I Feel Like I be Doing Extra Ish Just to Make White Folk Feel Comfortable

TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The PearPosts: 5,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
i live ain a white ass neighborhood and I literally just got done smokin a cigarette before I made this post. I like to walk round the neighborhood when I smoke and I always run into some cracka who got the scary look like I'm bout to rob them or something.

I always gotta give them some type of smile or say hello and I feel like that eases they nerves. That's what I did to these two old white bitches just right now and they looked relieved.

When i be in the hood though, I got like a half a mean mug. If i walked around smilin and shit niggas would think I'm friendly.
Young-IcesilverfoxxAggyAFLoo.Loo-Vincenzo-Anti_matterSneakDZAHyenaKillapurpngoldS...Ajackson17unspoken_respectt_m_a_c_f_a_n73088The Recipe

Replies

• Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Factsmachine Posts: 5,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    dat dere is some coon tastic behavior playa

i dont know if i can cosign that shit..

fkk them crackkas..so what they're uncomfortable..thats their fkking issue..im tired of black folks constantly redefining ourselves to make them comfortable..instead of them recalibrating their mindset..

we could all walk around in suits and they'll still find a fkking reason to be uncomfortable..talking about "OH..they are now muslim brotherhood..."..

fuck their feelings man................i make a duty even to ice grill them elderly crackers cuz you know they were probably the one voting for segregation and shit..i dont open doors for them, i dont do any courtesy shit for em...
    Bawse D.Loxsilverfoxxskpjr78fatbizzel2036almighty breeze
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    GZus wrote:
    i live ain a white ass neighborhood and I literally just got done smokin a cigarette before I made this post. I like to walk round the neighborhood when I smoke and I always run into some cracka who got the scary look like I'm bout to rob them or something.

I always gotta give them some type of smile or say hello and I feel like that eases they nerves. That's what I did to these two old white bitches just right now and they looked relieved.

When i be in the hood though, I got like a half a mean mug. If i walked around smilin and shit niggas would think I'm friendly.
    you dont have to feel like you are doing extra shit

JUST KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO DO EXTRA SHIT

thats IF you want to make white ppl feel comfortable in the first place

Ajackson17
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The Pear Posts: 5,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dat dere is some coon tastic behavior playa

i dont know if i can cosign that shit..

fkk them crackkas..so what they're uncomfortable..thats their fkking issue..im tired of black folks constantly redefining ourselves to make them comfortable..

we could all walk around in suits and they'll still find a fkking reason to be uncomfortable..talking about "OH..they are now muslim brotherhood..."..

fuck their feelings man................i make a duty even to ice grill them elderly crackers cuz you know they were probably the one voting for segregation and shit..i dont open doors for them, i dont do any courtesy shit for em...

Mannnn...You right bruh

I'm liable to go back outside and rob them old white bitches for thinking I'm soft
    skpjr78fatbizzel2036The Recipe
    Smh..that's cause you're full of yourself.

I'll make you full of myself too
    The Recipe
  • 2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol..that was a good comeback...you're not smooth!

kat...tell us about a time a negroid scared the shit outta you...

cuz i know you may be into the negroes but you have your reservations too.....u dont come from a family where you granddad calls blacks negroes and not have some reservations...

u got a lil racist in you kat...
    man fuck all that shit.
    do you.
    regardless of your actions they will still keep their opinion.
    you think you can change decades and decades of bad child rearing with a coke and a smile?
    fuck it.
    I checked all the blocks got dammit.
    I got the loud ass cars (but they dont hear the shit in the neighborhood unless im tuning it)
    I got two big ass pits.
    i wear sweatpants in the summertime.
    i walk to the mailbox in my corduroy houseshoes draggin my feets.
    i answer the door with no shirt on.
    i lift weights in the backyard.
    you can smell ham hocks cooking out my back door.

it's on them to get to know me.
    fuck they opinion.
    i be outside, they wanna talk, they can walk they ass over and ask for a damn 3/16th socket like every other normal mother fucker. hell.

I like this...When I be doin all this smilin and hello shit I feel fake as hell cuz I don't do that with black folk. If anything I'll just keep it at a head nod like I do with the brothers and sisters
    The Recipe
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    I agree with Doom.

Do what do, if walking by not smiling is it, do that. If sometimes smiling is it, do that. Don't help people out of their ignorance unless they come to you for help, otherwise when you go out of your way, they usually kick you in the teeth for your effort.
    Trillaaaaaaskpjr78
  • desertrain10desertrain10 Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is kinda off topic but its cray how in 2012 here in america its still such a big problem/controversy to ask or expect of white americans to embrace and accept other cultures /races, and to swallow their prejudices...

yet people of color especially blacks are expected to forget past injustices...and to do away with our cultural/racial identities only to assimilate into an society that only tolerates our presence ...

AggyAFTrillaaaaaamiamivice305
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just laugh at there little corny jokes say a word or two and keep it movin........
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote:

Yo i was just talking about this shit to my sister. I definetly know what you mean. Shit is crazy.
    Trillaaaaaa
    this is kinda off topic but its cray how in 2012 here in america its still such a big problem/controversy to ask or expect of white americans to embrace and accept other cultures /races, and to swallow their prejudices...

yet people of color especially blacks are expected to forget past injustices...and to do away with our cultural/racial identities only to assimilate into an society that only tolerates our presence ...

Nah bruh this is completely on topic
    The Recipe
  • Aztec_KangAztec_Kang Posts: 1,854
    i only do the extra stuff at work....when im not working i hope they're scared.......
    TrillaaaaaaCraig Robinsonskpjr78fatbizzel2036
  • desertrain10desertrain10 Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »

Nah bruh this is completely on topic

yea this thread and the whole "trayvon shouldn't haven't been wearing a hoodie" argument just got me thinking...
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,061 Regulator
    AND IM KNOWN TO JUST SPONTANEOUSLY FRY CATFISH IN MY FRONT YARD!!!
    Meta_Conscious
  • RahlowRahlow Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would think it would be the opposite, white folks should be making us feel comfortable. We've never done anything to them!

That's why i fuck their daughters, angrily!
    TrillaaaaaaBreezy_Kilroyskpjr78
  • Aztec_KangAztec_Kang Posts: 1,854
    usmarin3 wrote: »

nah you just a sellout......................

just kidding
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,061 Regulator
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »

just kidding

no... he is a sellout... he's an adult Fabion.
    soul rattlerCraig RobinsonNothingButTheTruth
  • hawk dhawk d Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    man fuck all that shit.
    do you.
    regardless of your actions they will still keep their opinion.
    you think you can change decades and decades of bad child rearing with a coke and a smile?
    fuck it.
    I checked all the blocks got dammit.
    I got the loud ass cars (but they dont hear the shit in the neighborhood unless im tuning it)
    I got two big ass pits.
    i wear sweatpants in the summertime.
    i walk to the mailbox in my corduroy houseshoes draggin my feets.
    i answer the door with no shirt on.
    i lift weights in the backyard.
    you can smell ham hocks cooking out my back door.

it's on them to get to know me.
    fuck they opinion.
    i be outside, they wanna talk, they can walk they ass over and ask for a damn 3/16th socket like every other normal mother fucker. hell.

LMFAO...right on brother, right on....
    Black_Samson
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »

just kidding

Not that means anything coming from someone like you!
    soul rattler