Replies

• Bloo QBloo Q Posts: 377
    Matt- wrote: »
    Bloo Q wrote: »
    vboy513 wrote: »
    Stop using your cellphone, credit cards, and anything Google/Facebook affiliated.

Rail guns will eventually end the need for short range missiles.

A Heat Ray feels like being on fire from the inside out.

It's fuckin hot in Riyadh.

Explain????

Everything on your phone, credit cards and google/fb activity is being used to build a profile of you. Your spending habits, where you go, who you talk to and their associations as well as your interests via search patterns. All of it is being stored and the data is being heavily mined in the interest of "keeping America safe".

That is actually a better trade off compared to not using a phone and using debit cards and searching the net

Use cash or write a check, plan ahead, and don't use Google products. Shit is simple. The world worked just fine before widespread cell use, but i you MUST get one just use a prepaid joint that ain't tied to your name.

Well I work in telecom so if cats stop using google and Facebook and all that, it takes food off my table

nigga, I build some of the shit you "work in". I don't give a shit 'cause I have other ways of gettin revenue, telcom/satcom is only a small part of my skillset so fuck it if I stop makin money off of it.

aside from that, the internet is much bigger than google and FB. so niggas stop goin there, is it really that big of a deal?
    Trillfate
  • bakebeanbakebean Posts: 2
    they toss you around like a rag-doll once you go under during surgery. that's why your whole body feels sore when you come to. even for the most minor procedures.
    BK ProductNothingButTheTruth-Vincenzo-
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 37,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @p-tavern...pretty much. I've actually had nurses ask me "can we wipe the bed down with just soap and water?" WHAT???
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 23,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People who paint houses are white trash.

People aim for other people on golf courses.

School buses are pieces of shit.

BK ProductMAKAVELI25Bcotton5
  • Loo.LooLoo.Loo Posts: 682
    Stop using your cellphone, credit cards, and anything Google/Facebook affiliated.

Explain????

Everything on your phone, credit cards and google/fb activity is being used to build a profile of you. Your spending habits, where you go, who you talk to and their associations as well as your interests via search patterns. All of it is being stored and the data is being heavily mined in the interest of "keeping America safe".

Even if you stopped using a phone, FB and credit cards

the gov't knows where you live, where you work and how much you make.

they don't need to see your latest tweet to build a profile.
    mulekxwillhustleblackdemo32DaysOfInfiniti
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 23,793 Regulator
    Fidel Castro is hiding 2pac in Cuba. Fidel knows him as Miguel : Cigar Inspector
    AggyAFMAKAVELI25Bewareamenhotepiv32DaysOfInfiniti
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 14,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loo.Loo wrote: »

Explain????

Even if you stopped using a phone, FB and credit cards

the gov't knows where you live, where you work and how much you make.

they don't need to see your latest tweet to build a profile.

That is what I saying. they build a profile from you on different level.
    Go to the doctor
    Get any knid of bill
    Build credit
    Buy a car, cash. (Remember you have to register the car.)

Hate to say it but you on the grid, now. Posting on allhiphop.com
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

Explain????

That is actually a better trade off compared to not using a phone and using debit cards and searching the net

Use cash or write a check, plan ahead, and don't use Google products. Shit is simple. The world worked just fine before widespread cell use, but i you MUST get one just use a prepaid joint that ain't tied to your name.

Well I work in telecom so if cats stop using google and Facebook and all that, it takes food off my table

nigga, I build some of the shit you "work in". I don't give a shit 'cause I have other ways of gettin revenue, telcom/satcom is only a small part of my skillset so fuck it if I stop makin money off of it.

aside from that, the internet is much bigger than google and FB. so niggas stop goin there, is it really that big of a deal?

what do you build
    GZus wrote: »
    uhhhh....

Ruger is unable to fill orders due to Obama possibly getting re-elected.
    people are buying guns like crazy because they are afraid of another ban.

They did the same thing when he was elected. Dumb ass conservatives don't realize that gun laws are lax as hell under this administration.

assault rifle ban at the beginning of his term, ring any bells?

Brady Bill, ring any bells?
    SneakDZA
    Loo.Loo wrote: »
    @caddo man

exactly. n*ggas have a driver's license, their names on a mortgage/lease, kids registered in school

but think they are "off big brother's radar" because they closed their twitter page.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson Can I Fuck It? Im Gonna Fuck It... Posts: 43,375 Regulator
    caddo man wrote: »
    uhhhh....

They did the same thing when he was elected. Dumb ass conservatives don't realize that gun laws are lax as hell under this administration.

