Why are we the most imitated ethnicity but also the most disrespected???

1235

Replies

  • 7fIG wrote: »
    To try and answer the original question, we're probably the most disrespected because of America's enslavement of us and other countries' exploitation of Africa.

    For instance, if black people in America and Africa did some drastic shit historically like overthrow the government and had our own nation.... things might be different. (Then again they might not - maybe because it's too late)

    In any event, fuck their respect. Nowadays the only thing respected is power - and I'm not sure we're unified enough yet to leverage any power.


    If that happened white people would do what they did to Haiti: charge them to become an official nation and put them so deeply into debt that they'll never get out and will remain a slave to whites forever despite having superficial independence.

    Money: Profiting those in power since 500 BC
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 15,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, to be fair even a lot of racists will credit blacks with having a lot of style and flair. They just don't believe that one positive makes up for all the negatives they see in the race which from their perspective is pretty much everything else associated with being black.
  • apocalypticaapocalyptica Posts: 225
    edited April 2012
    The only people who imitate African-American culture as it relates to their style of clothes and actions are usually the trash of other races. They tend to take on their lack of respect for education too. Music, I'll give you. That is shared cross-culturally more than all the other things listed. Assimilating into black culture completely? Its usually trash of society.

    Also after high school most people go back to assimilating into their own culture and race. Black style, attitudes, and culture is only still practiced at that age by people who grew up in the ghetto or have an unhealthy obsession with trying to fit in with black people like these white whales that black guys tend to date.
    KingJamalCottonCitySlimcobblandBlack_Excellence
  • apocalypticaapocalyptica Posts: 225
    edited April 2012
    White men are the most imitated and most respected.

    Why can you rant about being disrespected over the internet on a computer? Thank the white man.

    Oh wow, some stupid teenagers want to dance like black people or listen to rap music. I'm sure that will change the world.

    Society would be fine without rap and dancing while the idea of modern society would be very different had it not been for white men.
    KingJamalCottonCitySlimcobblandJ. DanielsBlack_Excellence
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 15,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only people who imitate African-American culture as it relates to their style of clothes and actions are usually the trash of other races. They tend to take on their lack of respect for education too. Music, I'll give you. That is shared cross-culturally more than all the other things listed. Assimilating into black culture completely? Its usually trash of society.

    Also after high school most people go back to assimilating into their own culture and race. Black style, attitudes, and culture is only still practiced at that age by people who grew up in the ghetto or have an unhealthy obsession with trying to fit in with black people like these white whales that black guys tend to date.

    This ain't nowhere near true. You know how many suburban middle classed white kids try to imitate what they see on tv and such?
    KingJamalapocalypticaidoitforhiphop10J. Daniels
  • apocalypticaapocalyptica Posts: 225
    edited April 2012
    The only people who imitate African-American culture as it relates to their style of clothes and actions are usually the trash of other races. They tend to take on their lack of respect for education too. Music, I'll give you. That is shared cross-culturally more than all the other things listed. Assimilating into black culture completely? Its usually trash of society.

    Also after high school most people go back to assimilating into their own culture and race. Black style, attitudes, and culture is only still practiced at that age by people who grew up in the ghetto or have an unhealthy obsession with trying to fit in with black people like these white whales that black guys tend to date.

    This ain't nowhere near true. You know how many suburban middle classed white kids try to imitate what they see on tv and such?

    Check my second paragraph. Stupid white teenagers try to imitate when they're young but no self-respecting adult, well white adult, will walk around sagging his pants, hat on backwards and talking that way unless they are on path to not be worth shit for the rest of their lives.

