Out of all the IC females, who'd you rather be your baby's momma?

Replies

• CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 30,025 Regulator
    Kimi wrote: »
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Damn all that Kimi....do you indulge in other women from time to time?

No, but I definitely appreciate and aknowledge beautiful Women....;)

I'm giving you a wack for killing my dreams smdh.
    Stack Money
  • DNB1DNB1 With that wrinkled pussy...I can't be yo lover Posts: 12,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'mma go ahead and say that I might knock one out at the thought of Kimi face all up in Moreno cooch.....goat threesome wid me there to lay the pipe.......
    CainStack MoneyIntellectualViolence
  • KimiKimi Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    Fuck Ya'll for them Wacks just because I don't want pussy!!!....lol >:P
    Dirty SanchezMdizzle9000Stack MoneyBARON_$AMEDIYoung-Ice
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,375
    all i touch is young, thick and red/spanish broads, dont see anything like that round here. these broads aint worth my semen
    FieldTripsToTheHoodStack MoneyKimi[Deleted User]
  • Stack MoneyStack Money Posts: 990 ✭✭✭
    I mean she cute but I can't co-sign all this simpin and shit, niggas actin like they ain't never had pussy before. Shits disgustin.
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    all i touch is young, thick and red/spanish broads, dont see anything like that round here. these broads aint worth my semen
    SMH A bad bitch is a bad bitch.
    Spoiler:
    Mood IndigoDRO3000prime_time_willy
    edited March 2012
    the fact that 3 most likely male posters labeled a post of me, regarding who i share my semen with, wack gives me a queasy feeling
    KimiStack Money
    edited March 2012
    the fact that 3 most likely male posters labeled a post of me, regarding who i share my semen with, wack gives me a queasy feeling

Nah, I think they gave it on the basis of you presuming anyone wants your coon producing, sub-par semen to begin with....:-??

At least one of those wacks came from a female ;)
    IntellectualViolenceStack MoneyPlap SunYoung-Ice-Vincenzo-

Nah, I think they gave it on the basis of you presuming anyone wants your coon producing, sub-par semen to begin with....:-??

At least one of those wacks came from a female ;)

girls lickin their tongues after a drop of my juice...and how is having a personal preference=cooning. it is what it is i prefer spanish/red bitches and im still waitin for someone to call me out for not being into caucasian broads
    KimiStack Money
  • Triple B'sTriple B's Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭✭
    Moreno then Pico.... but Pico likes that white meat... meh
    BARON_$AMEDI
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant wait to be a Mumma. Coolest MILF to come
    BARON_$AMEDIKimiStack Money
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ bitches calling themselves a MILF. That's all guys want to do is fuck. Not deal with your child born out of wedlock. Trashy bitches make me laugh.
    Tommy Bilfiger.IntellectualViolenceBARON_$AMEDIMsSouthernStack MoneyBabyBugattiKimi
    edited March 2012
    omg so just read the whole thread erm lots of pix? lol
    Because im going to have kids out of wedlock? ok
    Fields just leave me alone seriously youre boring me now.
    FieldTripsToTheHoodCainBARON_$AMEDIKimi
    edited March 2012
    That's right, go on believing dudes want you as their baby moms because you are intelligent or something. Let's be honest. You shave stars into your fucking head.
    Tommy Bilfiger.BARON_$AMEDIStack MoneyKimi
  • harlem hustlaharlem hustla Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭
    WORDISBOND i'd wife her realtalk
    BARON_$AMEDIStack Money
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want my kids' mum to be darker than me..so...
    BARON_$AMEDIStack Money
    You 6'1-6'5?
  • sixfootfivesixfootfive Posts: 158 ✭✭
    I'd go with Pico but she said "white", Pico how about lite?
    BARON_$AMEDI
  • En-Fuego22En-Fuego22 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brezzy f Baby
    Stack Money
    edited March 2012
    lol @ bitches calling themselves a MILF. That's all guys want to do is fuck. Not deal with your child born out of wedlock. Trashy bitches make me laugh.
    That's right, go on believing dudes want you as their baby moms because you are intelligent or something. Let's be honest. You shave stars into your fucking head.

:-?This faggot was trying to go at Moreno HARD up in here... and for what? She didn't even know who this clown was!!

I hate dudes that try to come at females like that trying to look tough. Cowardly, bandwagon riding ass
    L-)
    HafBaykedStack MoneyFieldTripsToTheHoodBabyBugatti-Vincenzo-R.D.
  • willhustlewillhustle Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It ain't much to choose from when it only like 7-8 females that actively post on a regular basis.
    Stack Money
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd pump a baby in Kimi because she pretty in the face and got a fat ass....plus she's intelligent and manipulative.

KimiStack MoneyFieldTripsToTheHoodwillhustleH-Rap 180R.D.[Deleted User]Trillaaaaaa
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

:-?This faggot was trying to go at Moreno HARD up in here... and for what? She didn't even know who this clown was!!

I hate dudes that try to come at females like that trying to look tough. Cowardly, bandwagon riding ass
    L-)

I love how Kimi takes swipes at me after I upfront said I was going to sleep. Coward shit. Pairs well with her snitching and emotional shit.
    ItsKatBitchesKimiStack Money
    edited March 2012

L-)

I love how Kimi takes swipes at me after I upfront said I was going to sleep. Coward shit. Pairs well with her snitching and emotional shit.

I was taking shots at you then entire night faggot, why the fuck would I have to be scared of you?

You sit there going hard on a chick that's never spoken and ill word, or even knew who the hell you are and you call me a coward...FOH.
    Go sit your e-fame seeking ass down somewhere clown.
    Stack MoneySneakDZA