ILL PIX: Rules (READ RULES BEFORE POSTING!) How to Post Pix, TUTORIALS & Suggestions

12345679»

Replies

• the ghostthe ghost Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Are we any closer to fixing the 4 pic per post horror?
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,152 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Whats good with that place for members only where we can post nudes
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 40,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    nah you cant do that either ..... gimmie some time. im tryin to get a place for us

i faith in the words connexx speak. therefore, it will happen.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,152 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    sup with the gif making?
    edited February 2011
    darkone360 wrote: »
    i faith in the words connexx speak. therefore, it will happen.

lets hope so
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 40,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    sup with the gif making?

all the years i've been on the ic, i have YET to learn how to create a gift.
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    ok ill make it this weekend ... it has been damn near a year since ive said "coming soon ... gif tutorial" LOL
    edited February 2011
    darkone360 wrote: »
    all the years i've been on the ic, i have yet to learn how to create a gift.
    i learned not to long ago
    ok ill make it this weekend ... It has been damn near a year since ive said "coming soon ... Gif tutorial" lol

lol atleast u keeping your word
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 22,565 Regulator
    Hey guys you're gonna have to cut the nudity out of threads :( . And that's coming from the Boss at the top who handled ocelot's thread....

Don't create threads to post nudity and I mean nudity as in NFSW (Not Safe For Work) like full on naked. You gotta consider that there may be really young kids that actually lurk and post round here.
    THATS WHY I AINT DROP MY CLIP
  • bigev240bigev240 Illpix O.G. Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was about to, it was going to be on.
    bigev240 wrote: »

I was about to, it was going to be on.
    damn, i.c needs to have a 18+ Illpixs section or something
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Hey guys you're gonna have to cut the nudity out of threads :( . And that's coming from the Boss at the top who handled ocelot's thread....

Don't create threads to post nudity and I mean nudity as in NFSW (Not Safe For Work) like full on naked. You gotta consider that there may be really young kids that actually lurk and post round here.

Yo, who is the boss?

No sarcasm intended

But I want to know who runs the shit...

don't tell me its ducky

Dr.Chemix wrote:

Yo, who is the boss?

No sarcasm intended

don't tell me its ducky

LOL nah sion was just looking out cause i wasnt online. someone tried to make the uncut thread again and the higher ups saw that and was like "hell naw!!"

im still the mod of ill pix and ducky has met his match

right now im trying to iron out some things to get this room back on track to where everyone can still enjoy it. remaking the uncut thread as strict as we are on nudes now was definitely a hurt piece. the head honcho himself locked that thread up smh. what i need everyone to do is go light on the content until we can figure out exactly how this is gonna work

we need to keep the content flowing but we cant post like how we did before the upgrade. we gotta be more sensitive to nip slips and ass all over the screen etc
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 18,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote:

Yo, who is the boss?

No sarcasm intended

don't tell me its ducky

LOL nah sion was just looking out cause i wasnt online. someone tried to make the uncut thread again and the higher ups saw that and was like "hell naw!!"

right now im trying to iron out some things to get this room back on track to where everyone can still enjoy it. remaking the uncut thread as strict as we are on nudes now was definitely a hurt piece. the head honcho himself locked that thread up smh. what i need everyone to do is go light on the content until we can figure out exactly how this is gonna work

we need to keep the content flowing but we cant post like how we did before the upgrade. we gotta be more sensitive to nip slips and ass all over the screen etc

Why no nudes now but before yes?

What u mean by ducky met his match?
    Dr.Chemix wrote:

Yo, who is the boss?

No sarcasm intended

don't tell me its ducky

No problem b, I got you...

northside7 wrote:
    Dr.Chemix wrote:

Yo, who is the boss?

No sarcasm intended

don't tell me its ducky

nudes were never allowed cuzzo .... i politicked to get that uncut thread

and what i mean by ducky met his match is that the technical support on this platform is wayyyyy beyond ducky's little bullshit phishing games and other shit he's learned

northside7 wrote:
    Dr.Chemix wrote:

Yo, who is the boss?

No sarcasm intended

don't tell me its ducky

and what i mean by ducky met his match is that the technical support on this platform is wayyyyy beyond ducky's little bullshit phishing games and other shit he's learned

word em up...cats be scared of this dude like he's god...

man please...dude tried to get me on some sending me a pm...delete!!!!

• northside7northside7 Posts: 18,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote:
    Dr.Chemix wrote:

Yo, who is the boss?

No sarcasm intended

don't tell me its ducky

Aight..