Uncanny X-Force (Wolverine,Arch-Angel,Deadpool,Fantomex,Psylocke)

Replies

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    louis rich wrote: »
    stories became wack after archangel saga........
    th_stevieray.gif

this story is only going on for 3 more issues, read that interview, they said shit is about to get real and niggas about to die

An old X Men villain is coming and they getting a new member
    bout to read 23 right now
    23 was dope , Captain Britain had to kill his brother Jamie for the greater good , I think he'll realize that was Fantomex did with Kid Apocalypse was justified now

only 2 more issues of this saga before the "Big Event" starts, shit about to get real
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHIT IS KINDA LAME.I AINT FEELING THIS SAGA AT ALL B.
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 33,074 Regulator

Cosign....I thought they need to get back to Earth and kill shit this whole Outworld shit is lame. The artwork is garbage too when it first came out the book was one of the best drawn but here lately it has been suspect. It's still my favorite book right now but they need to dead this Captain Britian garbage.
    Cain Marko wrote: »

Cosign....I thought they need to get back to Earth and kill shit this whole Outworld shit is lame. The artwork is garbage too when it first came out the book was one of the best drawn but here lately it has been suspect. It's still my favorite book right now but they need to dead this Captain Britian garbage.

Only 2 more issues in this saga, they got something HUGE cooking for the next saga
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 33,074 Regulator

Only 2 more issues in this saga, they got something HUGE cooking for the next saga

I'm sure they will be the blacks ops for Avengers VS Xmen but yeah they need to hurry up and dead this shit asap.

I'm sure they will be the blacks ops for Avengers VS Xmen but yeah they need to hurry up and dead this shit asap.

lol I never even thought about that, but yea Im guessing they gonna tie in to the A vs X, the next saga after this is called "Final Execution" they going to have to take someone big out

I think Fantomex is supposed to play a big part in the conclusion

the interview is here

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=37357

I heard they was trying to kill off or get rid of Deadpool in some fashion. Fantomex has got the fans all hyped so I doubt his death will happen and the new Nightcrawler wouldn't be missed being that he hates most of the team anyway.

My team would consist of Wolverine,Fantomex,Pyslocke,Thunderbird Gambit and Frenzy all of them have fucked up past and dont mind killing lol
    I heard they was trying to kill off or get rid of Deadpool in some fashion. Fantomex has got the fans all hyped so I doubt his death will happen and the new Nightcrawler wouldn't be missed being that he hates most of the team anyway.

My team would consist of Wolverine,Fantomex,Pyslocke,Thunderbird Gambit and Frenzy all of them have fucked up past and dont mind killing lol

lol people would be pissed if they killed off Deadpool. Hes by far the fan favorite even though they dont really let him shine except for a couple issues

Is it even possible to kill Deadpool? Hes immortal + probably the best healing factor

lol people would be pissed if they killed off Deadpool. Hes by far the fan favorite even though they dont really let him shine except for a couple issues

Is it even possible to kill Deadpool? Hes immortal + probably the best healing factor

I doubt they will try to kill him but more so ex him off the squad which would be dumb IMO. TBH Wolverine could go he's on to many teams and he's a principal at a school smh.

I doubt they will try to kill him but more so ex him off the squad which would be dumb IMO. TBH Wolverine could go he's on to many teams and he's a principal at a school smh.

I was thinking it might be called Final Execution because Wolverine wants to quit after it, I dont know who the main villain is but all they said is an "old returning X Men villain"
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHIT IS WACK B.THE ART WORK IS HORRIBLE I AINT FEELING IT AT ALL.
    Lou_Cypher
    #24 was dope as hell! Next Issue is Final Execution #1, I think the target might be Hope Summers
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher I'm a nice guy. AlaskaPosts: 30,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coppin this from issu 24-whenever. Whos the main characters in this right now?
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Coppin this from issu 24-whenever. Whos the main characters in this right now?

The group is Wolverine, Deadpool,Psylocke, Fantomex and Age of Apocalypse Nightcrawler right now

Lou_Cypher
    Ah cool. is this from the school wolverine made? or is this a group of xmen assigned together from somebody? I got those new AoA comics but i heard the old ones were bad ass. whats diff between AoA nightcrawler and the old Nightcrawler?
    Ah cool. is this from the school wolverine made? or is this a group of xmen assigned together from somebody? I got those new AoA comics but i heard the old ones were bad ass. whats diff between AoA nightcrawler and the old Nightcrawler?

They formed to do the killing jobs that everyone knows groups like Avengers wont do, they assassinate super villains

Age Of Apocalypse Iceman got killed lol, he kinda jobbed it Iceman would be able to reform from the water in Nightcrawlers body
    Shit is about to get real, Uncanny X Force #25 Final Execution Saga drops on May 9 th

Rick Remender likes his epics. Coming off the massive "Dark Angel Saga," he plunged right into multiversal mayhem with Captain Britain and the nexus of realities that gave us the term "616." Now, he's gearing up for another saga called "Final Extinction," in which bad guys are being armed with the most powerful weapons in the universe, and Wolverine traces it back to a group called the Omega Clan.

Check out this preview art from Uncanny X-Force #25, by Mike McKone and Jerome Opeña, with a cover from Opeña.

UncannyXForce_25_Cover.jpg

UncannyXForce_25_Preview1.jpg

UncannyXForce_25_Preview2.jpg

uxfpreview3628.jpg
    a.mann
  • louis richlouis rich BeantownPosts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭
    agreed

agreed

c/s
    louis rich wrote: »
    agreed

agreed

c/s

the Outworld saga is over, last issue was the last one
    Ok sorry im still a bit new to all this. I bought issues 23 and 24 (23 was drawn hella wack imo i didnt like it) but im just having a hard time understanding. This is in a different universe as lets say, AvX correct? they keep talking about apacolypse and what not. I got the new AoA i havent read them yet tho. Could someone drop a little knowlege on what this AoA is?
    Ok sorry im still a bit new to all this. I bought issues 23 and 24 (23 was drawn hella wack imo i didnt like it) but im just having a hard time understanding. This is in a different universe as lets say, AvX correct? they keep talking about apacolypse and what not. I got the new AoA i havent read them yet tho. Could someone drop a little knowlege on what this AoA is?

this is the same universe as AvX , Uncanny X Force is a secret group created by Wolverine to assassinate villains. The other superheros cant kill people mostly . They dont even know X Force exists.

AoA is a alternate dimension where Apocalypse's plan to take over the world worked (Age of APocalypse) Apocalypse is working for evolution through the Celestials so theres a different "Apocalypse" in every dimension. In this dimension the X Force killed young Apocalypse but ArchAngel was brainwashed to become the next Apocalypse and they killed him too.