Jay-Z & Kanye West "No Church In The Wild" Video Being Shot In Prague!

H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Reason
"]

tumblr_m35alhax3J1qm49jg.jpg

ne1he.png

kanye6.jpg

kanye5.jpg

kanye4.jpg

kanye2.jpg

kanye1.jpg[/QUOTE]
rip.dilla

Replies

• Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol that elephant is random as hell
    PanchoYoSancho
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 16,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but i want to visit prague one day....shit looks nice
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    This goes further into my recent Kanye post and how less should be more Kanye. This will be one of the many artsy-fartsy videos that geeks and Kid Cudi fans will love oh so much and reblog on their tumblr before they go out and buy another 2pac greatest hits album after Coachella because "it's different" and "c'mon, it's Hov and Yeezy". So okay, the album was done back in Space Ghost galaxy, the video for Otis had the extra luxurious-superfuturistic car with fire coming out of it and now a video is being done in Prague with some damn elephant in it...YAY!
    birdcallaveliIceBergTaylorAggyAFDarthRozayStoneColdMikeyedutained_by_hhinfamous114rip.dillashiekydontdiedontkillanyon
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,290 Regulator
    a elephant really
    birdcallaveli
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an elephant in the room
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 15,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CirocObama wrote: »
    This goes further into my recent Kanye post and how less should be more Kanye. This will be one of the many artsy-fartsy videos that geeks and Kid Cudi fans will love oh so much because "it's different" and "c'mon, it's Hov and Yeezy". So okay, the album was done back in Space Ghost galaxy, the video for Otis had the extra luxurious-superfuturistic car with fire coming out of it and now a video is being done in Prague with some damn elephant in it...YAY!

why cant they make the video they wanna make? What do you wanna see?

birdcallaveliedutained_by_hhrip.dilla
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Ye and Jay have definitely gone so European.
    birdcallaveliIceBergTaylorredhandedbanditinfamous114rip.dilladontdiedontkillanyon
  • AggyAFAggyAF Y pree Worl boss fi wiPosts: 27,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $pyda wrote: »
    This goes further into my recent Kanye post and how less should be more Kanye. This will be one of the many artsy-fartsy videos that geeks and Kid Cudi fans will love oh so much because "it's different" and "c'mon, it's Hov and Yeezy". So okay, the album was done back in Space Ghost galaxy, the video for Otis had the extra luxurious-superfuturistic car with fire coming out of it and now a video is being done in Prague with some damn elephant in it...YAY!

nah they gotta film this video in front of Marcy Projecets with all the goons mean mugging with Yaris Sanchez randomly walking by b
    IceBergTaylorbirdcallaveliDisciplined InSightDarthRozayrip.dilladontdiedontkillanyon
  • rip.dillarip.dilla 天道様 Posts: 15,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Euro Jay"

"Gay Fish"
    H-Rap 180
    edited April 2012

Why can't i say whatever i wanna say? What do you want me to say?

Oh, and you have a Jay-Z in your avi bruh..of course you had to be the one who asked me a question like that huh?
    birdcallavelirip.dillashieky
    edited April 2012

nah they gotta film this video in front of Marcy Projecets with all the goons mean mugging with Yaris Sanchez randomly walking by b

I feel that
    Gutter or DIE
    birdcallaveliBcotton5rip.dillashieky
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,290 Regulator
    these nigga drop videos mad late
    StoneColdMikeybirdcallaveliCabana_Da_Don
    Lol at someone giving me a "feelings"
    y'all who remain anonymous let your emotions dictate too much
    birdcallaveliBcotton5H-Rap 180rip.dillaBuilt 4 cuban linxsoul rattler

Here comes the obvious extremist who when in doubt have to push the "why are you trying to box them in the ghetto, bro?" line..
    AggyAFDarthRozaybirdcallavelirip.dillashieky

Here comes the obvious extremist who when in doubt have to push the "why are you trying to box them in the ghetto, bro?" line..

What kind of video do you wanna see
    Bcotton5rip.dilla
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...song is weak. It always sounded so pretentious and preachy.
    Already Home_17birdcallaveliedutained_by_hhinfamous114Anti_matterdontdiedontkillanyon
    edited April 2012

Like i said, sometimes less is more that's all. Don't always have to go another country or make the focal point about how big they doing it. But OBVIOUSLY i meant they had to stand just like Wu-Tang in the projects to shoot a video, superduper broke with wrinkled clothes on and rock unwashed throwback jerseys and grow braids..smh grow up niggas!
    DarthRozaybirdcallavelirip.dilla
  • AggyAFAggyAF Y pree Worl boss fi wiPosts: 27,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

u sound upset b
    DarthRozaybirdcallavelishieky
    I read KanYe is/was shooting a film in the Sahara with some of his crew.

Any gist on this, anyone?
    DarthRozay
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    ...song is weak. It always sounded so pretentious and preachy.

You thought it was preachy? Really?

I thought it just affirmed 'Ye's and Jay's belief about as to why they don't believe in mainstream Christianity.
    StoneColdMikeyredhandedbanditpop duke
    If they didn't shoot videos for this album I still think they'd go plat ..
    edutained_by_hhpop duke

Like i said, sometimes less is more that's all. Don't always have to go another country or make the focal point about how big they doing it. But OBVIOUSLY i meant they had to stand just like Wu-Tang in the projects to shoot a video, superduper broke with wrinkled clothes on and rock unwashed throwback jerseys and grow braids..smh grow up niggas!

My only response to this would be, at this point this is what Ye does. To me it wouldnt matter where he did the video, Chicago, Prague, where ever. I do agree to an extent, he's way too theatrical now but what can ya do? oh well....

u sound upset b

Original comeback. Funny and ironic how we on the internet and yet i sound upset. You even had to throw the letter/saying, b in there? Uninspiring and oh so cliche yo.
    AggyAFbirdcallavelirip.dillaBender Rodriguezdontdiedontkillanyon