What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

yooo i have a question

Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queenscooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in AKA Donkey
Kk... majority of. Yall know a good bit about me. And how i am of some sirt
Yall also know how i do the music and lil radio shows as much...

Do u guys think it would b selfish of me towards my daughter if i were to give her to my mother to take care of

Bounce off and really persue with entertainment industry...if and only. I forsure know i could make something good out of it for both. Her and me?
TheIraqbdbdbdpurpngolddontdiedontkillanyonfreshb651Recaptimus_Prime360texas409King_Me

Replies

• Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nkflier23 wrote: »
    bitch who you?

Im that broad that u. cant stand. But will always listen too
    purpngolddontdiedontkillanyonTommy_Milfhittafreshb651texas409King_MeWill Munny
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Some people shouldn't have kids especially if they aren't ready to take care of them.................

Thats not wat i asked. Read the question and answer the question
    King_Me
    Bitch is so disturbed that she goes into a forum that she knows is built upon hostile interaction and asks a question that she knows she'll be ridiculed for.

Seeking conflict and punishment because her saltine lover is not around to provide the disrespect she needs tonight.

Sweetness if i gave an extra 2 percent about wat a hater has to say or think about me i would then forsure be a fuked up woman

But i value everyones 2 cents and use all of it as needed....u should know that by now..
    Ms.ScorppurpngoldChi Snowfreshb651
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aqua are you intoxicated?
    Some people shouldn't have kids especially if they aren't ready to take care of them.................

Ok I read it... Your parents raised you already so why should they have to raise your bastard child too?

Its preposterous to ask a question with a question. I could. Careless about the insult. But if ur going to answer the question u need to answer it correctly
    purpngolddontdiedontkillanyonfreshb651King_Me
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,826 Regulator
    how can u even look in a mirror, u selfish....ehhh then again that might be a better life for that lil one
    King_Me
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 8,065 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok I read it... Your parents raised you already so why should they have to raise your bastard child too?

*SHOTS FIRED*
    Aqua are you intoxicated?

No i am not. But then again a vacation off some bezzels and vodka sounds wonderful
    King_Me
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Its preposterous to ask a question with a question. I could. Careless about the insult. But if ur going to answer the question u need to answer it correctly

It's not an insult... Were you married to your child's father when you had her?
    how can u even look in a mirror, u selfish....ehhh then again that might be a better life for that lil one

So u agree that is a selfish move?.... would it be the same selfish move if i was to go into the military. And be shipped overseas?

Or wat if i was offered a job in a diff location where my daughter could not b present for a certain period of time?
    King_Me
    "here mama, you can have this bitch I shitted out. She's in teh way."
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where the fuck is her father?
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,826 Regulator
    selfish selfish selfish
    illedout wrote: »

*SHOTS FIRED*

dont be such a dick ryder it makes u look like a bitch simply clicking one of the buttons below is enough
    King_Me
    selfish selfish selfish

yooo. just answer my question i personally asked u and stop being a bitch ass follower in this thread dumb ass
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, leave her with your mom for a bit while you attain success; then provide a better life for the both of you.

Better to do it now than to be salty about what you could've been when she gets older.

Kill people, gore, I don't like fat bitches, typical fiat_money gimmick shit, etc.
    purpngolddontdiedontkillanyon

It's not an insult... Were you married to your child's father when you had her?

are u going to answer the question to this thread? after that i will answer any questions u have for me with 100 percent honesty
    purpngolddontdiedontkillanyonKing_Me
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Nah, leave her with your mom for a bit while you attain success; then provide a better life for the both of you.

Better to do it now than to be salty about what you could've been when she gets older.

Kill people, gore, I don't like fat bitches, typical fiat_money gimmick shit, etc.

omg why do my threads have to have atleast 20 bullshyt fake answers before i can actually get a real one worth its post.....

purpngolddontdiedontkillanyonKing_Me
    selfish selfish selfish

yooo. just answer my question i personally asked u and stop being a bitch ass follower in this thread dumb ass

i answered the questioned u dumbass hoe your SELFISH!!!!! word to them unborn kids u aborted
    dontdiedontkillanyon
    selfish selfish selfish

i answered the questioned u dumbass hoe your SELFISH!!!!! word to them unborn kids u aborted

no i said answer the question that i personally asked u not the whole ic....
    purpngolddontdiedontkillanyondalyricalbandit