question for the fellas about cheating

Replies

• DWODWO ♠♠♠♠♠ Posts: 44,482 Regulator
    i get what you are saying t/s....

nobody is perfect and i'm not a judgmental person but how people handle certain situations/ interact and treat their s/o, children, parents, siblings, etc is a true reflection of their character...

so if you are a habitual cheater.... or you are a deadbeat parent.... or you are engaging in behavior that i don't agree with we can't be more than associates and that person may be cool as hell but at the end of the day i can't trust you nor do we share much in common... and really what's a friendship without trust or common ground?

and quiet as kept the people in your life who you around the most do influence your thinking, behavior, etc... so i try best to surround my self with like minded people who have the same values, interests, etc...

i actually had to learn the hard way though, went though a similar situation when i was younger. had a close friend i meet in high school. she had her current bf thinking he was the father of her baby yet around the time she got pregnant she was cheating on him with her ex...so really she didn't know who the father was. anyways i always thought that was beyond shady cuz he was really head over heels for her....two yr later me and the girl still good friends, until i ran into an old bf. we ended up going out for drinks and he finally confessed the girl had tried to get with him when we were together. smdh.

moral of the story? choose your friends wisely...

good post...
  • the flaw in ya'll logic is that there are people who treat their friends like shit and are faithful to their s/o...
    if they loyal to u, y trip... some ppl value their childhood friends more than some bitch they been smashing for a few years...
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Posts: 3,387
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    i mean i get what she's saying, and i get what everyone else who is throwing the same question is sayin....

but the only response i can give them is that anytime you have really close friends....i thought it was natural for you guys to have like views and relate on certain issues in a similar way....i mean that's the basis for friends...yall basically do the same shit and trip off the same things....

and lately the things that are most important to me in my life, i can't relate to or with at all with those who used to be some of my closest friends...i talk to them every now n then.. it's just a noticeable change.....but whatever..i'm getting tired of trying to explain it

I have friends who's views differ from mine in many aspects. Your friends don't have to believe everything you do and to put it frankly, I would be bored as hell hanging out and conversing with people who spit my views right back at me...lol.

Now I have wild girlfriends that do all types of shit, I just don't participate and they can't persuade me to do otherwise because I'm not a weak minded person.

With the way your feeling though, you probrably should just cut dude off because being his friend and throwing the shit he does back into his face is self righteous and judgmental as hell.

I guess this is just one of the few subjects we disagree on buddy ;)

i have no reason or desire to cut him off....i just noticed that i don't really be trying to hang with them niggaz no more

Well yeah, like I said earlier, I don't blame you for that, especially if he tries to get you to be apart of it.
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 3,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    lol @ Kimi calling Du weak minded

yall niggas put too much effort into friends, talking bout not cutting people off, its like this- nigga or bitch I aint gotta know you.....like I'm obligated to you GTFOH

if only you lames would put as much effort into yall relationships as friendships the divorce & break up rate wouldn't be as high

the flaw in ya'll logic is that there are people who treat their friends like shit and are faithful to their s/o...
    if they loyal to u, y trip... some ppl value their childhood friends more than some bitch they been smashing for a few years...

I'm the same way, I look at their loyalty to ME as a friend. I don't consider someone who cheats as a bad person off top. People cheat for different reasons and you never know what goes on behind closed doors.

As long as they don't bring the shit around me or try to get me to be apart of it, were good.
  • desertrain10desertrain10 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i get what you are saying t/s....

nobody is perfect and i'm not a judgmental person but how people handle certain situations/ interact and treat their s/o, children, parents, siblings, etc is a true reflection of their character...

so if you are a habitual cheater.... or you are a deadbeat parent.... or you are engaging in behavior that i don't agree with we can't be more than associates and that person may be cool as hell but at the end of the day i can't trust you nor do we share much in common... and really what's a friendship without trust or common ground?

and quiet as kept the people in your life who you around the most do influence your thinking, behavior, etc... so i try best to surround my self with like minded people who have the same values, interests, etc...

i actually had to learn the hard way though, went though a similar situation when i was younger. had a close friend i meet in high school. she had her current bf thinking he was the father of her baby yet around the time she got pregnant she was cheating on him with her ex...so really she didn't know who the father was. anyways i always thought that was beyond shady cuz he was really head over heels for her....two yr later me and the girl still good friends, until i ran into an old bf. we ended up going out for drinks and he finally confessed the girl had tried to get with him when we were together. smdh.

