The Official 2011-2012 NBA Season thread 2.0

1105106108110111392

Replies

  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    why these scrubs chucking bynum??? they just missed out on 8 points right there

    where the fuck is sessions???
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shannon brown goin ham
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow ramon is just now coming in, 6:26 left,
    i swear mike brown is out here being black mailed by steve blake, theres no where in hell, dude should be getting all that playing time
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lakers bench production is pathetic
  • rakim iirakim ii Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    Damn what happened to the Sixers?
    The 76ers are gonna fuck around and miss the playoffs all together at this pace

  • northside7northside7 Posts: 18,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck dat....
    infamous114
  • 44Since8844Since88 HoustonPosts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rakim II....that's what I said. Milwaukee only a game and a half out
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 7,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought that teams wouldn't have more than one back to back to back?
  • peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 25,041 Regulator
    That shin injury must hurt like shit to Kobe missing a game.

    i read something on espn that said its a tendon in his shin that keeps moving when he plays, the only way for it to heal is for him to sit. this is one of those injuries where playing on it will make it worse
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so can we close that Bynum beasting thread now? he is a center and had a 10-27 night. it's a whole alot different being the first option then being the 2 or 3 option.
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    so can we close that Bynum beasting thread now? he is a center and had a 10-27 night. it's a whole alot different being the first option then being the 2 or 3 option.

    he still a beast, he just cant be the man

    purpngold
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ my point exactly
  • allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should've put the clippers kings game on espn them niggas was jumpin out the gym
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    players dont have off games
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memphis is basically the Atlanta of the West.

    In fact, the hawks have a better record while missing arguably their best player.

    If OKC, Chicago, or Miami had the same record and output as the Grizzlies, niggas would be clowning all three of them and writing them off as "one and done" come playoff time.

    [Deleted User]infamous114TheBossman
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Riiiiight. OKC, Chicago, and Miami are suspect, but "watch out" for the teams who aren't even guaranteed to be in the playoffs.

    Got it. Makes sense. Especially if this was the NFL.
    infamous114TheBossman
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bout to head out to that sixers celtics game with my bro whos a celtics fan to watch my sixers play it should be a good game hopefully philly finished the game unlike last night
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 30,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Bout to head out to that sixers celtics game with my bro whos a celtics fan to watch my sixers play it should be a good game hopefully philly finished the game unlike last night

    Bruh..your team is on a freefall...don't be surprised if the Knicks pass them for the 7th spot
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Bout to head out to that sixers celtics game with my bro whos a celtics fan to watch my sixers play it should be a good game hopefully philly finished the game unlike last night

    Bruh..your team is on a freefall...don't be surprised if the Knicks pass them for the 7th spot

    i would be worried about that but we also have an easy ass rest of the season matchup wise outside of playing orlando again....if we can get our confidence back tonight well be fine. If it keeps snowballing then we in trouble.
  • 44Since8844Since88 HoustonPosts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memphis is not the Atlanta of the Western Conference.
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Riiiiight. OKC, Chicago, and Miami are suspect, but "watch out" for the teams who aren't even guaranteed to be in the playoffs.

    Got it. Makes sense. Especially if this was the NFL.

    This is a lockout shortened season man.. A lot of teams are better then their records.. And a lot of teams are worse then their records.. Look at the free fall Philly is on.. I have been callin that team a pretender all year.. Im not explaining this anymore.. In the playoffs you will see..

    OKC is suspect cuz they rely on jumpshots and Westbrook is a PG that doesnt pass.. He like fuckin Toney Douglas except he is bigger and can score but he has no PG skills whatsoever..

    Miami is suspect.. If they dont force turnovers they can fuckin score.. THier half court game is weak.. If u watch them u know this..

    Chicago can not score.. They beat teams by getting offensive boards and playing exceptional defense.. If u box out.. And u play good offense u can beat them.. Fuckin Rose is thier only sure bucket..

    I have said this time and time again.. SMH...

    So what are Memphis' flaws?

    None?

    Or are they flawless like the Knicks?
    R.D.TheBossman
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »
    That shin injury must hurt like shit to Kobe missing a game.

    i read something on espn that said its a tendon in his shin that keeps moving when he plays, the only way for it to heal is for him to sit. this is one of those injuries where playing on it will make it worse


    yeah i figured it had to be something like that. kobe dont miss games over no bullshit.

  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Riiiiight. OKC, Chicago, and Miami are suspect, but "watch out" for the teams who aren't even guaranteed to be in the playoffs.

    Got it. Makes sense. Especially if this was the NFL.

    This is a lockout shortened season man.. A lot of teams are better then their records.. And a lot of teams are worse then their records.. Look at the free fall Philly is on.. I have been callin that team a pretender all year.. Im not explaining this anymore.. In the playoffs you will see..

    OKC is suspect cuz they rely on jumpshots and Westbrook is a PG that doesnt pass.. He like fuckin Toney Douglas except he is bigger and can score but he has no PG skills whatsoever..

    Miami is suspect.. If they dont force turnovers they can fuckin score.. THier half court game is weak.. If u watch them u know this..

    Chicago can not score.. They beat teams by getting offensive boards and playing exceptional defense.. If u box out.. And u play good offense u can beat them.. Fuckin Rose is thier only sure bucket..

    I have said this time and time again.. SMH...

    So what are Memphis' flaws?

    None?

    Or are they flawless like the Knicks?

    Stop twisting my words.. I said the Knicks on paper have no real weakness.. I dont know where this flawlessness shit came from..

    And yes Memphis Along with LAL, and SAS have no weakness.. They have all the ingredients to go all the way.. If u go back to page 51 u can read my initial post on the matter..

    These teams have a bench.. They have an elite wing.. And they have someone who can get buckets in the post.. They have a Big that can defend the rim.. And they have three point shooting.. THings that the other so called favorites dont have all at once..

    Cool, so Memphis and the Knicks got it sewed up. Got it.
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did that cat Em holla just say the lakers have no weakness and that they actually have a bench??? smh dawg u gotta stick to only saying outrageous stuff about ur Knicks man!!!!
    Anti_matter
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greenwood a asshole lol
    TheBossmangreenwood1921Anti_matter
Sign In or Register to comment.