The Official Ask A Moderator Thread( Donkey Edition) beef updated 7/1/12

Replies

• Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise Posts: 1,901
    edited April 2012
    Sion. wrote: »
    Cain_Marko , rico_ENS , nujerz, Harlem Hustla got well over 4 bans a piece.....

Yo real talk tho guys dont worry about the flags for now........ we'll find out who's flagging everybody like crazy.....

Lmafao they all have been banned huh? Was not by me you got me doing some research now fam...

also in a exchange between posters I will go back in the thread to see where it started and flag the attacker and not the defender unless they are both over the top with the derailing and exchange...
  • SionSion Posts: 18,537
    edited April 2012

Yo real talk tho guys dont worry about the flags for now........ we'll find out who's flagging everybody like crazy.....

Lmafao they all have been banned huh? Was not by me you got me doing some research now fam...

Shit my bad typo, they got flagged. They good. They're not banned.
  • BostonDroBostonDro Posts: 344
    Yo pardon my ignorance @$pyda but...

Yo I can't find ur post in the thread... & I went thru it twice now :( what page is it on ?

Fazeem u see anything fam ?

Yo real talk tho they gotta speed things up & grant us the ability to see who's flagging who. Niggas aint even flagging for necessary shit they just flagging just to flag. Money Boy got 2 flags just for saying he dont like Nicki Minaj, fuck kinda shit is that ? So we suppose to "punish" him for not having different taste in music ? FOH. Yo as soon as we can see who's excessively banning who we are going to ban you niggas.

We can't even legitimately ban Gee cuz we cant prove that it's him flagging niggas. $pyda for now just keep doin what you do fam.....

Yo yall niggas can argue and fight or w/e shit its encouraged on a hiphop forum where niggas be debating and all that but ease up on the Flagging. As I said, soonwe or later all the mods are going to be able to view who's flagging and abusing that reaction and we will ban niggas......

I deleted them read a few posts above fam I broke it down. I get it that Gee annoys some kats with his very umm consistant views but that does not give them the right to troll/personal attack and derail the thread if he is on topic point blank if he bnothers you that much to where you feel the need to cyberstalk him for attention and derail threads he posts in place him on ignore and keep it moving in the thread...

take your offtopic grudges to the Donkey...

Ok, so what your saying is, it's ok for Gee to troll, go off topic and even be racist, but if anyone respends to his antics and rants, they are trolling him. OK, I got. Gee gets to Troll and no one is allowed to say anything about it. That's good to know.

• CainCain Posts: 25,591

Wait what? What has the vanglorious Cain done to deserve this fuckery? I know who flagged my shit but thats another story lol.
    Cain Marko wrote: »

Wait what? What has the vanglorious Cain done to deserve this fuckery? I know who flagged my shit but thats another story lol.

Nah u not banned LOLOL, it was typo. Just a spelling error. You're good.
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor Posts: 13,836

Yo I can't find ur post in the thread... & I went thru it twice now :( what page is it on ?

Yo real talk tho they gotta speed things up & grant us the ability to see who's flagging who. Niggas aint even flagging for necessary shit they just flagging just to flag. Money Boy got 2 flags just for saying he dont like Nicki Minaj, fuck kinda shit is that ? So we suppose to "punish" him for not having different taste in music ? FOH. Yo as soon as we can see who's excessively banning who we are going to ban you niggas.

We can't even legitimately ban Gee cuz we cant prove that it's him flagging niggas. $pyda for now just keep doin what you do fam.....

Yo yall niggas can argue and fight or w/e shit its encouraged on a hiphop forum where niggas be debating and all that but ease up on the Flagging. As I said, soonwe or later all the mods are going to be able to view who's flagging and abusing that reaction and we will ban niggas......

I deleted them read a few posts above fam I broke it down. I get it that Gee annoys some kats with his very umm consistant views but that does not give them the right to troll/personal attack and derail the thread if he is on topic point blank if he bnothers you that much to where you feel the need to cyberstalk him for attention and derail threads he posts in place him on ignore and keep it moving in the thread...

My dude
    Gee was not annoying me, bothering me, or anything of that sort
    I do not need to cyberstalk him or anyone else
    With that said, since you believe that he is cyberstalked
    That's pretty much all I need to know
    good day sir!
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    i like how that clown sion skipp;d my post when i have da most flagg;d postz n this thread i swear sum of u modz is fagz smh...
  • $pyda wrote: »

My dude
    Gee was not annoying me, bothering me, or anything of that sort
    I do not need to cyberstalk him or anyone else
    With that said, since you believe that he is cyberstalked
    That's pretty much all I need to know
    good day sir!

so what was your point in going at him he said nothing at you before your posts at him in the thread do not throw a rock then hide your hands shit is not popping no sympathy and no that does not give anyone a free pass to go at anyone if you want to make a randoom offtopic attack on any poster take that shit to donkey or get flagged that goes for everyone Gee included. In fact let this serve as official warning I see it I will flag you, I see it again from you I will PM and and warn 3rd strike I am going for an abuse ban...

Nah u not banned LOLOL, it was typo. Just a spelling error. You're good.

