What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Coachella 2012 Live Stream - Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg (with Nate, 50, Em, Game, Kendrick)

Replies

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look out for Jay-z or Puffy's next big festival/concert show and see if they bring back Biggie
    _Goldie_
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,338 Regulator
    My nigga Wiz killed his performance
    they resurrect tupac and you're worried about wiz? lmao wtf man

Like I said earlier, dat shit was wack to me. Dat nigga looked like dat one nigga who thought he was Pac, i forget his name. Shit looked dumb.
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

PanchoYoSanchoinfamous114silverfoxx
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,267 Regulator
    tumblr_m2k9d2yUqg1qh7ut9o1_500.gif

Momma told me never stop until I bust a nut
    tumblr_owinwjAqfa1tmeoe9o1_500.jpg
    attachment.php?attachmentid=53974&d=1510498788
    PanchoYoSanchokacee139
  • KameKame Posts: 24,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony G. ‏ @SuLuNatDigga Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RT @CNN: BREAKING - Tupac shot again backstage at #Coachella

im sorry I laughed
    r1jvo9.jpg

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    infamous114PanchoYoSanchoH-Rap 180silverfoxxstringer bell#1 pick

Like I said earlier, dat shit was wack to me. Dat nigga looked like dat one nigga who thought he was Pac, i forget his name. Shit looked dumb.

what're you gonna do man? its a hologram of a dead man, you can only expect so much.
    _Goldie_
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,267 Regulator
    Look out for Jay-z or Puffy's next big festival/concert show and see if they bring back Biggie

Lol for sure...
    tumblr_owinwjAqfa1tmeoe9o1_500.jpg
    attachment.php?attachmentid=53974&d=1510498788
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,338 Regulator
    edited April 2012

what're you gonna do man? its a hologram of a dead man, you can only expect so much.

I thought it was wack, dats my opinion. Yall fukked wit it, cool. It is what it is. Overall it was a good fukkin show tho.
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

PanchoYoSancho
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mane that shit crazy as fuck
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
  • KameKame Posts: 24,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead at people saying Pac was a Pokemon
    r1jvo9.jpg

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    silverfoxxgenocidecutterStoneColdMikey
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kame wrote: »
    Dead at people saying Pac was a Pokemon

Word. lol Twitter live as fuck right now. Son i swear im not sleeping with the lights on tonight.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,842 Regulator
    I fell asleep right before that shit came on lol damn
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Biggie and Pac Holographic Tour coming soon!!
    genocidecutter
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,455 ✭✭✭✭✭

damn that shit crazy. hologram or not Pac will forever be that nigga
    12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
    KINGECinfamous114StoneColdMikeypop duke
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao

Could be Alex ‏ @iDisrespectHoez Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
    Nigga come home and the 2pac Hologram having sex with your girl...Nigga go to the next room CRYIN
    Retweeted by G.R.I.Peezy
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    StoneColdMikey
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 7,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-Breezy wrote: »

What in da fuck
    pop duke
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    that Pac hologram was dope, performance was wack, shit ain't captured none of pac's stage demeanor. nigga might as well had a cap, tip to the side with a southern accent,that nigga movements was straight t.i....

that corny wack compton o.g loc voice was a buzz kill. and overall u go to a performance to hear some one voice not hear the cd play in the back gound...

this was great for a set, but a fucking tour of hendrix, and pac and marley, and mike jackson would be straight booty, might as well stay in the parkin lock and play their cd...
    #$a7ut3.............................................Jay-Z-Barclays-Center.jpg?t=1349731037.............................................$a7ut3#
    _Goldie_nujerz84blackblocpop duke
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    They could call it "Hologram After Death"

J-Breezy wrote: »

Hologram Me Rollin!
    that Pac hologram was dope, performance was wack, shit ain't captured none of pac's stage demeanor. nigga might as well had a cap, tip to the side with a southern accent,that nigga movements was straight t.i....

that corny wack compton o.g loc voice was a buzz kill. and overall u go to a performance to hear some one voice not hear the cd play in the back gound...

this was great for a set, but a fucking tour of hendrix, and pac and marley, and mike jackson would be straight booty, might as well stay in the parkin lock and play their cd...

This is the truth. They should've used a live performance like the one he did at the House of Blues.
    pop duke
    The crazy thing is you could have the entire tour play one big day across the world. since they're holograms there can be more than one. You could probably have a biggie and pac show every night as long as you have the tech and people actually show up
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited April 2012
    that tupac shit is wack fuk a hologram lol@ pac talkin about wat up gay azz dre smh..
    Vader wrote: »
    tupac performed nicki minaj deleted her twitter account! damn what a good day for hip hop

lol r u serious?
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    infamous114BostonDroStew
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    that tupac shit is wack fuk a hologram lol@ pac talkin about wat up gay azz dre smh..
    tupac performed nicki minaj deleted her twitter account! damn what a good day for hip hop

lol r u serious?
    yea she deleted for now but she will be back by weeks end i feel! that was a biggest promotion tool she had like 11mill followers
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »

lol r u serious?
    yea she deleted for now but she will be back by weeks end i feel! that was a biggest promotion tool she had like 11mill followers

nigga go get some pussy nigga .
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!