What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Say one positive thing about the poster above you

PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
You guys on here says that I'm rude, mean, evil, harsh, rambo slaying fat bitch, bitch, fat bitch, at hoe, any fat + slur and etc.

Imma turn a new perspective on here. I'll be nicer
"The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
TheIraqbirdcallavelijsnowproMRDROMs.Scorpzay_24

Replies

• PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys on here says that I'm rude, mean, evil, harsh, rambo slaying fat bitch, bitch, fat bitch, at hoe, any fat + slur and etc.

Imma turn a new perspective on here. I'll be nicer

Has thick skin.

Thank you :)

Is quite funny when he wants to be funny
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    birdcallavelijsnowproBiblicalAtheist
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well you seem like you love yourself, thats always a good thing
    BiblicalAtheist
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like your avi and you're highly underrated on here.
    birdcallaveliOmegaConflictjsnowproDirty SanchezBiblicalAtheist jonlakadeadmic
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,194 Regulator
    Those DSL's you have look good @ Charlie
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    _Goldie_jonlakadeadmic
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're probably not as fat as they say you are.
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,194 Regulator
    Funny guy and witty
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    BiblicalAtheist
  • jsnowprojsnowpro Posts: 157
    edited April 2012
    still persists despite not being able to cop that degree 5 times in a row

• Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect wrote: »
    You're probably not as fat as they say you are.

Thanks, bro.

That was at charlie
    jsnowproDirty SanchezThe Doucejonlakadeadmic
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like your avi and you're highly underrated on here.
    f5tn8.jpg
  • Da RocDa Roc Posts: 57
    The star trek gif is dope.
  • Gucci Scott KingGucci Scott King Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a fan of bruce lee too
    QiVA2kG.gif
    Da Roc
    JaPoint wrote: »
    I'm a fan of bruce lee too

I don't know you but I hope I get a chance to know u
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She can finish everything off her plate.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    CopperjsnowproPurr700KamPushMe
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that was funny ^^
    rocket-2.gif
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,150 Regulator
    Has the best weed
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Copper
    that was funny ^^

You're a person that loves to get on the slander train of Charlie, however, it would great if you were your own person. I know you can be independent of thought.
    CopperMs.Scorp
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    likes to refer to herself in 3rd person
    rocket-2.gif
    Purr
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can inb4 b4 anybody.
    superstarcole.gif
    CopperBiblicalAtheist 700
  • The DouceThe Douce Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    has a nice gif

file.php?avatar=7099_1338474344.gif
    Purr
    has a nice permanent black tan. NH
    superstarcole.gif
    The DoucePurr
    MRDRO wrote: »
    that was funny ^^

You're a person that loves to get on the slander train of Charlie, however, it would great if you were your own person. I know you can be independent of thought.

ITS CALL TRUTH, NOT SLANDER... GO RAPE A BUFFET, LOOKIN LIKE A CHUCK E CHEESE CHARACTER

Has a face only a mother can love.

The Douce
  • The DouceThe Douce Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    has a nice mouth.area.yea

file.php?avatar=7099_1338474344.gif
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    He doesn't have aids.
    [Deleted User]The DouceWill Munny
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lives a Based life
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

In Your Moms Room