    White people who do well in school, go on to college, have a successful career, start a family, and die with a nice 401k didn't spend their lives trying to imitate black people. Let the losers imitate black culture, unlike the black community, the white community doesn't coddle its losers. We toss them out, stigmatize them, call them white trash and keep it moving. We don't like our trash and if they all up and died we wouldn't shed a tear.
    Wild SelfcobblandJ. Daniels
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 15,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    The only people who imitate African-American culture as it relates to their style of clothes and actions are usually the trash of other races. They tend to take on their lack of respect for education too. Music, I'll give you. That is shared cross-culturally more than all the other things listed. Assimilating into black culture completely? Its usually trash of society.

    Also after high school most people go back to assimilating into their own culture and race. Black style, attitudes, and culture is only still practiced at that age by people who grew up in the ghetto or have an unhealthy obsession with trying to fit in with black people like these white whales that black guys tend to date.

    This ain't nowhere near true. You know how many suburban middle classed white kids try to imitate what they see on tv and such?

    Check my second paragraph. Stupid white teenagers try to imitate when they're young but no self-respecting adult, well white adult, will walk around sagging his pants, hat on backwards and talking that way unless they are on path to not be worth shit for the rest of their lives.

    White people who do well in school, go on to college, have a successful career, start a family, and die with a nice 401k didn't spend their lives trying to imitate black people.

    I'd say it goes up to college, but yeah you're right once it's time to get out into the real world and make money, they adopt that majority culture again real quick.

    But don't fool yourself, they do that because it's what will help them fill in. Once established they'll try to show off certain things to try and show they got style and that usually is in the form of doing things like blacks. Blacks have always had a disproportionate influence on popular culture in America. That's a fact.
    KingJamalidoitforhiphop10J. Daniels
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    without reading the comments that shit ALWAYS fucked me up since i was a kid..

    been in alotta race riots growin up in LA and then the Mexicans ridin around bumpin Tupac and Westside Connection.. like "wtf"!!?

    we're so love but so hated.. shit's crazy!!!
    KingJamal
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Wild Self wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Wild Self wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Wild Self wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Wild Self wrote: »
    We gon lose the fight if we ever fight back. We gotta wait till we get more power.

    Can't fight a fight we can't win. Give us time to ready the forces fam

    This chess this aint checkers.

    This is true. I say its the best for blacks to have interracial babies with whites and other groups so that we can diffuse racism altogether.

    500full.jpg

    yeah. Its been happening since the 90s. The white population worldwide is shrinking and colored folks are fucking people of different races in record numbers.

    Well u do that while we work to put ourselves at the top of this racial pecking order

    Get rid of the crabs-in-a-barrel type niggas that hate on black folk making mental progress and get rid of people that support them.

    It is hard to make progress when we got alotta crab in our communities

    It aint easy, but the black community has a much better chance than 20 years ago. You have black kids doing that hipster shit and embracing new things in 2012. Back in the 90s, that shit was hard to find cause everyone wanted to be a superthug or some hustling ass drug dealer. Be glad that we live in a time where kids actually see a black president and have black folk embracing change.

    Change into what?

    That hipster style? Do we own the brands that are popular in that niche

    Do we own our own music?

    Do we own our sports teams?

    Tv stations?

    Transportation? Here we are we've made everyone else all this wealth, and we still populate the poverty line.

    I wouldn't say we're better off now as opposed to 1992. back in 92 at least we were still in our Fight the Power mentality. We were still trying to empower ourselves.

    2012 we got a bunch of swaggots running around cooning it up making trap muzak frontin like they are gangstas when really they just a bunch of feds. 2012 and our youngins don't even know one Dr. King speech besides I have a dream. Never heard Malcolm speak. never heard Chuck D. Don't know who Huey P Newton is or Stokely Carmichael, or Eldridge Cleaver is. Nat Turner. They teach the French Revolution , but not the Haitian Revolution.

    I bet they can recite the pledge of allegiance though. bet they know that George Washington chopped down a cherry tree and never told a lie. believe Lincoln freed slaves out the goodness of his heart.

    How are we better off? We are living in post crack bomb destruction.


