Trayvon Martin Case.... the plot thickens

Replies

• Can the plot get any thicker?

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman
    A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.

along with absolutely no signs of injury... notice there is no blood on his clothes at all? I'm no killer but I would imagine if you have to shoot somebody in a tussle over a gun you're gonna get a little wet.

even ignoring the lack of blood on his clothes - this video just shitted on his whole defense as well as these faggot trolls we have up in this thread.

Crappy video.

If you pause the video, at 1:23 you'll see redness around his nose though again, this is crappy video.
    sTaY_TrUe#1 pickTrillaaaaaaAristo_V300Jay DivisionIn Your Moms Room
  • sTaY_TrUesTaY_TrUe Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭✭
    The more evidence that comes to light, the more I get more and more pissed that this racist killer hasnt even been arrested yet. This shit is mind boggling. That police department is a fucking disgrace.
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 8,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amazing! i said "faggot troll" and then you appear just like magic.
    apocalypticaTrillaaaaaaShizlanskyredhandedbandit
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    >Received first aid for his bleeding.
    >Low quality video doesn't show him bleeding.

Makes sense.
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 8,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fiat_money wrote: »

Makes sense.

yeah if this was star trek. dude doesn't even have a band-aid on.
    Cain
  • (ob)Scene(ob)Scene Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idc how red or not the are around his nose appeared. Idc how well the paramedics supposedly "cleaned him" up. Nothing about his appearance in that video says, "I feared for my life. So much so that I had to shoot and kill an unarmed 17yr old kid."
  • AggyAFAggyAF Y pree Worl boss fi wiPosts: 27,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

Makes sense.

he supposedly suffered a broken nose and laceration to the back of his head that require stitches.

Makes sense.

yeah if this was star trek. dude doesn't even have a band-aid on.
    I'm not sure if they use band-aids on nosebleeds. I don't know if the nature of his head's bleeding would use a band-aid either.

I'm pretty sure that the video is of too poor a quality to tell whether a person has wounds that were treated though.

Makes sense.

he supposedly suffered a broken nose and laceration to the back of his head that require stitches.
    Source?

gT1Li.png

Makes sense.

Source?

gT1Li.png

"Supposedly"

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2863317/posts

Makes sense.

Source?

gT1Li.png

"Supposedly"

Looks like the lawyer is the only source; of course he'd be inclined to exaggerate.

A broken nose wouldn't need any external dressing though.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 27,395 Regulator
    I just want to know if Zimmerman can use his gun as a means of self defense. Then why is Trayvon being vilified for allegedly "bashing" Zimmerman's head on the concrete? Since Trayvon himself was using self defense.
  • desertrain10desertrain10 Posts: 3,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the video clearly shows that zimmerman's account of what happened that night and report of his injuries was over exaggerated ...

yea its no smoking gun but it also doesn't lend credence to zimmermans claim his life was in imminent danger either...

the video also shows how incompetent the sanford pd is, they clearly contaminated his clothing which could have and should have been used as evidence

even without the taking video into account ...his story just doesn't add up...and conflicts with what trayvon's girlfriend has said ...

and why would trayvon first run from zimmerman only to lose him in the process and than proceed to attack him from behide as he was retreating when his dad's gf house was only 70 yards away ... shit just doesn't sound right

also why was trayvon listed as a joe doe and sat in a morgue for 3 days...when his name, number and b.o.d are stated on the police reports dated from the day following his murder?

so many unanswered questions....

idoitforhiphop10kingblaze84-Vincenzo-redhandedbandit
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched You're favorite melanin enriched gentleman Posts: 20,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't zimmerman say trayvon reached for his gun? How the fuck did trayvon know he had a gun?
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa No middle man I'm coppin from the CIA, shaved the white girl myself and called it G.I. Jane Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

Makes sense.

Makes sense.

Source?

gT1Li.png

"Supposedly"

lol @ you linking free repunlic. One of the most racist conservative sites known to man. Most of their content is based on speculation and conspiracy.

Your input has been rendered invalid
    GZus wrote: »

Makes sense.

Makes sense.

Source?

gT1Li.png

"Supposedly"

lol @ you linking free repunlic. One of the most racist conservative sites known to man. Most of their content is based on speculation and conspiracy.

Im not sure why you're getting upset, but thats not the only site saying that, his lawyer has stated that as well
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

also why was trayvon listed as a joe doe and sat in a morgue for 3 days...when his name, number and b.o.d are stated on the police reports dated from the day following his murder?

Shit still blows my mind how that could happen...and they had his cell phone. All I can think is that this shits a cover up. They were trying to get there story together...just too many holes on this shit
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa No middle man I'm coppin from the CIA, shaved the white girl myself and called it G.I. Jane Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »

Makes sense.

Makes sense.

Source?

gT1Li.png

"Supposedly"

Im not sure why you're getting upset, but thats not the only site saying that, his lawyer has stated that as well

Where in my comment did it indicate that I was upset?

And of course his lawyer stated that. He's trying to keep that cracka out of jail and paint him as the victim in this case. Until I see it written in black and white on medical records it's considered hearsay in my eyes
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga Benjamin crump have a hard time talking
  • #1 pick#1 pick Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    George father is a retired supreme court judge in VA.
    TrillaaaaaaSneakDZAidoitforhiphop10-Vincenzo-
  • bgoatbgoat Posts: 3,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would at least think he would have had some blood on his shirt. Broken nose.

His blood should be on Trayvon body or clothing. But we know they cleaned all that up.
    This nigga Benjamin crump have a hard time talking

Google that nigga and check him out. Buddy is on his shit.

http://parkscrump.com/attorneys/benjamin-crump/
    edited March 2012
    Animated PNG post:
    iwsdhNKmwA6bk.png

Only viewable for people without shitty browsers.
    edited March 2012
    Animated PNG post:
    iwsdhNKmwA6bk.png

Only viewable for people without shitty browsers.

Fatass probably slipped on the wet grass and burst his head on the sidewalk when he was chasing Trayvon. I believe that before I believe anything he or any boy he hires says.
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 53,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the video clearly shows that zimmerman's account of what happened that night and report of his injuries was over exaggerated ...

yea its no smoking gun but it also doesn't lend credence to zimmermans claim his life was in imminent danger either...

the video also shows how incompetent the sanford pd is, they clearly contaminated his clothing which could have and should have been used as evidence

even without the taking video into account ...his story just doesn't add up...and conflicts with what trayvon's girlfriend has said ...

and why would trayvon first run from zimmerman only to lose him in the process and than proceed to attack him from behide as he was retreating when his dad's gf house was only 70 yards away ... shit just doesn't sound right

good question