Gun enthusiasts fear that Obama will use his same duck second term to follow through on a promise he made to gun control advocate Sarah Brady during a White House meeting last year, that his administration was working “under the radar” to sneak attack the second amendment rights of American citizens.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson Can I Fuck It? Im Gonna Fuck It... Posts: 43,375 Regulator
    gun-ban-list
    Rifles (or copies or duplicates):
    M1 Carbine,
    Sturm Ruger Mini-14,
    AR-15,
    Bushmaster XM15,
    Armalite M15,
    AR-10,
    Thompson 1927,
    Thompson M1;
    AK,
    AKM,
    AKS,
    AK-47,
    AK-74,
    ARM,
    MAK90,
    NHM 90,
    NHM 91,
    SA 85,
    SA 93,
    VEPR;
    Olympic Arms PCR;
    AR70,
    Calico Liberty ,
    Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle or Dragunov SVU,
    Fabrique National FN/FAL,
    FN/LAR, or FNC,
    Hi-Point20Carbine,
    HK-91,
    HK-93,
    HK-94,
    HK-PSG-1,
    Thompson 1927 Commando,
    Kel-Tec Sub Rifle;
    Saiga,
    SAR-8,
    SAR-4800,
    SKS with detachable magazine,
    SLG 95,
    SLR 95 or 96,
    Steyr AU,
    Tavor,
    Uzi,
    Galil and Uzi Sporter,
    Galil Sporter, or Galil Sniper Rifle ( Galatz ).
    Pistols (or copies or duplicates):
    Calico M-110,
    MAC-10,
    MAC-11, or MPA3,
    Olympic Arms OA,
    TEC-9,
    TEC-DC9,
    TEC-22 Scorpion, or AB-10,
    Uzi.
    Shotguns (or copies or duplicates):
    Armscor 30 BG,
    SPAS 12 or LAW 12,
    Striker 12,
    Streetsweeper. Catch-all category (for anything missed or new designs):
    A semiautomatic rifle that accepts a detachable magazine and has:
    (i) a folding or telescoping stock,
    (ii) a threaded barrel,
    (iii) a pistol grip (which includes ANYTHING that can serve as a grip, see
    below),
    (iv) a forward grip; or a barrel shroud.
    Any semiautomatic rifle with a fixed magazine that can accept more than
    10 rounds (except tubular magazine .22 rim fire rifles).
    A semiautomatic pistol that has the ability to accept a
    detachable magazine, and has:
    (i) a second pistol grip,
    (ii) a threaded barrel,
    (iii) a barrel shroud or
    (iv) can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip, and
    (v) a semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10
    rounds.
    A semiautomatic shotgun with:
    (i) a folding or telescoping stock,
    (ii) a pistol grip (see definition below),
    (iii) the ability to accept a detachable magazine or a fixed magazine capacity
    of more than 5 rounds, and
    (iv) a shotgun with a revolving cylinder.
    Frames or receivers for the above are included, along with conversion kits.
    Attorney General gets carte blanche to ban guns at will: Under the proposal, the U.S. Attorney General can add any "semiautomatic rifle or shotgun originally designed for military or law enforcement use, or a firearm based on the design of such a firearm, that is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, as determined by the Attorney General."

-Vincenzo-
    edited March 2012
    uhhhh....

Gun enthusiasts fear that Obama will use his same duck second term to follow through on a promise he made to gun control advocate Sarah Brady during a White House meeting last year, that his administration was working “under the radar” to sneak attack the second amendment rights of American citizens.

Did the Brady Bill sneak attack the second amendment rights of American citizens?
    uhhhh....

Did the Brady Bill sneak attack the second amendment rights of American citizens?

dude that was a completely different administration, one that didn't have any expertise whatsoever in double speak.

then aint now.
    you damn drone.
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how would the gun laws effect those who already own guns?
    uhhhh....

dude that was a completely different administration, one that didn't have any expertise whatsoever in double speak.

then aint now.
    you damn drone.

But you are saying they trying to reinstate the same aspect of the Brady Bill, right? Or am I missing something here.
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah explain that gun shit...

theres a tax on your phone bill that supposed to go to schools for telecommunication needs (internet phones and such) but the gov takes that money and uses it how they see fit...
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, also FDB Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 28,106 Regulator
    Your cell phones are traceable and the phone companies have a look back feature in all phones.

There is no such thing as hiding your ip address even when using a proxy you ip address and your whereabouts can be found quite easily.
    The Prime Minister
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Your cell phones are traceable and the phone companies have a look back feature in all phones.

There is no such thing as hiding your ip address even when using a proxy you ip address and your whereabouts can be found quite easily.

Just read a article where people was using a new device that doesnt hide your IP adress but changes it to look like a different ip adress. Even after you look further in the trace it only keeps sending you to different ones. If I am not mistaken they figured there was a pattern and not just random addresses. Let me see if I can find that article.

miamivice305
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, also FDB Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 28,106 Regulator
    Cain Marko wrote: »

Just read a article where people was using a new device that doesnt hide your IP adress but changes it to look like a different ip adress. Even after you look further in the trace it only keeps sending you to different ones. If I am not mistaken they figured there was a pattern and not just random addresses. Let me see if I can find that article.

I heard about that or something to the affect. The thing is that its a program that will mask your ip to a false ip only problem with that is the same ip is online at the same time it will kick out the ip. Sophisticated security systems will pick up on it but something like a home security will let it slide.
  • Aztec_KangAztec_Kang Posts: 1,854
    bitches that look good all have naked pictures of themselves in their cell phones. i used to be a cell phone technician (repair man) and i fixed phones and did data recoveries (pics, phonebooks, vids) on broken phones. if you take your phone to someone to recover the data they will look at your pictures.
    AggyAF[Deleted User]
  • Aztec_KangAztec_Kang Posts: 1,854
    one russian dude was like really nervous we'd see his pictures......so when i finally get the phone from him there's some nasty ass bitch in his pictures and she had way too much pubic hair. looked like there was a dead beaver between her legs.
    ROZAYTABERNACLE
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    majority of brand new cars at dealerships got flaws in their paint like deep scratches, bird shit eaten into the paint and lil dents...........as u guessed the dealership doesnt wanna fix it unless they have to so they usually have the car cleaned and if a side of the car is fucked up the sales guy will just park that side in the shade or some shit to hide it
    TrillfateTrillaaaaaa