BREAKING NEWS! FBI Agents Arrest 34 Members Of Mac Dres Thizz Ent Label

Sweet Dick WillieSweet Dick Willie Posts: 273
edited April 2012 in The Reason

Twenty-five individuals, many of them rappers associated with one of the Bay Area's largest entertainment labels known as "Thizz Entertainment," have been arrested as part of a major nationwide drug trafficking ring focused on Ecstasy, according to a federal prosecutor.
Agents seized about 45,000 Ecstasy pills, 4 pounds of crack cocaine, a half pound of heroin and $200,000 in suspected drug profits, and forfeited about 230 acres of property valued at about $1 million. The suspects, from Vallejo, Stockton, Oakland, Fairfield, Los Angeles, New York and Oklahoma City, were arrested Thursday, U.S. Attorney Benjamin Wagner said.
The investigation, led by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency, uncovered a network of drug distributors centered in Vallejo's Crest neighborhood, across Highway 37 from the Six Flags Discovery Kingdom theme park.

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,470 Regulator
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 11,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    trumped up charges
    Bully_Pulpit
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic This dick aint freeeee #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats what they get for linking up wit BMF.

Thizz Is Still What It Is though
    shieky
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dam tough break nigga
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 9,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic This dick aint freeeee #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if yall familiar with Thizz ent. Lil Bruce, Miami The Most, Dubee & Keak Da Sneak have been caught up in this case. PSD just got out after doin 4 years on a pill case. Alotta people lookin at him like he got cheese on his face.
  • AggyAFAggyAF Ami stima hopi sankanan in yah gyal's pumpumPosts: 25,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so illbot works for the FBI now?
    ROZAYTABERNACLE700
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 13,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this cant be life
    Damn, guess I wont be seeing Dubee at 24hr fitness no mo

i heard he used to be up there actin a fool.
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damnnnnnn are you serious .... thats alot of work right there ... folks suppose to leave that life behind when u get into music
    TheBossman
    edited April 2012
    shout out to the dude who got interviewed dude has the same perspectives i do ......
  • c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn not Keak Da Sneak

I hate to say it, but I'm sure not enough $ was coming in from those rompilations and other albums. They had to be getting $ somehow.

Same goes for some of these artists that don't sell worth a damn, but stay dropping expensive videos and getting a ton of guest well known appearances.

I always wondered how the hell Trae (from Houston) was getting all those features when he was independent. I know all of those artists weren't doing them for free.
    harlem hustlaLOLCLFuriousOne
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were doing it real big.
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    Damn not Keak Da Sneak

I hate to say it, but I'm sure not enough $ was coming in from those rompilations and other albums. They had to be getting $ somehow.

Same goes for some of these artists that don't sell worth a damn, but stay dropping expensive videos and getting a ton of guest well known appearances.

I always wondered how the hell Trae (from Houston) was getting all those features when he was independent. I know all of those artists weren't doing them for free.

it was pretty much all legal money til Dre died. Once he got killed people started using the label to do other shit. Its sad to look at Thizz now because they played such major a part in my high school years.
    J. Daniels
    Damn not Keak Da Sneak

all of that work they was doing a little more than trying to get $$ ... there was 200k on site not including the work ... ijs ... theres a difference between trying to get by off the street ... and trying to come up and getting greedy off that street $$$$$$$$ ;)

• southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Euuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *e-40 voice*
    Dat1Dude7
  • c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    antarticp wrote: »
    Damn not Keak Da Sneak

all of that work they was doing a little more than trying to get $$ ... there was 200k on site not including the work ... ijs ... theres a difference between trying to get by off the street ... and trying to come up and getting greedy off that street $$$$$$$$ ;)

Yeah, looks like they got too greedy/careless
    milked off Dres hard work and ran his empire into the ground
  • bossflossybossflossy Posts: 209 ✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    if yall familiar with Thizz ent. Lil Bruce, Miami The Most, Dubee & Keak Da Sneak have been caught up in this case. PSD just got out after doin 4 years on a pill case. Alotta people lookin at him like he got cheese on his face.
    the indictment is up to read, it states who the informants are. one of them cs-2 introduces the undercover officer to miami the most and then miami continued to deal with him, selling dude drugs on at least 20 different occasions. cs-2 is well known personally to miami and the entire case is built off miami on wiretaps which led to other members phones getting tapped. cs-1 his entire criminal history is also lined up. not a problem for vallejo dudes to figure out who he is. it ain't PSD
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    If I've never heard of these people does that make me old?
  • bossflossybossflossy Posts: 209 ✭✭✭
    this dude trying to get publicity though, i read the indictment it's posted and i have seen all the local articles and a lot of the dudes he named are not in the indictment. i'm looking at him funny now, because he ran did interviews on this before it went public and he naming dudes that aint even mentioned in the paperwork
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 39,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL DUMBASSES
    bossflossy wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    the indictment is up to read, it states who the informants are. one of them cs-2 introduces the undercover officer to miami the most and then miami continued to deal with him, selling dude drugs on at least 20 different occasions. cs-2 is well known personally to miami and the entire case is built off miami on wiretaps which led to other members phones getting tapped. cs-1 his entire criminal history is also lined up. not a problem for vallejo dudes to figure out who he is. it ain't PSD

yea, Im jus happy J Klyde didnt get caught up in that mess. That woulda been a personal blow to my chest.