something is. Sex with some of these beasts is like inducing a vomit reflex. Vomiting for the rest of your life.
    rip.dilla
    @BustAmove

No excuses we talkin 10mil man...10mil, to FUCK a piece of pussy....no diseases, I'd beat the brakes off Precious for that much....FUCK what she look like
    Follow me @Nuby1985....
    A.G.S.N.

@DRO3000

NO the money would b enough of a turn on to take that "L"
    Follow me @Nuby1985....
    A.G.S.N.

Whats funny is dudes in here are happy to fuck a woman with more testosterone than an average man lol

Im sure if I added the female gets to use a strapon on u they will still do it smh
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,651 Regulator
    see i can understand saying no in that gay ass thread plap made, that was about sucking dick...

but this?

yeah you Beta Males are doing too much...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 10,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »
    I mean do they have to be bodybuilders do fitness models count

1936921.jpg

Only the women I posted bruh no fitness models

Son, you got to throw one fitness model in there. You pick the fitness model. I can't bang the other chicks.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,651 Regulator
    wonders how many of you faggots told on yourselves...

UH OHHHHHH

did you say yes to Plap's thread but no this one?

better hurry! i already got the thread pulled up!!!
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    B_A
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 19,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    LIKE I SAID EARLIER AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN, IF YO DICK EVEN GETS HARD OFF OF ONE OF THIS CHICKS, U ARE GAY! PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

JUST CAUSE THEY GOT A PUSSY DONT MEAN THEY ARE A TURN ON... BITCH BODY HARDER THAN A COUNTER TOP AND THAT TURNS U ON???? PSHHHH
    i bet you fuck hoes in the ass though

nigga you gay
    In Your Moms Room
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 47,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    for 10 milli and its a natural female? i d do it but only from the back
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

naw its any position she wants bruh
    @KingJamal

Nigga what u said.....imma beat tha rotors off that bitch for 10 mil...hit the dougie n all LOL
    Follow me @Nuby1985....
    A.G.S.N.

bgoat
    edited March 2012
    @KingJamal

Nigga what u said.....imma beat tha rotors off that bitch for 10 mil...hit the dougie n all LOL

I think it'll be the other way around
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXXsFK0RVkJKU5xNYSbnXJmsEDruZLCw7wD1TYFSnLREgbd1JOnVxYAWDD
    @KingJamal

Naw I doubt that
    Follow me @Nuby1985....
    A.G.S.N.

• CMacCMac Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    FUCKIN A FEMALE = GAY

HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE SENSE

It doesn't, but when you fuck a women who's body is far stronger and more in shape and athletic then yours, your sexuality will be questioned son.
    heatlogo-1.png

I keep it real 99.99 % of the time, there anit no 100 % real niggas out there!!!!
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote:
    Yes i would, i would do it for 10 G's and a package of Creatine. It's pussy at the end of the day, if i can fuck a fat bitch i can fuck the opposite of her.

This right here. I would fuck her for free if I aint had any pussy in awhile.
    slucrr7ld6jl.jpeg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• Mdizzle9000Mdizzle9000 Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'd fuck anything with a vagina for 10 mill
    twitter: @mdizzle9000

lasig-1.jpg
    bgoat
    @Mexican Fruit Salad

Mofos taking an internet persona too far acting like they wouldn't do it.....10 mil is too much to turn down for a piece of pussy
    Follow me @Nuby1985....
    A.G.S.N.

CMac wrote: »
    FUCKIN A FEMALE = GAY

HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE SENSE

It doesn't, but when you fuck a women who's body is far stronger and more in shape and athletic then yours, your sexuality will be questioned son.
    wanna bet?
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    She can also use a strap on on u

Who Would still do it???
    black caesarR.D.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 47,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »

naw its any position she wants bruh
    whatever as long as she aint trying to mess with my backside... for 10 mil im fucking

As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd fuck any bitch on this earth for 10 mil. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
This discussion has been closed.