What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Darkone360 Presents: WTF? Damn boo. You a freaky mutha@@@@a!

Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ologyPosts: 64,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
My IC people. When it comes to sex, what's the freakiest thing you've ever done to someone of the opposite sex (or they've done to you), that made you or them say the thread title?
AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.

Replies

• HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol....the first time a chick kept sucking after i busted was funny as hell.....lord knows i tried to run too!!....she was trying to sprang a nigga tho....i couldnt even stand up for a while, just sittin there talkin bout "ohhh u cant be doing that shit.....eh eh.....cant be doin that shit".....she thought that shit was hilarious...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember that scene on "Next Friday" where Day Day was talkin bout how ole girl can suck head (nh) from the back? Well I had that done. Lol! The chick I was dealing wit at that time wanted to try it after watching that scene. My GAWD! She did the damn thing.
    texas409
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I peed in a whores mouth.
    Craig RobinsonTrillaaaaaaWill Munny
    edited March 2012
    @dark eh....thinkin about it u gotta get in a funny ass position for that to even be possible....i'd prolly pass

@marvins ay why ya'll like to piss on hoes?....is it a power thing or sumn just to trip on later like "duuude i almost drowned her!!....fuck yea!!"
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Told a bitch i was gonna fuck her missionary style and did it. She never looked at me the same way since then.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bitch took it out her ass and sucked my kids out

GOAT!!!!
    TrillaaaaaaLurker6
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭

GOAT!!!!

Ya'll mess with some nasty females....ew.
    texas409WestieTrillaaaaaadesertrain10
    taeboo wrote:

believe it or not every nasty nigga was put on that shit by some ratchet ass broad......all my firsts were NOT initiated by me.....from what i said in my first post, to my first time hittin the ass, it was always the female
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,474 Regulator
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Remember that scene on "Next Friday" where Day Day was talkin bout how ole girl can suck head (nh) from the back? Well I had that done. Lol! The chick I was dealing wit at that time wanted to try it after watching that scene. My GAWD! She did the damn thing.
    so you either you was throwin rope cause it hurt so damn bad, or you have a dogs penis...
    dobtie05.jpg

do i smell duck tails?

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Black_Samson
    @plap u weak lol....i woulda told her she missed a spot
    taeboo wrote: »

GOAT!!!!

you're too bland
    nigga said bland like she was some chicken or sumn lmao.......tae u aint got no seasoning boo!!....whattupwitthat?
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭

GOAT!!!!

you're too bland

Do you know how many germs are in an asshole? I'll be bland.

GOAT!!!!

you're too bland

Do you know how many germs are in an asshole? I'll be bland.

wack

• fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Told a bitch i was gonna fuck her missionary style and did it. She never looked at me the same way since then.
    Srbde.jpg
    Trillaaaaaa
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @haf baked...first & foremost n/h for how I explain how she did it. She just had a brotha lay on his stomach, then she climbed in my back and faced the other way. Puss was pretty much on the back of my neck when she sucked me.

N/h again tho lol
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,474 Regulator
    edited March 2012
    this nigga using a mekanek he-man toy to pleasure himself...
    MekaneckComplete.JPG
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Black_Samsondesertrain10
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Try again partna! I think messed up here.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

@chuck...it ain't that serious my nigga.

Good day.
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pegging

i've had a guy ask me to pee on him

but apparently i can not pee on command no matter how much water i drink
    Uh I dunno about that R.Kelly peeing on broads. That's a bit extreme lol! What is the fascination wit that??
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Uh I dunno about that R.Kelly peeing on broads. That's a bit extreme lol! What is the fascination wit that??
    idk why he wanted it

but i just thought "fuck it, i need to pee at some point, I'll send it in your direction if you want to catch it"
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    haute wrote: »
    pegging

let me guess

a cracka?

well duh could you imagine a nigga requesting that shit
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    The T/s is 37 years old braggin about his sexual exploits like some high schooler

Step your experience game up u herb, nigga gonna be 42 makin threads when he finally makes a woman come

2gvobxf.jpg
    really nigga
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• bignormbignorm Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »
    pegging

SMMFH