Tell us a secret you know because of your work that others might not know

Replies

• High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    BK Product wrote: »
    Government will turn on religion shortly.............after various nations claim to want peace and security.

u gon have to elaborate on that....

Wish I could! But I can't bro! All I can say is that the Gov't will universally turn on religion once all these nations that have been in conflict wit each other start to cry for peace n security. Once that happens, they will all try to blame religion for the the corrupt society that we live in. There will be no one forcing any of us to join a particular religion rather the Gov't will just try to get everyone to stop practicing whatever faith they believe in..........

Also I'm not buying this one for two reasons: A) the premise has too many variables; "nations that have been in conflict with each other start to cry for peace n security"? Whose to say this is even going to happen? B) religion is an oft used instrument to control the masses. Not the other way around. The government will never condemn religion. Anyway there's too much money in religion to get people to stop practicing it.
    Inglewood_B
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” – Buddha
    AmotekunDat1Dude732DaysOfInfiniti
  • Loo.LooLoo.Loo Posts: 682
    TheBadOne wrote: »
    Old dude at church told me that McDonald's hamburgers are made out of Kangaroo meat.

... and you actually believe there are enough kangaroos in the world to supply all the McDonalds around the globe with meat?

Niggas.
    GoonerAmotekun
  • AllergensAllergens Ladies Love Cool Ace Posts: 14,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    COMCAST

can give two shits about you as a customer
    doesnt make money off of you till your 6 months in
    We stand around and laugh about how filthy ya fucking house is
    We stand around and laugh about how ugly ya kids are
    We stand around and laugh about issues you got with the service that almost have you in tears
    Yo speed isnt that fast when your not looking
    We dont wanna steal shit from ya 2 bedroom apartment so stop following us around
    fuck yo life nigga, fuck yo appointment window nigga, i come when i feel like it nigga
    We use your COD to buy the crew lunch and laugh about how you was searching ya house for that last dollar, cause we coulda just waived it,but fuck you
    we know you know most of this and we dont give a fuck,what you gonna do bout it bitch nigga
    Dat1Dude7BK ProductIn Your Moms RoomPicoNAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    Loo.Loo wrote: »
    Allergens wrote: »
    COMCAST

We stand around and laugh about issues you got with the service that almost have you in tears
    We dont wanna steal shit from ya 2 bedroom apartment so stop following us around
    fuck yo life nigga, fuck yo appointment window nigga, i come when i feel like it nigga
    We use your COD to buy the crew lunch and laugh about how you was searching ya house for that last dollar, cause we coulda just waived it,but fuck you
    we know you know most of this and we dont give a fuck,what you gonna do bout it bitch nigga

Damn.

With all that said.

You still lose for working for Comcast.

tumblr_lgw1mfr3BE1qd3vdn.gif

my shit free though
    edwardnigma
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    COMCAST

Damn.

With all that said.

my shit free though

Free or not it's still shit.
  • Frank blancoFrank blanco Posts: 411
    edited April 2012
    i know a lot of yall wont believe this but fuck it.

As a people on earth made up of what we are made up of and the minds we have we are capable of anything on this planet.

governments and secret society's actually have information that spans hundreds of years to prove this. but obviously they keep it to themselves.imagine the average Joe knowing he can remote view or learn telekinetics at a high level.instead our creative powers are focused and geared to building up there agenda. Before you discredit this think of what the average person does and uses on a daily basis.

African (blacks) and europeans (white) are different in more ways than you think. black actually have more chromosomes, and the white people we see today is the effect of africans breeding with Neanderthals.

human head transplants are close to being an actual possibility.

i can go on for days but like i said it wont be believed

BewaresilverfoxxThe Prodigalson32DaysOfInfiniti
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    COMCAST

Too funny...
  • Loo.LooLoo.Loo Posts: 682

As a people on earth made up of what we are made up of and the minds we have we are capable of anything on this planet.

governments and secret society's actually have information that spans hundreds of years to prove this. but obviously they keep it to themselves.imagine the average Joe knowing he can remote view or learn telekinetics at a high level.instead our creative powers are focused and geared to building up there agenda. Before you discredit this think of what the average person does and uses on a daily basis.

African (blacks) and europeans (white) are different in more ways than you think. black actually have more chromosomes, and the white people we see today is the effect of africans breeding with Neanderthals.

Without proof, no we won't.

• illedoutilledout Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hustlers hate on other Hustlers,

hate about who got the best work,
    who make the most money,
    who fuck the baddest broads..
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 20,488 Regulator
    - Money managers & hedge fund managers don't need to make money off you if your portfolio appreciates (but if they do they get huge bonuses if it does), as long as ur money sits in their fund they will automatically make that 2% management fee. For hedge funds they charge a 2% management fee and 20% incentive fee (sometimes higher) meaning its very hard to even profit if u let a hedge fund manager run ur money unless of course the manager is really good.