moral of the story? choose your friends wisely...

good post...

i was reading through the thread and its was funny how people were misconstruing or trying to deflect what you were saying ...guess its because infidelity is becoming more and more socially acceptable for men especially and monogamy=weak, impossible...

edited April 2012

yall niggas put too much effort into friends, talking bout not cutting people off, its like this- nigga or bitch I aint gotta know you.....like I'm obligated to you GTFOH

if only you lames would put as much effort into yall relationships as friendships the divorce & break up rate wouldn't be as high

I never said anything about him being weak minded...stfu dude. /:)
    a.mann
  • RahlowRahlow Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Of course I still function with my boys under that scenario.

What they eat don't make me shit. I know some cats who woman forbid them from even hangin out with they pals that are single or have multiple women.

Either way, it shouldn't matter how your friends live their life in terms of how they deal with women, it's all about what YOU do at the end of the day.

And a woman that forbids you from being around ya boys who cheat is insecure as fuck and might need to get a handle on that or get replaced.
    Ms.Scorp
    edited April 2012

why you gotta get slick with me though

that nigga said this.....
    but the only response i can give them is that anytime you have really close friends....i thought it was natural for you guys to have like views and relate on certain issues in a similar way....i mean that's the basis for friends...yall basically do the same shit and trip off the same things....
    then you said this

Now I have wild girlfriends that do all types of shit, I just don't participate and they can't persuade me to do otherwise because I'm not a weak minded person.
    your words not mine, you aint gotta lie to kick it

I'm a put it to you like this, hoe ass niggas and hoe ass bitches, subscribe to and condone hoe ass shit, so you shouldn't even quoted me cuz i aint in the business of reforming hoes

so what you want?

• blakfyahkingblakfyahking Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    SMH

Du you my e-nigga..........but you on some real feminine shit right now

it's like ya wife put ya balls in her purse my yute

your friendship ain't got shit to do with what ya boy do in his own household

cause the truth is you never really know the real deal

as long as ya boy ain't trying to get you to compromise your own household, and doesn't get you involved in his own shit

how you gon question that man's integrity

mofos who act like their morals are so high usually tend to be the nigga with the most flaws and who can't keep it real themselves (no shots)
    Ms.Scorpa.mann
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T/S u got shit all backward nigga. So u gon' ditch ur nigga for doin wat niggas do? Then wen u split up with ur broad then wat? Unless u put a ring on her finger u actin like bitch ryt nw cuh ditching ur boys over sum bullshit lyk that.
    edited April 2012
    the flaw in ya'll logic is that there are people who treat their friends like shit and are faithful to their s/o...

I'm the same way, I look at their loyalty to ME as a friend. I don't consider someone who cheats as a bad person off top. People cheat for different reasons and you never know what goes on behind closed doors.

As long as they don't bring the shit around me or try to get me to be apart of it, were good.

that sounds good and all... and its understandable if yall been friends for a long time

however sometimes you really have to watch the company you keep. if that person is married/ in a serious relationship and a habitual cheater what makes you so certain that person won't cross you ...or even try something with your man... and why take that risk? obviously that person has no respect for the institution of marriage or commitment they themselves made....

same as with you choosing the people with whom you date or choose to get into a relationship with, if that person has bad character flaws you are more than likely not going to want that person around... i apply that same logic with friends

i dunno guess i been burned before so i'm just paranoid... *shrugs* i rather just keep certain people as associates

KaiDWO
  • Ms.Scorp wrote: »

that sounds good and all... and its understandable if yall been friends for a long time

however sometimes you really have to watch the company you keep. if that person is married/ in a serious relationship and a habitual cheater what makes you so certain that person won't cross you ...or even try something with your man... and why take that risk? obviously that person has no respect for the institution of marriage or commitment they themselves made....

same as with you choosing the people with whom you date or choose to get into a relationship with, if that person has bad character flaws you are more than likely not going to want that person around

i dunno guess i been burned before so i'm just paranoid... *shrugs* i rather just keep certain people as associates

fuckin stop...
    so what if they dont respect the institution of marriage? that dont mean they gonna disrespect u and fuck your s/o... foh...
    edited April 2012
    Of course I still function with my boys under that scenario.

What they eat don't make me shit. I know some cats who woman forbid them from even hangin out with they pals that are single or have multiple women.

