What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Official 2011-2012 College Basketball Thread

Replies

• BeezusBeezus Posts: 14,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank ya'll for taking it easy on me
    Til next year
    We dont rebuild we reload
    Rock chalk
    purpngold
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo im dying laughing society is breaking down in Lexington...
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Til next year
    Rock chalk
    Naw shot blocked Jay hawks did their thing theres nothing to be ashamed of...
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Beezus
  • Kentucky was the supperior team tonight. Kansas played hard but kentucky simply made more plays so they won. With thay said Anthony davis is not ready for the nba right now. Whitley showed that a player with size and length can neutrilize Davis offensively which something he will see night in and night out in the nba. He should return next year, put on size, get some real post moves and improve his shot. But he wont because he is a lock to be the number one draft pick because if he does all that he would be an amazing player. The potential is too much to pass up. This is the lure of the bust. Not saying he will be one just saying he isn't there right now and all this promise we see now doesnt mean it will materialize later.

Look at Marcus Camby...some weight training and Davis ll be fine...

Marcus Camby was the second player picked in a draft that included Allen Iverson (1st overall), Stephan Marbury, Ray Allen, Kobe Bryant, Antoine Walker, Peja Stoijacavic, Steve Nash, Jermaine O'Neal. Would you spend the first overall pick in the draft on a Marcus Camby? Lets hope he's not like Camby or he would be considered a bust.
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Til next year
    Rock chalk

Fall out. We on this scanner now. Nobody cares about u or the game. This is what it's all about.
    Beezus
    Oh shit. A bitch slit her wrist...black male passed out on the rail road tracks
    purpngold
    Kentucky was the supperior team tonight. Kansas played hard but kentucky simply made more plays so they won. With thay said Anthony davis is not ready for the nba right now. Whitley showed that a player with size and length can neutrilize Davis offensively which something he will see night in and night out in the nba. He should return next year, put on size, get some real post moves and improve his shot. But he wont because he is a lock to be the number one draft pick because if he does all that he would be an amazing player. The potential is too much to pass up. This is the lure of the bust. Not saying he will be one just saying he isn't there right now and all this promise we see now doesnt mean it will materialize later.

Look at Marcus Camby...some weight training and Davis ll be fine...

Marcus Camby was the second player picked in a draft that included Allen Iverson (1st overall), Stephan Marbury, Ray Allen, Kobe Bryant, Antoine Walker, Peja Stoijacavic, Steve Nash, Jermaine O'Neal. Would you spend the first overall pick in the draft on a Marcus Camby? Lets hope he's not like Camby or he would be considered a bust.

Um he was 2nd in roy and he is still relevant today..last i checked none of us can predict the future he is by far the best prospect in this draft let the chips fall where they may...

• Datdude87Datdude87 Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    i swear i heard MILF lol
    jhfodz.jpg
    Cuh gon miss a wide open 3 with less than 6 seconds left. Like was he serious???

LMAO
    Beezus
    Til next year
    Rock chalk
    Naw shot blocked Jay hawks did their thing theres nothing to be ashamed of...

Thats why u one of my fav posters!
    This won't end well.
    purpngold
    Man this scanner shit got me wide awake dying laughing....

• i'm waiting to hear "shots fired!"
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭✭
    is that a live police feed???
    i'm waiting to hear "shots fired!"

Lol ur late bruh someone already got shot i should in Lexington looting right now..

tru_m.a.c wrote: »

Yes. And if you love hilarious reality entertainment, I'd suggest you click on it
    tru_m.a.c
  • Datdude87Datdude87 Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

yeah fam. shit is real time in lexington
    jhfodz.jpg
    Cuh gon miss a wide open 3 with less than 6 seconds left. Like was he serious???

LMAO
    tru_m.a.c
    This is probably how it sounded right before the Walking Dead began
    "just had a flash mob and everyone said they were gonna shoot everybody"
    Datdude87
    Matt- wrote: »
    "just had a flash mob and everyone said they were gonna shoot everybody"

Lol i caught that

Matt-
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Franklin St was live in 05 & 09. Shit in Lexington got real...real quick
    Shooting fireworks out of a car
    Keep it classy kentucky
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really all i got is the chiefs
    Someone save me

Ionn usually cape for caucasians, but Beezy might be the coolest white girl I never met...***Opens up closet...stares @ cape (contemplating)***

Stack Money
    Some thick ass accentsnon that police scanner...

shooting victim in a UK shirt somehow got up and is walking