    Back in 92, cats were off the Public Enemy and on to the Dr Dre's and NWAs that were self destructive and glorifying dumb ass shit from "Menace II Society" while ignoring the subliminal good messages. Cats back then hated that black power shit so much that they " don't play that black power shit in they ride." Cats back then were getting beaten up, and in some cases, killed for getting A's in school and speaking out on black history. Outside of Malcolm X, few folks gave a fuck about black achievements cause they was out for self. Same time when Black on black murder was much higher. I can go on forever, but we have a much better potential on building a better Black America in the 21st Century with the likes of the crack epidemic waning and black kids are no longer have that pressure to "act black" and be just like regular ass people. Black Businesses have increased since the recession began and blacks worldwide are establishing their economic power in Africa. Shit will get better as time goes on.

    Back then we had "Malcolm X". Now we have "Precious".

    But what came right after the "X" mania? as in 2-3 years after?

    You have to remind me.

  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 8,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loo.Loo wrote: »
    its possible that some white people just see us as entertainment

    niggas love the strippers, don't mean they want to be a stripper

    That analogy doesn't make any fuckin sense. "Niggas" love strippers because they're women with desirable bodies that can display, simulate, and perform a plethora of sexually charge acts. Step ya analytical skills up lil nigga.


    Now back to the original question of this thread......


    ...who gives a flyin fuck; ignorant people will always find a way to find their race superior to others.
  • jabtheking wrote: »

    There is no moral subjectivity. Look at the laws in your region. Are they subjective and based on the personal thoughts, opinions, beliefs of each individual? No they are not. They are absolute and and objective so as to allow for no relativism.

    Moral subjectivity exists at the macro and micro levels from as large as entire nations down to individual states, down to counties, down to cities, down to individuals. Laws on a region are usually based on the subjective thoughts of a society, which is why laws changes and varies as societies do. If there was no moral subjectivity then laws would be the same everywhere, but laws aren't.


    True, but not all of them are equal, nor are all of them correct. To accept each one would be to say that morality is subjective, but we do not accept all moral codes. There are rights and wrongs that are universal for all. We do not allow for people to pick and choose what is right and wrong. Thus, that is irrelevant.

    Never did I say you had to accept anyone's moral code because you don't. Rights and wrongs aren't universal for all, you accept what is right and wrong for yourself, even if you break the law, you still decide whether or not what you did was wrong, however you still are subject to punishment from the law for it, but that doesn't mean you're wrong.


    Really? No objective truth? So everything can be right? Please elaborate on this. So 4 isn't the objective answer to 2+2? Murdering someone as slowly and painfully as one could solely for one's own personal pleasure is not wrong? Explain this to me.

    Really there is none. That's not a "truth" that's just an answer you have until there is another answer that satisfies the question better and disproves that "4" is the correct answer. This is the concept that the scientific method is based upon. Not these pseudo sciences like philosophy that you seem to be taking as actual facts.

    There is an absolute right and wrong. Allowing people to dictate what is right or wrong on a personal basis leads to a conflict of beliefs and morals which will lead to chaos. This is what laws and rules are for.

    There is not an absolute right and wrong, what you're describing is legal, legal does not mean it's right and illegal does not mean it's wrong. Are you suggesting that slavery was right until 1863 in the south since it was legal? Was it right for women to not be allowed to vote until 1920? These acts were legal.


    Once again - is morality subjective in your criminal code in your region? I am 100% sure it is not. I am pretty damn sure that there are clear rules and regulation of which every individual is expected to abide by regardless of their personal ideas, thoughts, beliefs or feelings. It is in this where one can clearly see there is no room for moral subjectivity.

    Once again legality and morality aren't the same thing. I will say however that many laws are based on someone or some group's interpretation of morality which makes actual laws that are written and passed morally subjective. It's illegal for me to buy alcohol in the state I live in on Sundays, however the two states that border mine don't have such a law. That's an example of a law that was made based on moral subjectivity.