Either way, it shouldn't matter how your friends live their life in terms of how they deal with women, it's all about what YOU do at the end of the day.

And a woman that forbids you from being around ya boys who cheat is insecure as fuck and might need to get a handle on that or get replaced.

damn this exactly the same stuff one of my guys said........he was a cheater and he tried to fuck his cousin's girl, shit he may have
    edited April 2012

then you said this

I'm a put it to you like this hoe ass niggas and hoe ass bitches subscribe to and condone hoe ass shit so you shouldn't even quoted me cuz i aint in the business reforming hoes

so what you want?

8-|

I barely entertain you and nonsensical ramblings and I'm not about to start now. I made no reference to Du being weak minded because I know he's far from it.

I was speaking in general terms, learn to read and fucking comprehend before you try to put words in somebody's mouth dude.I have NO problem voicing my opinions, I don't do subliminals. If I thought he was weak minded I would've said so.
    T/S u got shit all backward nigga. So u gon' ditch ur nigga for doin wat niggas do? Then wen u split up with ur broad then wat? Unless u put a ring on her finger u actin like bitch ryt nw cuh ditching ur boys over sum bullshit lyk that.

Du is married...lol
    yall tryna turn it into something i never said.....

i said is that shit just kinda awkward, cuz i can tell i'm going through a different stage in my life, and i just look at shit differently....

a lotta things i co-signed on or participated in in the past doesn't interest me more....and yes my impression has changed...i mean i don't try to be judgmental or consider myself better than anybody, or anything like that....i just know it ain't in me to do things that they do, and it puts me at odds on how to digest that shit.....

i got friends who i still consider friends, but yet i don't feel like i can relate to them anymore....

i dunno maybe yall ignore that feeling when you know you and someone ain't vibing on the same level... but i pick up on that shit, shit's just different now

Du is married...lol

right, not only am i married, but i take a lotta stock into those vows i took.....i put a lot in it....and sometimes it's like marriage as a whole isn't taken as a sacred commitment anymore because so many people don't take those vows seriously.....

so i mean being that is something that i am personally passionate about....it's naturally going ton influence my interactions with others...especially those closest to me......
    edited April 2012
    Du, let me ask you something........

if you had a bunch of money, and all your true friends are still broke

would you cut them off cause they ain't "vibing" on the same tip as you anymore?
    Ms.ScorpBK Product
    edited April 2012
    SMH

Du you my e-nigga..........but you on some real feminine shit right now

it's like ya wife put ya balls in her purse my yute

your friendship ain't got shit to do with what ya boy do in his own household

cause the truth is you never really know the real deal

as long as ya boy ain't trying to get you to compromise your own household, and doesn't get you involved in his own shit

how you gon question that man's integrity

mofos who act like their morals are so high usually tend to be the nigga with the most flaws and who can't keep it real themselves (no shots)

hate when people say this shit.... lol

yea nobody in this thread is saying they are perfect but people can't have values or morals? people can't strive to be better?

sounds like t/s just feels like him and his nigga is just on different paths ..... and he wants only positive influences in his life....
    BK Productblakfyahking

then you said this

I'm a put it to you like this hoe ass niggas and hoe ass bitches subscribe to and condone hoe ass shit so you shouldn't even quoted me cuz i aint in the business reforming hoes

so what you want?

8-|

I barely entertain you and nonsensical ramblings and I'm not about to start now. I made no reference to Du being weak minded because I know he's far from it.

I was speaking in general terms, learn to read and fucking comprehend before you try to put words in somebody's mouth dude.I have NO problem voicing my opinions, I don't do subliminals. If I thought he was weak minded I would've said so.

lol @ barely, I was upset the first time you ever quoted me, cuz I thought to myself, "damn there go that crazy lady...now she gone think she know me"

now we got that understood, please, as man to woman.....don't quote me nomore, thanks in advance

would you cut them off cause they ain't "vibing" on the same tip as you anymore?

i'd give them some money initially, but if they just blow that shit and ain't trying to build with it, i can't see myself keep giving them money just to blow....

especially if i'm trying to build something with my money...

i'd give them some money initially, but if they just blow that shit and ain't trying to build with it, i can't see myself keep giving them money just to blow....

especially if i'm trying to build something with my money...

but would you completely cut them off tho is what I'm asking

could ya'll still be friends even tho they stay fucking their own bread up