'Educated Baby Mommas'

hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
you are not any better than chicks you don't have college degree and have kids out of wedlock

while strolling a few blogs if find hilarious at the number of women willing to proudly say that they're not just 'some rat' because they have a degree from KFC university

giiiirl

you are still out here squabbling in court in for a mans time and pay check

especially if your baby mamma #2 or greater

you should

keep it cute

anybody else run into this type of fuckery
deadeyea.mannChicityblakfyahkingBoldChildwillhustle-Vincenzo-Osirus_Jenkinsedwardnigmatexas409#1 pick

Replies

• KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Shots fired at_____
  • Loo.LooLoo.Loo Posts: 682
    edited April 2012
    who pissed you off haute. and i'd argue that if they have a degree -- matched with some ambition -- they're better prepped to take care of a child financially.

would you throw divorced mothers under the same proverbial bus?

because if you lump single uneducated/single educated/divorced mothers into one group, you just shitted on a huge portion of your gender.

lastly, you don't need a child to be a woman that aint shit.
    bignorm
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im just saying it sounds ridiculous

"I have my dual degree in business management and nursing, I'm just not some hood rat"

GIrl

allllllllll that education but you couldn't get a nuvo ring or a least nigga who takes care of his kids

who's really taking that L though?
    a.mannbignorm-Vincenzo-
    @kai true.

What I see alot is people bragging about not having kids, yet they haven't done much else, either.

#TeamNoKids ain't that impressive when you 32 working part-time at FootAction.
    taebooblakfyahking
  • PurrPurr The BBW of your dreams. Lubuit te cognitione cognoscentes. Videre, deinceps vita.Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i have encountered women with kids who think what they've done is somehow more of an accomplishment than women without kids. who'll say shit like "yeah, but i got my degree while raising two kids." like miss, no one told you to have 2 kids by the time you got to college, you don't get extra points for that.

kai_valya wrote: »
    i have encountered women with kids who think what they've done is somehow more of an accomplishment than women without kids. who'll say shit like "yeah, but i got my degree while raising two kids." like miss, no one told you to have 2 kids by the time you got to college, you don't get extra points for that.

Well, they do get extra points if it's bio chem..
    -Vincenzo-BARON_$AMEDIWild Self
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well at least the did sit around and wait on a sorry ass baby daddy or even worst collect some type of government welfare just because they have kids.
    Loo.LooItsKatBitches
    but this isn't about wether or not you have kids

if choose to have kids, do you

its about getting full of yourself over an undergrad degree

while I applaud education

an undergrad degree is not worth calling yourself better than somebody over

blakfyahking
    Co sign @Prod

I think no matter the situation, how the person handles the situation should determine how they're judged.

Just because a chick doesn't have a kid doesn't mean she's never been pregnant. I think people forget that.

What I'm saying is if shorty had a kid and did right by it, I think she has a right to be proud of how she handled that.
    NYCeeCeeItsKatBitchesblakfyahkingblackdemo
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    word....fuck a degree....i like my hoodrats completely useless

Haf always be coming with these funny ass comments lol
    honey I remember college

I slao remember the number people who were stoned and drunk all 4 years and still got into a masters program

and walked the stage

be proud yes

but think your better uuuuummmm no

because the only ones who were actually busting their ass and not skating through were chem majors
    a.manntexas409
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at niggas with BM's
    -Vincenzo-blackdemo#1 pick
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at niggas with BM's

hey fuck you buddy
    #1 pick
    @kat I hear ya

but an undergrad degree just doesn't cut it

like I said be proud

but don't think that degree makes you better than anyone, wether they have kids or not

now if you're in med/law school or in a MBA

yes shit on who you like

because now you're doing it

but undergrad naw bew, the economy has proven you shouldn't be that quick to put yourself on pedestal over a 4 year degree

-Vincenzo-
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    I might co-sign on an associates but a bachelors is still bragworthy imo.

I have noticed the convos have changed to, "Oh where are you planning on getting your masters?" in recent years...smh @ all the educated folk ruining the bachelor's degree.
    You know I was about to say this. Shit prolly the equivalent of a high school diploma in some people eyes. Shit might as well be a GED.
    I don't see nothing wrong with people having an associate, Bach or whatever.natleast they furthered their education past high school at some point.
    haute i know people struggling with MBAs

how about no degree or title qualifies a person to shit on another

unless, you know, that person just really aint shit. but then they're free game for all.
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    I can't blame them for trying to set themselves apart from bitches who really don't give a fuck about changing their life and who would rather make a tweak video in front of their fucking kids. They are already fighting one statistic as a single mother but then they get lumped in with the actual good for nothing dirty foot. You got damn righ I'd tr to set myself apart if your perception of me is already a prejudgment.

these uppity broads think a nigga wont leave them, ass out and single with a "beach ball"

u. motion
    Loo.Loo wrote: »
    haute i know people struggling with MBAs

how about no degree or title qualifies a person to shit on another

unless, you know, that person just really aint shit. but then they're free game for all.

i can't agree

a person with their mba running a fortune 500 hundred company shits on a mcdonalds worker

and you know that too

I don't see you in talking about wifing the soft spoken chick who works the fries at arbys

soooooo
    edited April 2012
    hahaha

haute actually thought the crowd would c/o this shit
    now she in here flip flopping like her last name " Romney"
    hauteIntellectualViolenceAjackson17u. motion
  • NYCeeCeeNYCeeCee Posts: 1,691
    lmao @ KFC University.

I guess you can't get everything "right" in life. Look on the bright side, though...that's one less "baby mama" sucking the system of it's resources. She uses her degree the right way, adds a few goals, dreams and ambition, she can take that "L" and turn it into a W. I'm not mad at her at all. Ain't nobody "better" than anyone else...married, Doctoral candidate, twerk queen, whatever.
    HafBayked
  • PurrPurr The BBW of your dreams. Lubuit te cognitione cognoscentes. Videre, deinceps vita.Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    hahaha

haute actually thought the crowd would c/o this shit
    now she in here flip flopping like her last name last " Romney"

clever word play.. i aint know you had it in you

Ajackson17
    and an undergrad degree is the pretty much a high school diploma at this point

the american undegrad education system is not that GOAT

and that's why the workforce struggles the way it does know
    -Vincenzo-
    I wasn't even trying..........
    Ajackson17u. motion