Most impressive sample of ass shaking I've ever seen. Twerk Team

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,104 Regulator
    KINGEC wrote: »
    ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS
    dead i was dead about to post this
    KINGEC
  • Dat1Dude7Dat1Dude7 Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    that brazillian bytch is fine
    no doubt

but does heer ass pop like Twerksum's ,
    nah, not at all

shit, she barely got ass. she got thigh & hips though
    KNiGHTS
  • ICE aka XICE aka X Posts: 272 ✭✭✭
    When need to see her in a thong - somebody tweet that to them and let's see if we can make it happen
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    edited March 2012
    Dat1Dude7 wrote: »
    that brazillian bytch is fine
    no doubt

but does heer ass pop like Twerksum's ,
    nah, not at all

shit, she barely got ass. she got thigh & hips though
    this post is one hundred percent truth. word to bold child for picking some wack ass videos to compare to twerck team.

my troops are currently positioning themselves in strategic military flanks. recongnicence missions are also being conducted behind enemy lines under the cover of darkness. when you turn your tv on, dont be suprised when you see some saving private ryan style warfare jumping off. shots will be fired LOL

andressa_soares_04.jpg
    3114.jpg
    l.jpg
    l.jpg

we coming for you twerck team .......

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched You're favorite melanin enriched gentleman Posts: 20,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THis nigga trying to post pics against vids. Lauce.
    AggyAF
    no battle needed

Cole's sig gif jus won this shit

plain & simple

i aint never wanted to bite my cpu screen until now
  • windycity2117windycity2117 I don't like loose pussy or loose lips Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAMN!!!!!!!
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 10,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote:
    Out of all booty shaking videos I've viewed on youtube, I can't say I've ever seen anything like what I saw at the 1:48-1:52 point in this video.

That amount of flexibility and speed.....

tumblr_lxq59iBQjF1r5zq6ao1_500.gif
    edited March 2012

youre hater tho cuzzin. yall dudes act like little girls on here sometimes. ol hold a grudge from another thread ass dudes

im going to make a battle thread you hating ass feelings caught ass nigga. got damn get off my dick

my posts clearly state that the battle is coming meaning in the future. how feminine can you possibly be?? nigga read one post, got on his period, went to the store and bought a box of tampax came back and then posted. you the type of nigga that baby moms get their "i hate men" ideas from. behind every group of bird brain loud mouth chickens is a nigga JUST LIKE superstarnicole

AggyAF
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A battle of ass shaking?

b4bxG.jpg
    purpngold
    fiat_money wrote: »
    A battle of ass shaking?

b4bxG.jpg

as you should young man....... as. you. should. lol

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched You're favorite melanin enriched gentleman Posts: 20,000 ✭✭✭✭✭

youre hater tho cuzzin. yall dudes act like little girls on here sometimes. ol hold a grudge from another thread ass dudes

im going to make a battle thread you hating ass feelings caught ass nigga. got damn get off my dick

my posts clearly state that the battle is coming meaning in the future. how feminine can you possibly be?? nigga read one post, got on his period, went to the store and bought a box of tampax came back and then posted. you the type of nigga that baby moms get their "i hate men" ideas from. behind every group of bird brain loud mouth chickens is a nigga JUST LIKE superstarnicole

Nigga, fuck out of here. You sounding like a fat bitch. I don't even fucking know you but i'm holding grudges/hating from other threads?
    How you went from you gonna make WW3 happen to this war and posting pics against videos?
    and lol @ this pathetic fuck role playing with the pics.
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 3,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Save all that dramatic shit for elsewhere. The bigger picture is about the ass. The Brazilian bitches posted were fine as hell, but the Twerk Team slaughtered them as far as "I saw her in the club and wanted to fuck the shit out of her" dancing is concerned.

Standing still and walking = Brazilians winning.

Ass routines that make you want to fuck a monitor raw = Twerk Team.

*Still won't deny Connexx's WW3 of Ass though*
    blackdemoDat1Dude7
  • #1KING#1KING Posts: 3
    gns wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    I mean I see the talent as far as the "moves" but to me these are nothing more than little girls who got popular doing silly booty dances in front of the lap top their parents got them for christmas.

These chicks ain't even like that for real. How can you see muler mencio and then think this is anything?? LOL
    This is like pee wee football, the brazilian babes are like all stars in the nfl

Apparently the twerk team makes 6 figures a year off of shows they do.

And Twerksum can shake her ass way better then Andressa Soaressa.

cosign this. and i love andressa....i mean it. i fucking love that hoe. id think about being that hoes clark kent. but ms twerk sum......*sigh

Damn!
    After she takes a STD/HIV Test................. EBRC!!!!!
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 15,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt they make 6 figures off of jus shaking they ass... make a strong 5.... i'm not sayin they broke but they did a show in east saint and I kno they ain't get paid more then 3 racks...
  • down2earthdown2earth Posts: 925 ✭✭✭
    I doubt they make 6 figures off of jus shaking they ass... make a strong 5.... i'm not sayin they broke but they did a show in east saint and I kno they ain't get paid more then 3 racks...

Yea I could believe that. There's probably also massive amounts of tricking going on in their lives too. Dudes seem to lose their minds and their grip on their money when ass gets involved.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    These chicks called the BaddVixens...are giving Twerk Team a run for their money though..and don't get it twisted I know they don't look like it but they are legal..lol
    BoldChildpurpngold
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,104 Regulator
    alrighty thennnn
    purpngold
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 52,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im lost for words
    purpngold
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    im lost for words

you cummin in that pussy? lmaoooooooo
  • AggyAFAggyAF in the PPM ThreadPosts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok dennnn /pillvoice
    nope
    them BV bytches are fine but Mz Twerksum still tha baddest bytch doin this shit

its no competition
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On 1 hand Im like I wanna break them off sumthin serious then on the other hand I'm like did these girls have a father figure in their lives lol
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 14,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn I made the Mike Brown face looking at that part mentioned by TS
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 14,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo on the real... how these broads not pregnant yet???