What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

four sites I check every morning

caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress!Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in IllTek
CNET.com >marketplace - They have all the deals
ZDnet.com - I just like reading their stories
giveawayoftheday.com They giveaway free software for different things today it is WinX DVD Ripper Platinum Streamer Edition check it out!
giveaway.downloadcrew.com and downloadcrew.com - Same thing as above but shit be cheap. AVG, AVast and bitsecurity suite for $10. The full joint. only one year but sometimes it comes in a 3PC set.
slucrr7ld6jl.jpeg
The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

BK Product

Replies