Out of all the IC females, who'd you rather be your baby's momma?

Replies

• FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    keep fabricating lies to support your wack crusade or whatever this is.
    KimiStack MoneyH-Rap 180
  • keep fabricating lies to support your wack crusade or whatever this is.

I would help Mikko shit on u but then it would mean that u were actually worthy of being e ganged up on, and your not, that only happens to posters of my caliber lol
    KimiStack MoneyBabyBugattiH-Rap 180
  • KimiKimi Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012

It's not a crusade at all, I just don't like bullies or cowards and you fit both descriptions..

Coming at me and CB because you know donkey posters will help you fight your e-battles. I saw you act like an asshole to this Girl in 2 threads for no reason calling her bitches and shit

You were trying to act hard and you failed. So now, I'm going to show you what a bitch really is, every chance I get.......

BITCH
    FieldTripsToTheHoodStack MoneySneakDZA
    edited March 2012

I would help Mikko shit on u but then it would mean that u were actually worthy of being e ganged up on, and your not, that only happens to posters of my caliber lol

No need, I'll handle this weak bitch by myself.
    Since he likes to pick on teenagers, let's see how hard he comes at someone that can hold her own.
    ;)
    SMH @ a snitch and a compulsive liar being righteous now. You need clinical help for real.

type another paragraph to me.
    KimiStack Money
    LOL @ bolding that to emphasize how emotional I make you.
    Stack Money
    SMH @ a snitch and a compulsive liar being righteous now. You need clinical help for real.

type another paragraph to me.

Not one lie has or needs to be told on you. '
    I saw the bitch in you, I saw what you were trying to do and why.

I'm going to be on your ass in every shitty thread you make, I told you that shit already. You seem a bit timid though, where's all the shit you were talking before bitch?

Stack Money
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 33,055 Regulator
    Wow........look where this shit has went lol.
    H-Rap 180
    I said everything there is to say to your dumpy ass. I'm just going to troll you from here out.

Fact of the matter is, I would have let Moreno post without another word said because I call out her childish attention whoring ways and keep it moving.

Since you want to spend time with me though, look up my posts to her threads. Consistent as a ma fucker.
    edited March 2012
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Wow........look where this shit has went lol.

lol.....I'm just having a little fun with this clown, he's a coward. He came alllll the way sideways at Moreno in 2 threads yesterday, calling her all types of bitches and hoes talking crazy. But now of course when I get at him he barely has shit to say.

These dudes stay coming at females looking for easy targets, which is why it's only 6 or 7 posting now.
    L-)

Kimi called me a cracker : (

I sho'll did, now whatchu gone do about it peckerwood? :)
    Stack Money
    Truth be told too...in the beginning of this thread I said I'd have you and Jonsey be my baby momma....but continue telling everyone I have this huge grudge against you and Jonsey
    I'm a coward yet talk shit straight to you. There you go talking yourself stupid again.
    Stack Money
    Truth be told too...in the beginning of this thread I said I'd have you and Jonsey be my baby momma....but continue telling everyone I have this huge grudge against you and Jonsey

I never said you had a grudge against us, and even if you did me and Jonesey are very capable of holding our own.

I thought the way you came at Moreno was wack as fuck and it was uncalled for, especially since she never did anything to you. I don't like that shit, there's no need to be an asshole for no reason to someone who's done nothing to you.
    Stack MoneyFieldTripsToTheHood
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    forced beefs=woatness
    edited March 2012
    Cant wait to be a Mumma. Coolest MILF to come
    ]lol @ bitches calling themselves a MILF. That's all guys want to do is fuck. Not deal with your child born out of wedlock. Trashy bitches make me laugh.

omg so just read the whole thread erm lots of pix? lol
    Because im going to have kids out of wedlock? ok
    Fields just leave me alone seriously youre boring me now.
    That's right, go on believing dudes want you as their baby moms because you are intelligent or something. Let's be honest. You shave stars into your fucking head.

[-X Nah homey, she even asked you to leave her alone and you still kept on with that shit, you did the same shit in another thread.

Do you think this makes you look tough or something?
    Stack MoneyBabyBugatti
  • ChasinBenjaminsChasinBenjamins Posts: 784
    edited March 2012
    Kimi wrote: »

I never said you had a grudge against us, and even if you did me and Jonesey are very capable of holding our own.

I thought the way you came at Moreno was wack as fuck and it was uncalled for, especially since she never did anything to you. I don't like that shit, there's no need to be an asshole for no reason to someone who's done nothing to you.

Truth be told, he's had this weird infatuation with Moreno way before this, he even voted her for the "attention whore" award few months back and got into detail why should should get it, he seemed genuinely pissed off, and typed with such conviction, u could tell it came from the heart.
    Stack Money
    Truth be told, he's had this weird infatuation with Moreno way before this, he even voted her for the "attention whore" award few months back and got into detail why should should get it, he seemed genuinely pissed off, and typed with such conviction, u could tell it came from the heart.

Moreno didn't even know who he was and neither did I when he came at me. It's well known that she's not about that so why the hell would you continue with that shit even when she asked you to stop? I don't like that shit.

Chicity wrote: »
    Kimi, y u playing mother hen again?

Umm, I dunno...am I? :\">
    Fuck you moreno fuck you

I will fucking kill you HONKEY X(
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 33,055 Regulator
    Soccer sucks.
    Dirty Sanchez
    Fuck you cain marko fuck you

My work here is done.

Moreno didn't even know who he was and neither did I when he came at me. It's well known that she's not about that so why the hell would you continue with that shit even when she asked you to stop? I don't like that shit.

Yes you are,
    Remember Dainty?
    Remember Aqua?

I notice ya wings extend fully over the younger chicks

....hmm. You're probably right...lol.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao.....ya'll not gone eat lunch?
    SneakDZA

Yes you are,
    Remember Dainty?
    Remember Aqua?

I notice ya wings extend fully over the younger chicks

....hmm. You're probably right...lol.
    tumblr_lhafwfRVoq1qbu7bd.gif
    lmao

Still doesn't mean I'll excuse the shit though...no way. They can go run that bully shit on someone they know can and will fight back. Dudes here do that shit way to often, talk all that shit to females thinking they can get away with it. Shit is wack :-q
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Hey...Kimi

Hey Darlin, how are you this afternoon? ;;)