Ignore Feature Is Finally Back. GOAT.

p-tavernp-tavern yeah its called im on the wideworldweb EVER HEARD OF IT???Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in AKA Donkey
I probably had 30+ accounts blocked on the old IC. Most people confuse putting someone on ignore with nothing more than "caught feelings," but I use it to simply skip specific types of posters.

Gayliases - Anyone posting gay pics, or making graphically gay comments. Just something I personally never want to have to see.

ex. - P-Dogg77, any of the gay spam accts

Posters with semi-retarded spelling/grammar - basically "i wuz goen to cozine u til u sad dum shyt" type posters make me feel like I'm burdened by reading their posts. I'll just pass.

ex. - gee757, Aquafina

Posters who never shut up - If you're stretching what should be a 30-40 reply thread into a 8 page novel, and not one single sentence you type is funny, I'd rather just have the application skip your posts for me to save the time of scrolling. I just don't have e-patience like that.

ex. - Kimi, -JB-

Anyone else happy its back?
Plap Sunms.jonestruth_juiceChasinBenjaminsStack MoneyMrSoutCityMeela DymmeChicityDirty SanchezYoung-Ice

Replies

• FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    useful for trannies. I approve.

possiblity CB and Kimi be making an appearance on it though as well.
    Meela DymmeYoung-Ice
  • p-tavernp-tavern yeah its called im on the wideworldweb EVER HEARD OF IT???Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason I realized it was originally missing was when that new tranny popped up.

Plap, that's the right idea.
    Meela Dymme
  • LambentLambent Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    Can only ignore 5 people atm.
    Meela Dymme
  • useful for trannies. I approve.

U can lie to urself if u want. U been a fan since day 1, herb.
    PicoBARON_$AMEDIMrSoutCityMeela DymmeDirty Sanchezbankrupt baller
  • p-tavernp-tavern yeah its called im on the wideworldweb EVER HEARD OF IT???Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lambent wrote: »

Yeah, I'm using it sparingly until they fix that. Need to make sure there empty slots in case a gaylias attack takes off.
    Meela Dymme
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who's a fan of who? I've steadily used the word herb since joining...guess I'm just another poster than influenced your "style".
    Meela Dymmebankrupt baller
  • useful for trannies. I approve.

Who's a fan of who? I've steadily used the word herb since joining...guess I'm just another poster than influenced your "style".

Well since its being said that I took various posters styles, some even "legends", and adapted it as my own.. wouldnt that mean im all these posters combined, and in turn shouldnt that make me the GOAT poster... just think bout that for a second.
    ms.jonesFieldTripsToTheHoodStack MoneyDirty Sanchezbankrupt baller
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 14,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lefty Gunz, Lord High Executioner Posts: 17,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whatever happened to that nigga JB?
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lefty Gunz, Lord High Executioner Posts: 17,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    riddlerap wrote: »
    g-unit

cssssssss
  • PicoPico Is not impressed Posts: 33,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pusher wrote: »

he goes under the name CB
    BARON_$AMEDIPlap SunMeela Dymme
    edited March 2012
    That dude JB was either always on something hard or just had something wrong with his brain.
    He was in a Chicago area gang I believe, though, so he probably dead.
  • Pusher wrote: »

he goes under the name CB

Filthy snitch bitch.
    p-tavern wrote: »
    That dude JB was either always on something hard or just had something wrong with his brain.
    He was in a Chicago area gang I believe, though, so he probably dead.

Smh @ u wishin death on me.. I just switched my style up thats all.
    PicoStack MoneyMrSoutCityPlap SunIntellectualViolenceDirty SanchezDWOSneakDZA
    edited March 2012
    JB breh i tried my best to be nice to you but i swear i barely knew wtf you was talkin bout in my pm's
    im glad you not incoherent anymore
    Young-Ice
  • ChasinBenjaminsChasinBenjamins Posts: 784
    edited March 2012
    JB breh i tried my best to be nice to you but i swear i barely knew wtf you was talkin bout in my pm's

Well now that i've cleaned up my act and been taken my sobriety seriously for the past 3 years, which is indicative in my new posting style, do u think a player from the chi got a chance with a fine westcoast tramp such as urself.

Heard u be eating nigga's anuses too, boo.. and I like u even more bcuz of it.
    Dirty Sanchezbankrupt baller

Well now that i've cleaned up my act and been taken my sobriety serious for the past 3 years, which is indicative in my new posting style, do u think a player from the chi got a chance with a fine tramp such as urself.

i dont see why not
    Young-Ice
  • JB breh i tried my best to be nice to you but i swear i barely knew wtf you was talkin bout in my pm's

Well now that i've cleaned up my act and been taken my sobriety serious for the past 3 years, which is indicative in my new posting style, do u think a player from the chi got a chance with a fine tramp such as urself.

i dont see why not

lol Goddamn u and seedz are some of the fastest mofos to ever reply, shit.

I post my post, do a quick edit, and bam, yall already replied. That shit cray.
    Pico
  • KimiKimi Posts: 1,751

CB, you're in here putting up a front. you know it hurts you immensely to be placed on the ignore list of posters you don't recognize or interact with.. :(
    bankrupt baller
    edited March 2012
    Kimi wrote: »

CB, you're in here putting up a front. you know it hurts you immensely to be placed on the ignore list of posters you don't recognize or interact with.. :(

Well I actually prefer for Fields to keep me off ignore, I like when he reads the posts I namedrop him in as one of the fat nigga's dicktuggers.

• KimiKimi Posts: 1,751

Well I actually prefer for Fields to keep me off ignore, I like when he reads the posts I namedrop him in as one of the fat nigga's dicktuggers.

lol...all joking aside. Making a thread to announce who you're placing on ignore is a bit silly and self important to me.
    I highly doubt anyone would care, especially if they don't interact or know who you are...lol :-??
    BOSSExcellenceStack MoneyDirty Sanchezbankrupt ballerR.D.
  • IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Posts: 301
    ImParallel wrote: »
    p-tavern wrote: »
    Lambent wrote: »

Yeah, I'm using it sparingly until they fix that. Need to make sure there empty slots in case a gaylias attack takes off.

Icy said you could ignore up to 10 in that other thread

I said 5, but I just changed it to 20.
    BOSSExcellenceParallelStack MoneyPlap Sun
    edited March 2012

lol...all joking aside. Making a thread to announce who you're placing on ignore is a bit silly and self important to me.
    I highly doubt anyone would care, especially if they don't interact or know who you are...lol :-??

Yeah, puttin posters on ignore is a weak poster trait. On another note, I aint feeling these new reactions at all yo, as u shouldnt either.. since we are both top 5 hated, probably 1 and 2 respectively, we both gonna accumulate an unprecedented amount of wacks, and all that oppose us will be awarded with ethers, urrggghhh. Im probably even in a worse predicament than u since I have twice the amount of haters.. oh what to do, what to do smh
    IcyLiquidBOSSExcellenceStack MoneygrouchygregPlap SunDirty Sanchezbankrupt ballerR.D.
    edited March 2012
    IcyLiquid wrote: »
    Maybe every month I should post a "Top 3 most ignored users"...

There's really no such thing as ignore, dickhead, since once the user signs out and views the thread, he/she can see the post made by the poster that was placed on ignore, thats why I would never use the feature.. smarten up, Icy.
    BOSSExcellenceIcyLiquidStack MoneygrouchygregDirty SanchezDWOPlaya Playa