- most money managers will make vast amounts of money off u trading as often as they can incurring fees - while u lose money

- you dont necessarily need a degree to be a money manager or hedge fund manager, but they do require u to get licenses which are cheaper to get and dont require u to be in school for 4 years (and the joke is ur learning the same shit LOL but still get ur education lolol). Even if you graduate and get ur BA u will still be required by law to get ur licenses.

- you DONT need a money manager to help you be successful on the stock market but firms will swear on a bible you do LOLOL

- Wall Street or any financial center of your city is the only place where dudes will come to work in a Rolls Royce to get advice from a guy who takes the subway

- there's a lot of broke niggas on Wall Street, if you're not meeting a certain quota they will axe you and have no shame

- most money managers and hedge fund managers use the S&P 500 as a benchmark to outperform and 90% CAN'T or DON'T beat it, that means that if you're not good at picking stocks it's better and easier for you to just buy an index fund that tracks the entire S&P 500. I can guarantee that by investing in that you will beat 90% of money managers.

- Wall Street niggas aren't that smart, put it to u like this, there's a lot of "works in practice but not in theory" types, a lot of book smart dudes but none of them know how to make money let alone how to properly read a balance sheet.
    inthacut32DaysOfInfiniti
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Factsmachine Posts: 4,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    COMCAST

let me add..
    I worked for a comcast call center for a hot second. The biggest issue is that the majority of the people that work on the call center floor are not trained to troubleshoot outside of the basic hard resets and "let me look at your account". They are monitored so they don't want to say the wrong thing (you would never know it the way they talk to people), however they also don't want to spend too much time on a call "troubleshooting". They are pushed to either "up-sell" or send out a technician, both of which make more money for the company. The incentives within the company are for sales not technical support. If you are lucky enough to talk to someone that knows what they are talking about then you were lucky enough that someone took the time to transfer your call correctly.

Most times they will just put you on hold till you hang up, or your call will get mysteriously "dropped".
    AmotekunAllergens
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Its been some real powerful stuff said in here! This is y I love the Ill Community I always learn something. BIG UPS to the t/s and everybody dropping knowledge....y'all PLEASE keep this going
    COMCAST

Damn.

With all that said.

my shit free though

maybe at yo house homie, im RG-11 down baby, and i got the best equipment possible, free of charge, and i got the network techs sweeping my shit keeping my block free and clear baby...its only shit for you cause,........fuck you, thats why
    COMCAST

Damn.

With all that said.

my shit free though

maybe at yo house homie, im RG-11 down baby, and i got the best equipment possible, free of charge, and i got the network techs sweeping my shit keeping my block free and clear baby...its only shit for you cause,........fuck you, thats why

2:30 sec. mark
  • [/quote]

[/quote]
    That was my point exactly and i knew someone would say that,thats why i said what i said. What people need to understand is its about reaction. If they know how you will react to certain causes they will get their desired effects everytime. you think the vatican,government agencies,and scientist gather and keep all information about the human makeup and the universe so it can be viewed by the masses? all it takes is a hunger for knowledge,and a basic understanding of the world around you,its weird because what i said was just basic knowledge in the science community and a lot of shows on national geographic, and the science channel amung other will tell you that in detail.

im not a scientist or even close im an art director,and started art dealing a lil while ago and i have met and become friends with scientist and doctors etc.and its crazy as well as many of you know how different the education is between the affluent and everybody else.
    silverfoxxlouis rich
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    Hustlers hate on other Hustlers,

hate about who got the best work,
    who make the most money,
    who fuck the baddest broads..

thats called healthy competition

real hustlers respect the next hustler hustle
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 14,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    @prodigalson................trust me on that. It's coming man!
    What job gives you insight on this?
    I will quote this cause I am still wonder what job you have that gives you insight on the end of the world and the illuminati. Read the premise of the thread.
  • Dat1Dude7Dat1Dude7 Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    that comcast shit is terrible

i mean, we all knew it but to jus read it like that is,is, is, is kinda sad
  • biggpmmbiggpmm Posts: 60
    Sprint is planning to fuck all their customer in the coming years...no lube
  • DNB1DNB1 There's beauty in the struggle - #LoveYourz Posts: 12,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    COMCAST

This prolly hurt a lot of feelings.......

Allergens
  • GnawledgeableGnawledgeable Posts: 1,768
    biggpmm wrote: »

How?

If you are not a criminal, you shouldn't worry about those "people" knowing about you because they'll find you anyway.

• caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 14,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    biggpmm wrote: »

elaborate????????