    For example, was it moral for Zimmerman to follow Trayvon Martin around, even after the dispatcher told him not to? Well, it damn sure was legal. So why do you try and act like moral subjectivity is eliminated because of laws?




    I never stated you said that - I just used that as a reference to show how moral subjectivity is nonsense. When subjectivity is allowed and accepted then individuals create their own rules and are free to do as they wish because they are protected by the guise of "morality is subjective". That was what that analogy was depicting.


    I am not Kimi. You will not win with mediocre logic.

    No, you're still confusing morality and legality. You have your own moral subjectivity that does not mean you can't be punished based on another person or group's moral subjectivity or the laws that have been created because of it. You're arguing two totally different things because you're grouping morality with legality, and that's not the way it works.

    I think Kimi is smart enough to know the difference between morality and legality, you seemingly aren't.

    What is legal is not necessarily what is moral. However, Many laws are derived from morality. I'd even go so far as to say most laws are in place for reasons of morality. This is why I used laws as an example of why morality is objective. Laws are in place so as to motivate individuals to act properly so that society may function harmoniously. If subjective morality, as you are advocating, is allowed then individuals may act on whatever personal whim they wish. This is why there is objective morality.

    Trying to split hairs regarding what is legal and what is moral is not in any way proving that you did not commit fallacies or repeatedly pretend as though you have knowledge of them.

    People may have different personal opinions about what is moral, but there can only be one morality for reasons I have already stated.

    If you really cosign conquering as you say you do and you're not really trolling, would you cosign shaquille o'neal coming into one's house, beating the shit out of them, stealing the deed to their home, and making them his butler? What if that individual was you?
    J. Daniels
  • jabtheking wrote: »
    jabtheking wrote: »

    There is no moral subjectivity. Look at the laws in your region. Are they subjective and based on the personal thoughts, opinions, beliefs of each individual? No they are not. They are absolute and and objective so as to allow for no relativism.

    Moral subjectivity exists at the macro and micro levels from as large as entire nations down to individual states, down to counties, down to cities, down to individuals. Laws on a region are usually based on the subjective thoughts of a society, which is why laws changes and varies as societies do. If there was no moral subjectivity then laws would be the same everywhere, but laws aren't.


    True, but not all of them are equal, nor are all of them correct. To accept each one would be to say that morality is subjective, but we do not accept all moral codes. There are rights and wrongs that are universal for all. We do not allow for people to pick and choose what is right and wrong. Thus, that is irrelevant.

    Never did I say you had to accept anyone's moral code because you don't. Rights and wrongs aren't universal for all, you accept what is right and wrong for yourself, even if you break the law, you still decide whether or not what you did was wrong, however you still are subject to punishment from the law for it, but that doesn't mean you're wrong.


    Really? No objective truth? So everything can be right? Please elaborate on this. So 4 isn't the objective answer to 2+2? Murdering someone as slowly and painfully as one could solely for one's own personal pleasure is not wrong? Explain this to me.

    Really there is none. That's not a "truth" that's just an answer you have until there is another answer that satisfies the question better and disproves that "4" is the correct answer. This is the concept that the scientific method is based upon. Not these pseudo sciences like philosophy that you seem to be taking as actual facts.

    There is an absolute right and wrong. Allowing people to dictate what is right or wrong on a personal basis leads to a conflict of beliefs and morals which will lead to chaos. This is what laws and rules are for.

    There is not an absolute right and wrong, what you're describing is legal, legal does not mean it's right and illegal does not mean it's wrong. Are you suggesting that slavery was right until 1863 in the south since it was legal? Was it right for women to not be allowed to vote until 1920? These acts were legal.


    Once again - is morality subjective in your criminal code in your region? I am 100% sure it is not. I am pretty damn sure that there are clear rules and regulation of which every individual is expected to abide by regardless of their personal ideas, thoughts, beliefs or feelings. It is in this where one can clearly see there is no room for moral subjectivity.

