How do ni99as bring themselves to simp on the internet

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance currently working on a Kansas City Shuffle NYCPosts: 30,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Haper wrote: »
    Hilarious turn of events in this thread.

Kat doesn't have an issue when it's Kimi, CB, or DNB1 cosigning each other, but the moment someone laughs at or cosigns my post it's a problem and the person doing so is a dickrider?

Gotta love that lack of logic. Explains why the IC knows about her railroad activities yet the man she loves doesn't.

Hence my teenager mindstate comment...Im like how u gonna have a clique mentality on an anonymous online forum. She on some " We don't like this person, so you cant hang out with this person shit" lol like relax yo even Kimi although we sometimes go back and forth understands that it s all jokes and never that serious.

• The HaperThe Haper Posts: 195
    Chicity wrote: »
    Ya'll aren't getting titanagraphs out of me..you can think what you want about my self-esteem or the status of my relationship.

Fact is, Donkey is wack as fuck right now and ya'll are grasping at straws to revive it.

Good luck with that.
    u once again attempted to sling mud in my direction while I was just chilling enjoying the show so... lol i dont bother nobody on here..

No you're not just enjoying the show. Enjoying the show is lurking.

You're one of the pussy posters that throws shit and then hides his hands.

Fuck your little ad libs..you ain't Flava Flav. Either come with it or sit back and let those with some cojones post.
    Ether lite.................

That applies to you for cosigning that post.
    I get an ether lite for cosigning her post?

Or I got ethered (lite) along with Elzo?

I bolded portions of her comments that would apply to you.

Kat doesn't have an issue when it's Kimi, CB, or DNB1 cosigning each other, but the moment someone laughs at or cosigns my post it's a problem and the person doing so is a dickrider?

Gotta love that lack of logic. Explains why the IC knows about her railroad activities yet the man she loves doesn't.

My man knows everything thanks to your little trade off...does that bring you pleasure? loser.

Just a little, not like I got to hear his reaction when he heard how you were a stunt-double for Amtrak.

KimiR.D.
    Ya'll aren't getting titanagraphs out of me..you can think what you want about my self-esteem or the status of my relationship.

Fact is, Donkey is wack as fuck right now and ya'll are grasping at straws to revive it.

Good luck with that.
    u once again attempted to sling mud in my direction while I was just chilling enjoying the show so... lol i dont bother nobody on here..

No you're not just enjoying the show. Enjoying the show is lurking.

You're one of the pussy posters that throws shit and then hides his hands.

Fuck your little ad libs..you ain't Flava Flav. Either come with it or sit back and let those with some cojones post.
    Ether lite.................

That applies to you for cosigning that post.
    I get an ether lite for cosigning her post?

Or I got ethered (lite) along with Elzo?

I bolded portions of her comments that would apply to you.

My man knows everything thanks to your little trade off...does that bring you pleasure? loser.

Just a little, not like I got to hear his reaction when he heard how you were a stunt-double for Amtrak.
    Surely u jest?

Care to explain in more detail?

Surely I don't. I'm using Kat's logic. If Elzo making a positive comment about a negative comment I made towards Kat means he's a "pussy poster" then you making a positive comment about a negative comment kat made towards elzo makes you a "pussy poster" too.

Kat, come in and call Chicity a "pussy poster" since he cosigned a negative comment in the same manner that Elzo did.

Don't be a hypocrite.
    KimiJohn_Blazinia.mann
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance currently working on a Kansas City Shuffle NYCPosts: 30,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    elzo is just a cosigner and a cheap ass cheap seats poster

if it aint about sports all your posts are irrelevant

and you responded just like a fuck nigga would

"nigga hit me, hit me and see what i do" lol

real niggas hit a bitch first

I think that was the Lakers most talented team and they didn't win a championship. smh Rambis was a shit coach.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,338 Regulator
    to end it

if you over 25 and postin on the ic

you lost in life

I think the same could be said about folks under 25

Get outside and live your life

lol

Kimia.mann
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how you gonna tell someone they lost at life and you cant even get a job wearing the liberty tax suit....
    Kimia.mannCain
    how you gonna tell someone they lost at life and you cant even get a job wearing the liberty tax suit....

I would hate life if that was my job

Outside in the heat.... in a Statue of Liberty outfit ... jumping around all sweaty

ugh

See if i laugh at this i will be called a dickrider lol ah fuck it lmao...
    John_Blazini
    to end it

you lost in life

Im exactly 25 though anyway my life >>>> yours. In all aspects of it.
    Kimia.mann
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would hate life if that was my job

Outside in the heat.... in a Statue of Liberty outfit ... jumping around all sweaty

ugh

that and them niggas dancing for barber shops gotta be worse then cleaning animal shit.
    Kimi
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol@the ic
    to end it

you lost in life
    I lost..............

Does Kat not coming in here to defend her logic means she doesn't beleive in it or has she truly given up on this thread?

Either Kat realize how stupid her illogic is or she's callin up someone on the satellite phone in desperate need of reassurance.
  • imMACKulateimMACKulate Posts: 36
    Mr. Whatchasay 12:27PM
    nigga said got um, hope that wasn't in reference to the post above it, cuz that shit was wack

it was wack cuz it struck uh nerve huh?
    you barely pussy and more sensitive than a clit
    a.mannOl Jay's
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    bruh i can tell by yo avi that yo life definately aint better than mine

and who needs a job

only house niggas

So what does that gay ass picture with the pose says about you? Ill wait...
    a.mannKimiIntellectualViolence
    to end it

you lost in life
    I lost..............

Does Kat not coming in here to defend her logic means she doesn't beleive in it or has she truly given up on this thread?

or maybe she's busy ?

yall love to spin simple stuff in to a dramafest

smh
    a.mannKimi
    bruh i can tell by yo avi that yo life definately aint better than mine

and who needs a job

only house niggas

So what does that gay ass picture with the pose says about you? Ill wait...

it says that i do stupid shit cause i aint concerned about the next internet nigga

im livin life while you watchin it out a office window b

Hey but being inside that office window affords pretty much anything I want. Allows me to travel all over. You know the good life. So Ill keep the office gig u keep being a " real nigga" we ll reconvene in 10 yrs so u can let me know how that worked out for you.
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 14,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall niggas stop bickering like bitches
    a.mannMsSouthernYoung-Ice
    i can afford almost anything i want and i get to travel all over, you kno the good life

im prolly not goin to be alive in ten years

At least ure honest :tu
    btw this shit is wack so stop addressing me now...
    a.mannChicityKimi
    Kat shook of this thread, she don't want this text on her bumper.
    KimiYoung-Ice
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 14,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why does kimi capitalize "girl", "woman", "man", etc. those arent pronouns. its weird.
    Young-Ice
    Moneyteam lmao...