Trayvon Martin Case.... the plot thickens

Replies

• desertrain10desertrain10 Posts: 3,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bgoat wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Also it seems little straight A's and B's student, when not selling drugs spent all his time skipping school according to his friend.

So time to pop every kid who skips class w/ a slug in the chest, huh?

And even if Trayvon was the one on top pummeling Zimmerman... wouldn't Trayvon be the one standing his ground acting in self-defense? I mean he was followed quite a ways by Zimmerman; that fact is indisputable.

Valiant reach though, bro.

Yeah, nobody is saying anything about Trayvon's right to stand his ground. He was being pursued by a fucking stranger for no reason.
    I think when fatty was screaming help for a prolonged period of time and he didn't stop, he gave up his right to self defense or stand his ground. Zimmerman was already subdued at this point. Trayvon was out for blood because it made him feel good at this point. So, given that, at that time Zimmerman was within his right to stop the assault. What is he supposed sit there while the kid pounds his head into mush? Don't be insane.

we don't know who put their hands on who first... trayvon who was unarmed could have seen or felt that zimmerman had a gun on him... and we don't know what zimmerman said to him or if he flashed his gun to him or anything... my point being trayvon could have been terrified and fighting for his life as well... literally. and the initial police reports failed to mention that zimmerman had a head wound or bloody nose....

we really don't know what happened...all we have is zimmerman's word which is not to be trusted because he obviously wants to avoid jail time... so stop basing these dumb ass assumptions off of a couple of facebook page posts...

and if you are going to question trayvon's character does the fact, and this has been documented, that other neighbors had previously been complaining about zimmerman's aggressive tactics not concern you as well? or does the fact that zimmerman had once been charged with assaulting an officer? or does the fact that zimmerman also has a history of domestic violence and resisting arrest? lol. before that night over the last year zimmerman had also made 46 phone calls to 911...

all we do know for sure is that zimmerman followed and than proceeded to chase a young man for no other reason than that he looked "suspicious" ...that's why people are angry and calling for his arrest. had zimmerman just stopped and waited on the police none of this would have ever happened...
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what normal people do when they see something they deem as suspicious...

They steer clear and dont try to cowboy up.. or call the cops
    Trillaaaaaa
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this Apocalyptica nigga serious? Motha fuk suck at trolling.
  • LambentLambent Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    Is this Apocalyptica nigga serious? Motha fuk suck at trolling.

He is serious.
  • powerman 5000powerman 5000 Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    wut does him wearing a grill have to do with anything?

here's one even better...

• playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    wut does him wearing a grill have to do with anything?

here's one even better...

Just read and article..this is at the highest levels of idiocy that i can even fathom

• lighthearted25lighthearted25 Posts: 1,307
    I'm gonna have to slap geraldo. I get the point he is making but that shit is not coming out right and he is basically blaming the victim. I guess he feels the same about scantily clad women who get raped.
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its always terrible to hear about a women getting raped. It's not her fault But, man, if she was wearing slacks instead of that little skirt then she probably never would have been raped.

but lol @ foxnews selling life threatening clothing

enhanced-buzz-20888-1332524426-29.jpg

and now they took it off the website

http://shop.foxnews.com/products/83/FOX/Apparel.aspx
    SneakDZATrillaaaaaa
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,182 Regulator
    laws shouldn't protect monsters...
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    geraldo is a white guy he was born gerald and changed his named to geraldo and grew a thick mustache to exploit the Spanish market.

the fuck is he talking about. i don't associate a hoodie with being a gangsta no more hoodies
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 16,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so all bank robbers wear hoodies, all rapists wear hoodies, and all construction workers wear hoodies...

so when a building is going up in your city...call the police an get those bastards off the street....
  • AggyAFAggyAF Y pree Worl boss fi wiPosts: 27,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The plot re-thickens:
    But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

Supposedly, the cops talked to "John" right after the shit went down.

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

This shit will get more interesting.
    edited March 2012
    Meh, just let this nigga Zimmerman go, that way we don't have to deal with all this shit.

Hopefully someone catches him (Zimmerman) slipping, and drops him. (by drop I mean kill of course)
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well its funny how all the other witnessess saw something different when they were on the phone with the cops but the police only interviewed the one man who saw something completeley opposite.
    and the screams stopped after the gunshot....so after zimmerman got the upperhand and got his gun back and pointed it at martin why would he still be screaming?
    and travon martin stance could be self defense since he was the one being harrased and pursud by a man with a gun for no reason at all
    SneakDZA
    I think the background noise from Trayvon's cellphone will be a key determiner in whether Zimmerman is found guilty or not.
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who ever that guy named "john" is a flat out liar....his word going against what was on treyvons girl phone tell two different stories...one is just a man telling what he said he saw..the other is actually what happen...you heard a short schuffle then a single gunshot...there was no fight involve....not one long enough to make this john guy story seem authentic.
    well its funny how all the other witnessess saw something different when they were on the phone with the cops but the police only interviewed the one man who saw something completeley opposite...
    Well, the fine-ass white bitch and company said they only saw Zimmerman after the shooting.

I think this is one of the only to purportedly have visually witnessed the "altercation" leading up to the shooting.

There may be others though:
    Witnesses told ABC News a fistfight broke out and, at one point, Zimmerman, who outweighed Martin by more than 100 pounds, was on the ground and that Martin was on top.
    doubletee wrote: »
    Who ever that guy named "john" is a flat out liar....his word going against what was on treyvons girl phone tell two different stories...
    The call between him and his girl ended after she heard someone get "pushed" and the headset fell off. So that would've been before any "fight" started.
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 8,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol - so there's a mystery witness nobody ever heard of who all of a sudden just appears and corroborates the police story?

i wonder if the sandford p.d. is holding open casting calls right now.
    Trillaaaaaa
    fiat_money wrote: »
    well its funny how all the other witnessess saw something different when they were on the phone with the cops but the police only interviewed the one man who saw something completeley opposite...
    Well, the fine-ass white bitch and company said they only saw Zimmerman after the shooting.

I think this is one of the only to purportedly have visually witnessed the "altercation" leading up to the shooting.

Witnesses told ABC News a fistfight broke out and, at one point, Zimmerman, who outweighed Martin by more than 100 pounds, was on the ground and that Martin was on top.

nah one chick on cnn the latina I think said she saw martin on the ground and zimmerman standing over him
    also all the witnessess that have stories contradicting zimmermans and the police have all said they have been ignored when they called the police station and left thier numbers for interviews
    lol - so there's a mystery witness nobody ever heard of who all of a sudden just appears and corroborates the police story?

i wonder if the sandford p.d. is holding open casting calls right now.
    A witness is still a witness without doing TV interviews yo; there may be others who only gave statements to the police.

The ABC story mentioned such witnesses about a week ago:
    Trayvon Martin Neighborhood Watch Shooting: 911 Tapes Send Mom Crying From Room
    Trillaaaaaa

nah one chick on cnn the latina I think said she saw martin on the ground and zimmerman standing over him
    also all the witnessess that have stories contradicting zimmermans and the police have all said they have been ignored when they called the police station and left thier numbers for interviews
    But that occurred after the gunshot right?

What someone saw after the gunshot that ended the "fight" wouldn't contradict what someone else before the the gunshot that ended the "fight".
  • apocalypticaapocalyptica Posts: 225
    edited March 2012
    tired of trolling.
    Trillaaaaaau. motion

But that occurred after the gunshot right?

What someone saw after the gunshot that ended the "fight" wouldn't contradict what someone else before the the gunshot that ended the "fight".

nah...from her story she said she saw them tussling on the lawn and she was yelling at them "whats going on"