    Once again legality and morality aren't the same thing. I will say however that many laws are based on someone or some group's interpretation of morality which makes actual laws that are written and passed morally subjective. It's illegal for me to buy alcohol in the state I live in on Sundays, however the two states that border mine don't have such a law. That's an example of a law that was made based on moral subjectivity.

    For example, was it moral for Zimmerman to follow Trayvon Martin around, even after the dispatcher told him not to? Well, it damn sure was legal. So why do you try and act like moral subjectivity is eliminated because of laws?




    I never stated you said that - I just used that as a reference to show how moral subjectivity is nonsense. When subjectivity is allowed and accepted then individuals create their own rules and are free to do as they wish because they are protected by the guise of "morality is subjective". That was what that analogy was depicting.


    I am not Kimi. You will not win with mediocre logic.

    No, you're still confusing morality and legality. You have your own moral subjectivity that does not mean you can't be punished based on another person or group's moral subjectivity or the laws that have been created because of it. You're arguing two totally different things because you're grouping morality with legality, and that's not the way it works.

    I think Kimi is smart enough to know the difference between morality and legality, you seemingly aren't.

    What is legal is not necessarily what is moral. However, Many laws are derived from morality. I'd even go so far as to say most laws are in place for reasons of morality. This is why I used laws as an example of why morality is objective. Laws are in place so as to motivate individuals to act properly so that society may function harmoniously. If subjective morality, as you are advocating, is allowed then individuals may act on whatever personal whim they wish. This is why there is objective morality.

    Trying to split hairs regarding what is legal and what is moral is not in any way proving that you did not commit fallacies or repeatedly pretend as though you have knowledge of them.

    People may have different personal opinions about what is moral, but there can only be one morality for reasons I have already stated.

    If you really cosign conquering as you say you do and you're not really trolling, would you cosign shaquille o'neal coming into one's house, beating the shit out of them, stealing the deed to their home, and making them his butler? What if that individual was you?

    Then using what is legal to showcase morality only proves how subjective morality actually is when the law is based on the subjective nature of morality which is why laws are always changing.


    You were the one to try and attempt to split hairs with your "according to your logic you could kill a child and it would be moral" stance. I'm simply utilizing a stance you chose to take and repeat by attempting to justify what isn't moral based on legality, you even went as far as saying that laws eliminated moral subjectivity. In many cases laws don't even eliminate legal subjectivity.

    No, there can be more than one morality despite what you've said. Why are laws argued and debated upon? Why do different societies have different moral codes? Many different morals exist because it's quite subjective and open for interpretation much like the law is.

    I don't cosign Shaq doing anything, but if he were to do that, I would say he won. I would also say he lost if in an attempt to conquer someone he got shot in his bald ass head. I would say that I believe what he did to be morally wrong, and definitely illegal, however I can't say that because I believe he's morally wrong that it's absolute that he was. And by that same token if I were on a jury and had to vote on his innocence or guilt in that situation, I would find him guilty of breaking the law.






    Exactly. They argue because there can only be one. If all were accepted and acceptable than there would be no need to argue and debate over which law/rule/regulation has more merit than the others because we could all believe in whatever we wanted and it would be fine. You proved my point of moral objectivity by bringing up that example of individuals arguing over what should be acceptable and what should not be. People may believe different things to be moral for different reasons, but only one can be accepted so as to eliminate and prevent contradiction and conflict.

    Societies have 1 moral code. They do not give citizens the right to believe in whatever subjective ideas they wish. There is universality in what is acceptable in every region.

    So you do not cosign conquering? That was incoherent.
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear dun everytime single time thoughtful Black men engage in some constructive and thought provoking dialogue on this site the fuckin infiltrators come out the woodwork.

    Half these dudes in here posting dumb shit I've never seen on here before in any other discussion yet they mysteriously get drawn to this thread will a magical 100 post count, yet no one seen you before.

