When & How Did You Find The IC?

124»

Replies

• SionSion Posts: 16,905
    i used to come to ahh back in like 06/07ish for the rumors, and i think they always used to have exclusive dipset interviews that i used to fuck with and i would lurk the ic because the reason had all the new music leaks and because there were a few posters that would always crack me up. i remember carl weathers (i think) had "real nigga" threads and the goat one was is it homo to pray to jesus and i remember michael malice would individually reply to every single poster that would diss wayne and all he would say was "young mooola baby!" lmao. but then i forgot about this place until i rediscovered it one rainy summer day in 2010 and i joined up.

yoooo that nigga Carl Weathers used to have me dying with laughter LOOLOLOLOL I remember wen that nigga i think lost his account and came back as Tupac Kippur, bruh that nigga, Earth 2 Superman, Solomon Grundy, Parallel Rhymes, Dink and WallH were the funniest niggas of all time LOLOL. I remember when E2S had that pic of Ron Deezy on the cover of Cosmo and it was his head photoshopped over some broads body yoooo I never laughed so hard fam LOLOLOL yo LOL that shit was too funny. That picture and the "Westside Lu What's Up With Your Arms Dunny" thread was Legendary LOLOL
  • KU BeezyKU Beezy Posts: 4,946
    dont even remember i been on here for yrs
    Retiring when i turn 33 in july
    Smh
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 7,583
    edited April 2012
    Around 05 my boy who was an on air DJ here was doing his show and said something to the affect of a rumor. When he asked me how I felt about it I told him I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. So he showed my the rumor section. Past that I saw the forum link and I doubt I lurked much but for damn sure was a Reason head right away. Now I barley go over there anymore.
  • Sept. 2010 discovered the reason and been on this bitch since then crackin up at u clowns
  • KU BeezyKU Beezy Posts: 4,946
    Donkey back in the day>>
    Crackin at all hours of the day and night
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 9,958
  • ms.jonesms.jones Posts: 5,494
    sionb55 wrote: »
    i used to come to ahh back in like 06/07ish for the rumors, and i think they always used to have exclusive dipset interviews that i used to fuck with and i would lurk the ic because the reason had all the new music leaks and because there were a few posters that would always crack me up. i remember carl weathers (i think) had "real nigga" threads and the goat one was is it homo to pray to jesus and i remember michael malice would individually reply to every single poster that would diss wayne and all he would say was "young mooola baby!" lmao. but then i forgot about this place until i rediscovered it one rainy summer day in 2010 and i joined up.

yoooo that nigga Carl Weathers used to have me dying with laughter LOOLOLOLOL I remember wen that nigga i think lost his account and came back as Tupac Kippur, bruh that nigga, Earth 2 Superman, Solomon Grundy, Parallel Rhymes, Dink and WallH were the funniest niggas of all time LOLOL. I remember when E2S had that pic of Ron Deezy on the cover of Cosmo and it was his head photoshopped over some broads body yoooo I never laughed so hard fam LOLOLOL yo LOL that shit was too funny. That picture and the "Westside Lu What's Up With Your Arms Dunny" thread was Legendary LOLOL

I miss my Dinky-Doo....
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Posts: 21,678
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    When I was really bored. I was just gonna troll but then I got sucked in.

Do you even like hip hop will?

uhhh yeah. I wouldn't post on ALLHIPHOP if I didn't like HIPHOP.

I like gangsta rap though. Concious rap is bullshit. Faggots like Atmosphere give people from MN a bad name.
  • Back in 01' I just happen stumble upon it at work, while searching for sites to check out.
  • #1 pick#1 pick Posts: 3,928
    R.D. wrote: »
    The Reason use to be so decent

The reason is better now. Back then it was talk shit about the South, 50 cent threads, and Olivia a man threads.
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Posts: 5,446
    I was on BHM during the Summer Invasion/Thirst. Googled 'Ill Community".
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218
    I found out about AHH my 8th grade year from reading the back of The Source or XXL, don't really remember. Then I found out about the IC during my 11th grade year, and I was an active member from 2008-2009. Then I rejoined May 2011 under my current s/n.
124»