Lol whateva its cool but it's funny how all my troll post and abuse come from one forum. Its a very emotional bunch that run this forum shit is funny and sad at the same time.
    edited April 2012
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    i like how that clown sion skipp;d my post when i have da most flagg;d postz n this thread i swear sum of u modz is fagz smh...

I prefer to keep you on ignore but duly noted.....

Yo honestly Gee if not for Hrap I'd have banned you a long ass time ago. I just don't have time for your games. You got unbanned for reasons I do not know but that's not on me. Keep pushin your luck tho. You got well over 10 different ppl accusing you of the same shit, I bet you won't make it past the week at the rate you're going....
    edited April 2012
    Yo honestly Gee if not for Hrap I'd have banned you a long ass time ago. I just don't have time for your games. You got unbanned for reasons I do not know but that's not on me. Keep pushin your luck tho. You got well over 10 different ppl accusing you of the same shit, I bet you won't make it past the week at the rate you're going....

wtf is u talkin about dumb fuk look@ my profile i have da most flagg';d post n this thread u dumb fuk again i dont use that reaction shit cuz itz MANN 2 me now stop blamin me fa sum bs when im da 1 bein flagg;d all da time u cant b serious muthafukaz is abusin that flaggin shit & again it aint ME smh
    LOL at my other post getting flagged as a troll.

Yo these weak minded niggas need a hobby. I swear the Cain for mod campaign might get restarted to bring order and justice back to the Reason lol.
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise Posts: 1,901
    edited April 2012

Posts like this are counter productive to your cause homie, Like I said take the personal attack shit to Donkey, regardless of our differences here we came to discuss hiphop and yess talking shit is a part of that but if your posts is only to talk shit and has no relevance to a thread here in the Reason then you are posting in the wrong place. This is a warning noone can have sympathy for those that are making the initial attacks because you are the abuser in those cases and should be flagged as such. Same shit needs to be applied to everyone accross the board. If I see it in here I am flagging it regardless of who posted it..
  • infamous114infamous114 Posts: 24,407
    LOL at my other post getting flagged as a troll.

Yo these weak minded niggas need a hobby. I swear the Cain for mod campaign might get restarted to bring order and justice back to the Reason lol.

That's why I be spending more time in The Cheap Seats lol
    Posts like this are counter productive to your cause homie, Like I said take the personal attack shit to Donkey, regardless of our differences here we came to discuss hiphop and yess talking shit is a part of that but if your posts is only to talk shit and has no relevance to a thread here in the Reason then you are posting in the wrong place. This is a warning noone can have sympathy for those that are making the initial attacks because you are the abuser in those cases and should be flagged as such. Same shit needs to be applied to everyone accross the board...

nah but this clown sion is blamin me fa flaggin postz when muthafukaz is flaggin ME look@ my profile i got da most flagg;d postz n this thread smh...

wtf is u talkin about dumb fuk look@ my profile i have da most flagg';d post n this thread u dumb fuk again i dont use that reaction shit cuz itz MANN 2 me now stop blamin me fa sum bs when im da 1 bein flagg;d all da time u cant b serious muthafukaz is abusin that flaggin shit & again it aint ME smh

& as I said when we can see who's abusing the flags we will deal with them......
    & as I said when we can see who's abusing the flags we will deal with them......

ok..well chill wit blamin me fa flaggin postz cuz i aint flagg;d not 1 damn post since ive start;d postin on this nu board u can check my record...
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452
    SMH @ all the whining up in this bitch.

Dude I got 35 flags for Spam and my precious feelings were hurt really bad.....dude I don't mean to spam I just can't help it dude.

Can one of you Mods please investigate how I got those 35 flags because I can't sleep or eat knowing that I have Flags on a Internet rap forum....what will my kids say about this one day if they find out?

Id appreciate your help and assistance, and I suspect the person that did it is Goobs....Goobs flagged me 35 times for spam, can you please ban him?
    edited April 2012
    ^ lol fam da shit is krazy this clown spyda got like 7 flagg;d postz & i got ova 1k & hez da 1 n herr cryin about his postz bein flagg;d & sum modz is feedin n2 da dumb shit cuz if anythang sum1 is abusin da reaction/flaggin system against ME I should b da 1 n herr cryin cuz faggotz is flaggin MY postz..smh
  • StewStew Posts: 31,512
    Welcome back Gee. Good to see you know how to beat the system.
    edited April 2012
    ^ lol wat eva sissy im not gonna say 2 much 2 u cuz i dont wanna get bann;d again on sum mann shit cuz ya so homotional peace...
    lol at the ish that goes on in these parts of the forum, RZA said it best..... fuccin ridiculous. Do you Gee, keep it homotional as you do on the Usu-AL
    edited April 2012
    $pyda wrote: »
    lol at the ish that goes on in these parts of the forum, RZA said it best..... fuccin ridiculous. Do you Gee, keep it homotional as you do on the Usu-AL

da only homotional 1 is u n herr cryin about flagg;d postz when i got way mo then u so stfu like i said b4 & leave me alone..
    There's a reason you got over 1K clown. Take a hard look in your e-mirror hoe. On to the ignore list you go.
    edited April 2012
    & therrz a reason y u got flagg;d postz fa male stalkin so stfu i dont give a fuk if u put me on ignore i come on herr fa HIPHOP not U faggot smh...,