    Continue your discussion gods but you should discuss around the blatant trolls and not engage them directly.
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear dun everytime single time thoughtful Black men engage in some constructive and thought provoking dialogue on this site the fuckin infiltrators come out the woodwork.

    Half these dudes in here posting dumb shit I've never seen on here before in any other discussion yet they mysteriously get drawn to this thread will a magical 100 post count, yet no one seen you before.

    Continue your discussion gods but you should discuss around the blatant trolls and not engage them directly.

    Thats why I stopped posting in here. Too many white people coming out of the woodwork thinking their opinion is needed.
    ShizlanskyLurker6
  • SlickestRSlickestR Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    So how you feel about some of the successful blacks kissin the white man's ass, are they disrespected by blacks and whites?

    or are they respected by blacks and imitated by whites?


  • MaalikMaalik Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote:
    Seriously have u ever asked yourselves this question? I mean people from other races(and ethnicities) wanna talk shit about us but then try their best to imitate us. I mean our music, style, slang and what not. We the biggest trendsetters on the planet.

    I mean u can see this shit on youtube everyday. You'll get some punk ass white guy saying Nigger this, Nigger that but then u click on their profile and u can see all these black artist and shit.

    They're scared of us.

  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    KingJamal wrote: »
    I swear dun everytime single time thoughtful Black men engage in some constructive and thought provoking dialogue on this site the fuckin infiltrators come out the woodwork.

    Half these dudes in here posting dumb shit I've never seen on here before in any other discussion yet they mysteriously get drawn to this thread will a magical 100 post count, yet no one seen you before.

    Continue your discussion gods but you should discuss around the blatant trolls and not engage them directly.

    Thats why I stopped posting in here. Too many white people coming out of the woodwork thinking their opinion is needed.

    Fuck that dun just put those craccas on ignore. I refuse to argue or feel the need to validate my point to the enemy. I definitely wouldn't do any planning/organizing over the innanets, but I won't let those craccas use their cave nigga methods to shut good dialogue down. Thats the first weapon of the enemy to shut off any attempt to define the issue for yourselves.

    Anybody with a post count below 300 should be treated with caution and put on ignore. Don't directly engage them in conversation let that shit just fall to the ether.

    edit: exceptions to snowbunnysmanger. reverse exceptions to lurker: dun got a suspect vibe to him.
    Lurker6cobblandKingJamal
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    powerful thread

    unfortunately we are disrespected because we stay divided

    and the system perpetuates this shit against us on purpose

    it's like half of us are sleepwalking and just not even aware of what's going on



    if niggaz actually consolidated their resources, and started building shit together..........we could be a real force

    but it's so difficult to help your people without having to deal with the bad aspects of black culture

    that's why many dudes give up..................

    I refuse to give up tho, I'll just die trying
    KingJamalBigBallsNoWorriesBlack_Excellence
  • jabtheking wrote: »


    Exactly. They argue because there can only be one. If all were accepted and acceptable than there would be no need to argue and debate over which law/rule/regulation has more merit than the others because we could all believe in whatever we wanted and it would be fine. You proved my point of moral objectivity by bringing up that example of individuals arguing over what should be acceptable and what should not be. People may believe different things to be moral for different reasons, but only one can be accepted so as to eliminate and prevent contradiction and conflict.

    Societies have 1 moral code. They do not give citizens the right to believe in whatever subjective ideas they wish. There is universality in what is acceptable in every region.

    So you do not cosign conquering? That was incoherent.

    Apparently you don't get the fact that making laws does not eliminate moral subjectivity. Making laws doesn't even eliminate legal subjectivity. Nah, if there was no moral subjectivity you wouldn't have freedom of religion as everyone would be required to have the same religion or have no religion at all.

    Societies have many moral codes, sir. Within the same society there are issues that people are split on such as abortion, health care, marijuana usage, etc. Because you choose to believe that a law eliminates the moral subjectivity of a society, I know that they don't.

