'Educated Baby Mommas'

124

Replies

  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012




    Haul Judos wrote: »
    getting a degree is an accomplishment regardless....

    but people need to learn how to be humble and stop thinking having one entitles you to shit on others....

    cosign, I could of swore this is what I posted but in different word ....

    but I see its some niggas in here who are still reeling from the emotional effects of "educated baby mommas" ....


    got niggas in here making throwin demands at me because of some shit I said about "educated baby mommas" ....

    @Blak it ain't that serious chief, whatever discrepencies u and ya "eductated baby momma" got going on is between u two, i'm just in here stating my opinion on the topic.....

    a.mann
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Best

    stop with the subliminals my yute

    just admit that you speaking on some shit you ain't qualified to speak on



    hence my comment about feeling the ether of tipping a more educated stripper

    we all been there bruh :(
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone in this thread asked Haute to be their educated baby moms yet?
    ItsKatBitches
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Best

    stop with the subliminals my yute

    just admit that you speaking on some shit you ain't qualified to speak on



    hence my comment about feeling the ether of tipping a more educated stripper

    we all been there bruh :(

    nothing subliminal ya name is in the post ....

    u caught feelings over my opinion about the way i've seen as haute calls them "educated baby mommas" act .

    simple and plain, everything else u added towards me was simply for your emotional purposes ...

    DWOa.mannol_buddy
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Has anyone in this thread asked Haute to be their educated baby moms yet?

    Bitch ain't mother material.
    NYCeeCeeItsKatBitchesol_buddyedwardnigma
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    emotional over what exactly?



    you came in here talking down on a chick's accomplishment cause she has a degree, when maybe you don't even have that much

    how is a nigga walking gon try to talk down on somebody proud cause they got a whip, even if it is just a bucket

    the bottom line is you still scuffin ya heels from walking and hating while that chick is at least driving in life

    even if she ain't going somewhere in particular :shrugs
    ItsKatBitches
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit I need to cop some heel savers
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Posts: 9,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's nothing wrong with being a baby momma, marriage ain't for everyone. ... and let's not act like marriage isn't all about flossing anyhow. Why do I have spend X dollars for some wackass stone on some bitches' finger, and why do we have to have a big ass expensive ass celebration because we decided to tie the knot?

    Like I said before, marriage is all about the financial benefits you get from being married. Nothing more, nothing less.
    NYCeeCee
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    emotional over what exactly?



    you came in here talking down on a chick's accomplishment cause she has a degree, when maybe you don't even have that much

    how is a nigga walking gon try to talk down on somebody proud cause they got a whip, even if it is just a bucket

    the bottom line is you still scuffin ya heels from walking and hating while that chick is at least driving in life

    even if she ain't going somewhere in particular :shrugs

    the fact that you've let your emotions drain every bit of logic out of your posts is sad ....

    we're all posters holmes, I stated my opinion and kept it moving.... u felt the need to throw salt over a post I made that had nothing to do with u. where did I talk down on a womens accomplishments ? u ask the women who post, I show em luv daily because I luv pussy, but i'm still gon be me and have my opinions .

    now your upset and posting as if YOU know ME, see what i'm saying playboy....

    keep it simple and strictly posting, all that other shit is for the heartbroken ....

    DWO
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    Lol at niggas with BM's

    hey fuck you buddy

    hahahah sonned
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,375
    edited April 2012
    the problem is that some girls think they can compensate their failed private existence with a degree. no bachelor,master or phd gonna turn a ran through slut into a keeper...

    a.mannIntellectualViolenceItsKatBitchesBARON_$AMEDI
  • Loo.LooLoo.Loo Posts: 682
    haute aint havin a black mans child.
    NYCeeCeeblakfyahkingol_buddyBARON_$AMEDI
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Best you making no sense

    your argument is already talmbout emotions that don't exist

    but I'm going to let you keep deflecting tho bruh
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 8,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i have encountered women with kids who think what they've done is somehow more of an accomplishment than women without kids. who'll say shit like "yeah, but i got my degree while raising two kids." like miss, no one told you to have 2 kids by the time you got to college, you don't get extra points for that.


    I know a chick w/ 5 kids who always comes w/ those lines no matter what she's doing. First off, nobody told you to have 5 kids by no good niggas. Second, she act like she the 1st chick w/ kids to accomplish some shit. No points or fucks are given for a.) being stupid in the 1st place & b.) doing shit other women have been doing since the dawn of mankind.
    BARON_$AMEDIWild Self
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    I could give a fuck what degree anybody has, it's the quality of your character that matters to me. Not how much money you have or how much money you are attempting to get, I don't give a fuck.....How do you treat people? How do you treat the kids you do have? What is your outlook on life?

    These are things that matter to me. Mistakes can bring a wealth of wisdom to those who chose to reflect.

    You can have a million dollars, 2 Degrees of the highest caliber, children or no children, it doesn't mean shit atleast to me, if you are still a dull asshole or a grimey bitch. Adios!
    Wild Self
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it'd make a bigger difference if it was a "Baby mommas not on welfare, section 8, food stamps, or child support..." claim.
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously.A degree dont mean shit to me.
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive noticed most of these youtube and facebook dating gurus are babymamas with many kids. This one empowerment chick who has a following has 3 kids by 3 dudes and says she cant find a man whos worthy to handle her situation. Lol.
    Loo.Loo
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jay83 wrote: »
    Ive noticed most of these youtube and facebook dating gurus are babymamas with many kids. This one empowerment chick who has a following has 3 kids by 3 dudes and says she cant find a man whos worthy to handle her situation. Lol.

    AND FOR SOME REASON SHE CAN´T FIND THE RIGHT MAN.
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cosign this thread
  • GnawledgeableGnawledgeable Posts: 1,768
    They're not that smart if they let a loser knock them up. Anyone of any age has the right to better themselves.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,750 Regulator
    Haute was right with this thread....
  • RahlowRahlow Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one of my Univ educated baby mamaz

    auk2o4.jpg
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why you got a mural of her fam?
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    i cant post what i want because haute is mad at me .....
Sign In or Register to comment.