Are Ipads and shit like that a waste of Money??? (Why certain products shouldn't be bought)

KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
I mean I never had the urge to buy some shit like that becuz the way technology is today something better will be coming out in no time making the shit u have seem obsolete. I remember when Sidekicks came out everybody who had one thought they were the shit. And in no time it became a thing of the past.

I'm glad I'm not one of those people who just need the flavor of the month product. Cuz I knnow something is coming right around the corner.
3oy6kb.jpg
Bully_PulpitDat1Dude7hueyKushingtonBawse D.Lox[Deleted User]Topps

Replies

• hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh it's a toy/gadget

If you like gadgets it's a no brainier

If you don't keep your coins
    King_Me
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »
    Meh it's a toy/gadget

If you like gadgets it's a no brainier

If you don't keep your coins

Keeping my coins thats the idea

LOL @ niggas who thought sidekicks would last
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in a way yes.. like u said the next big thing is always around the corner. But if you do your research and can afford to pay for something your truly gonna use and want then i dont see it as a bad thing..

its those people that dont pay their rent just cuz they gotta have the latest craze that are out their fucking minds..
    King_Me Goons?
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 48,113 Regulator
    i keep everything... i'll macguyver some shit in a heartbeat.

i still got a memphis audio amp from 2001...
    shit still works too...

i got a motorolla e815 still works great as a backup.
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cosign this powerful thread, like I aint cop xbox360 until after the whole red ring fiasco
    CainAmotekun
    BK Product wrote: »
    in a way yes.. like u said the next big thing is always around the corner. But if you do your research and can afford to pay for something your truly gonna use and want then i dont see it as a bad thing..

its those people that dont pay their rent just cuz they gotta have the latest craze that are out their fucking minds..

These are the folks im talking about
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Real niggas will keep flipping that shit until the end of time.

!!!!!

My iPad 2 paid for my iPad 3

My iPhone 4 paid for my 4s

And if apple announces a MacBook pro with Ivy Bridge(please Lawd make it so) my MacBook pro or iMac will pay for that
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 29,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never understood why the Ipad was so cool. I think its pretty dumb tbh. just an electronic book. Or you can play stupid games.
    Dat1Dude7
    edited April 2012
    Pretty soon technology is gonna make folks so lazy that they're gonna wanna app that scratches their ass for them
    freshb651
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    I wouldn't know, never been interested in ipad's or anything of the sort. If I need to do something, quick, and on the fly, the smartphone pretty much takes care of it.

Recently I've been buying a lot of ebooks, so now I want a kindle. The regular $80 one.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit my kindle fire is my new best friend.

apple got folks going nuts they upgrade to a new version and nobody can ever tell you exactly what's new about it
    Already Home_17amenhotepivFaltizan
    BoldChild wrote: »
    I wouldn't know, never been interested in ipad's or anything of the sort. If I need to do something, quick, and on the fly, the smartphone pretty much takes care of it.

Recently I've been buying a lot of ebooks, so now I want a kindle. The regular $80 one.
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    shit my kindle fire is my new best friend.

apple got folks going nuts they upgrade to a new version and nobody can ever tell you exactly what's new about it
    Yea my mom got a kindle. She loves that shit.

That Ipad shit is just a waste lol
    lamontbdc
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012

!!!!!

And if apple announces a MacBook pro with Ivy Bridge(please Lawd make it so) my MacBook pro or iMac will pay for that
    Of course Apple will drop an Ivy Bridge version yo.

Do you already have a Sandy Bridge Mac? If so, fuck Ivy Bridge, its only gain is in the 4000 iGPU upgrade.

Unless they have higher definition screens, then that shit is worth at least a pair of eyes.
  • GodSpeed215GodSpeed215 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭
    i keep everything... i'll macguyver some shit in a heartbeat.

i still got a memphis audio amp from 2001...
    shit still works too...

i got a motorolla e815 still works great as a backup.

My dude dropped a macguyver reference lol
  • Desi_416Desi_416 Posts: 722 ✭✭✭✭
    man I got an Ipad, 2 Iphones (4 and 4s), Macbook Pro, Ipod Touch (first gen) and an IMac, my phones are probably the most useful out of all of those, however I didnt pay for the Iphones, Ipad and Macbook

the IPad, I didn't pay for and honestly having my Iphone I find the Ipad to be useless, I've occasionally used it to draft a letter or whatever while at court but more times I leave it at home and my son watches itsy bitsy spider, Bingo and Mickey Mouse on it.

My Ipod Touch I got when them things first came out on some stay fly shit, that thing is loaded with nothing but music, it sits at home usually plugged into the computer/speakers

My IMac I use strictly for recording/editing music as a studio computer and the Macbook Pro is my day to day use.
    Desi_416 wrote: »
    man I got an Ipad, 2 Iphones (4 and 4s), Macbook Pro, Ipod Touch (first gen) and an IMac, my phones are probably the most useful out of all of those, however I didnt pay for the Iphones, Ipad and Macbook

the IPad
    , I didn't pay for and honestly having my Iphone I find the Ipad to be useless, I've occasionally used it to draft a letter or whatever while at court but more times I leave it at home and my son watches itsy bitsy spider, Bingo and Mickey Mouse on it.

My Ipod Touch I got when them things first came out on some stay fly shit, that thing is loaded with nothing but music, it sits at home usually plugged into the computer/speakers

My IMac I use strictly for recording/editing music as a studio computer and the Macbook Pro is my day to day use.

Then u didn't waste any money lol
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Shots fired at me. I don't know why I be buying these shits man. I'm hooked on gadgets. I got more an I need and more than I can use at once. Sort of like women and shoes/purse. They're just there when I need them. The most recent shit I bought was PS Vita and at shit been sitting on the dresser for two or 3 weeks since I bought it.
  • VIBEVIBE The Man, The Myth, The Fommie Posts: 41,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said eventually we're gonna be moving so fast it's gonna be harder to keep up
    edited April 2012
    Shots fired at me. I don't know why I be buying these shits man. I'm hooked on gadgets. I got more an I need and more than I can use at once. Sort of like women and shoes/purse. They're just there when I need them. The most recent shit I bought was PS Vita and at shit been sitting on the dresser for two or 3 weeks since I bought it.

See this technology age has folks brainwashed. Making u think u NEED the newest shit. People forget that in the 90s we thrived without this shit. If we reverted back to the technology we had in the 90s folks would go CRAZY lol
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »

See this technology age has folks brainwashed. Making u think u NEED the newest shit. People forget that in the 90s we thrived without this shit. If we reverted back to the technology we had in the 90s folks would go CRAZY lol

I know man pathetic. I need help.
  • GrahfGrahf Posts: 342
    edited April 2012

C/s. Kept my iPhone 4 software unlocked with that 1.59 baseband with shsh saved for downgrading anytime while everyone updated. Sold it for 600, enough money to buy my 4s.

edited April 2012
    KingJamal wrote: »

I know man pathetic. I need help.
    Gone are the days when all u needed was a beeper on ya hip lol

All the smoove niggaz had their beepers on their girl's hip

!!!!!

Of course Apple will drop an Ivy Bridge version yo.

Do you already have a Sandy Bridge Mac? If so, fuck Ivy Bridge its only gain is in the 4000 iGPU upgrade.

Unless they have higher definition screens, then that shit is worth at least a pair of eyes.

my macbook pro is sandy but my iMac is older, I've been thinking about unloading the iMac because I haven't touched it in forever

The Japanese are looking at yall like look at these muthafuckas with this old shit lmao
    Already Home_17ShuffingtonAnti_matter