    I clearly said I didn't cosign shaq.


    Moral subjectivity in the religious sense is permitted due to the fact that things such as personal dietary decisions are not immoral.

    America is a place that allows religious freedom. However, if we were to imagine hypothetically that there was a religion where individuals had to blow up buildings to gain admittance into heaven, that religion would be harshly persecuted. That behavior would not be accepted, and perpetrators would be punished. Why? because subjectivity can not be allowed. So long as there is no infraction of the objective rules then subjectivity can exist - but then it is not really subjective if it is coinciding with the larger objective legislation.
  • KingJamal wrote: »
    I swear dun everytime single time thoughtful Black men engage in some constructive and thought provoking dialogue on this site the fuckin infiltrators come out the woodwork.

    Half these dudes in here posting dumb shit I've never seen on here before in any other discussion yet they mysteriously get drawn to this thread will a magical 100 post count, yet no one seen you before.

    Continue your discussion gods but you should discuss around the blatant trolls and not engage them directly.

    Thats why I stopped posting in here. Too many white people coming out of the woodwork thinking their opinion is needed.


    Did you ever manage to prove black people are more imitated than the white people who have had a stranglehold on this planets' cultures for centuries?
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    powerful thread

    unfortunately we are disrespected because we stay divided

    and the system perpetuates this shit against us on purpose

    it's like half of us are sleepwalking and just not even aware of what's going on



    if niggaz actually consolidated their resources, and started building shit together..........we could be a real force

    but it's so difficult to help your people without having to deal with the bad aspects of black culture

    that's why many dudes give up..................

    I refuse to give up tho, I'll just die trying


    I've began t question the cause of this division. Every group of people have divisions of some sort but they are usually handled behind closed doors and are not the purview of outsiders.

    Our divisions I believe were manufactured by whites and by paper bag boule blacks who benefit from this system. Instead of using their power and influence to bring unity they propagate these divisions: light skin v dark skin hood vs cosmopolitan college educated v barely graduated.

    I presume a lot of of us in this discussion are college educated. The bad part about this is movements and struggles are not won by the intellectual. On a subconscious level we have too much to lose and therefore will not not always put forth the action necessary to get shit going. Movements are energized by the common man the one who has nothing that can be taken from him. These are the soldiers that need not to simply be told what white folks have done because on a basic level they know white folks are foul, but I do believe they need to be re-educated in their racial pride and identity because a lot of violence and mistrust comes from this self hatred and inferiority that has been bred in all of us as Black folks.
    High Revolutionaryidoitforhiphop10
  • movements and struggles are not won by the intellectual. On a subconscious level we have too much to lose and therefore will not not always put forth the action necessary to get shit going. Movements are energized by the common man the one who has nothing that can be taken from him.

    New sig. Thanks
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we allow ppl to do it

    as long as we do, than this shit will continue

    we r actually the most influential race, i mean cmon do i have to list tha shit, music, sports, entertainment, business, i mean look at the harlem renaissance

    i suggest some of yall niggaz reading the book Black Genius, it showcases the different types of geniuses blacks had, that many young blacks no nothing about

    another thing too, how is it that we can go thru all that bs, slavery, discrimination, jim crow laws, the middle passage, death, harrassment

    alllllllllllllllll that bullshit, and we are still here

    we are some of the most durable ppl around, when a white boy or white girl, gets stuck in a situation, they cry, commit suicide, or back down

    most of the time, blacks do not, blacks schools as far as bullying and teasing is worse than whites, especially the clowning

    but you dont see for the most part, blacks committing suicide becuz of it, they either say fuck them, fight them or clown back

    i swear if more niggaz and hoes, knew the power that we have, we could rule every day life

    but unfortunately this is not the case
    Wild Selfidoitforhiphop10
Sign In or Register to comment.