What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

WWE Extreme Rules - 4/29/2012

Replies

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn, i gotta feeling, he think his shoulder fucked up hence the vacation talk

or thats just me hopin he aint leavin for another movie..
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 24,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,194 Regulator
    I think Cena grabbed the mic because he knew his arm got fucked up enough for some mandatory time off. In that case, Brock won.
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
    Anti_matterKillaCham
    brock was on that bullshit..
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my opnions of this ppv.

extreme rules was better than wrestlemania IMO

the divas match was a waste of time especially the placement of the match between punk/jericho and the main event.

punk vs jericho was the best match of the night, and d bry vs sheamus was right behind them.

i can see cody being face.

ryback is the baby of rvd and goldberg

wasted return for lesner if he loses his first fucking match back. what were they thinking?
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
    stoneface
  • poindexter2poindexter2 Posts: 4,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    something tells me cena's gonna be gone for a while. Time for all these superstars to step their game up, to get that push
    1779243_843468661949_2223212334890696667_n.jpg?oh=2596af3c79f9265458b3e1d004c623bf&oe=54E86424

tumblr_llqh75j50t1qbbb7uo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mcw99uvCbd1rv118l.gif
    now these niggas we been sayin need to be pushed? wwe gon be forced to do so now, if cena hurt..
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

poindexter2Sleepzz716
  • a-grave247a-grave247 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭✭
    good ppv for wwe now a days.I got to say if anyone has ever done any MMA or muai thai you will know that a fucking elbow to the skull hurts like hell and being put in an arm bar like that is fucking painful.Instead of ppl constantly bitching about oh cena won again think about putting yourself through 20 minutes of torture and then say he dosen't care about the company or the fans.Most wrestlers aren't taking bumps like that
    Anti_matterherbalism101
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 24,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IS CENA LEAVING?
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    live ppv reaction http://www.vowlive.com/
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he's gone niggas should be happy he's gonna be off tv for alittle bit
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lesnar gettin clappped
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he's taking a break, ala bret hart after wm 12, he'll be back for summerslam for a rematch with the rock
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's leaving!?!?

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, gooodbyeeeeee
    KillaCham
  • Dave2one6Dave2one6 Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cena said he going on vacation. but where does brock go from here? i was thinking that brock was about to bring that type of pain to everyone from here on out. now, not so much.

good win for cena tho. bad lose for lesnar.
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People thinking Cena failed the Wellness test.
  • peagle05peagle05 Posts: 25,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this loss wouldnt be nearly as bad for lesnar if he could cut a good promo afterwards...but we know that aint happening

I just talked to Jesus, he said what up Kneesus? I said shit I'm chillin, tryna snatch these tendons
    monday night lesnar should be inneresting.
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

• iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,006 Regulator
    my opnions of this ppv.

extreme rules was better than wrestlemania IMO

the divas match was a waste of time especially the placement of the match between punk/jericho and the main event.

punk vs jericho was the best match of the night, and d bry vs sheamus was right behind them.

i can see cody being face.

ryback is the baby of RHYNOand goldberg

wasted return for lesner if he loses his first fucking match back. what were they thinking?

fixed

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    SionVIBE
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 67,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    punks sister looks like she can suck a mean dick......

pic???

• herbalism101herbalism101 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Lesnar can get put in an ankle lock by Frank Mir after making one cocky mistake,then he can get hit by a chain to the head and an AA on the steel step after making a cocky mistake. he didn't look weak in his loss, just overconfident. I was fine with the finish. I do hope that they change up Cena's character when he gets back.
    life-is-beautiful-graffiti-art_zpse638fc99.jpg
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen the ending on YT, looked good actually. Brock fought MMA style, elbows looked real and so did the cut from it. Shame Brock had to lose.

What happened to Cenas arm? Is that why he's leaving? Or did it seem planned? It would seem since Cena won, it wasn't. If he knew he was leaving due to the injury he should've allowed Brock to win, leaving after a loss makes sense rather than a win.

• iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,006 Regulator
    hit me up if yall need a replay

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,138 Regulator
    man i wanted here comes the pain brock not mma (although mma brock could fuck up prob everybody in wwe)

that nigga brock gone end up just hurting the roster causing problems for vince
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overall great PPV. Like it shitted on WM. I was very pleased with the Shamus vs DBry match, and also the Punk vs Y2J match. Brock really fucked up this Cena guy, and i was happy to see blood again. I was pissed to see Cena win, but i understood why they let him win it since he is prepping a vacation.