What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Niggas be standing there with their white wives and light skinned babies...

245

Replies

  • MaalikMaalik Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Yea I was talkin to the T/S tho obviously

    lmfao!! dudes just started falling out trees n shit saying "I can pull a pink toe!"
    Nigga mad cause he cant pull any white hoes.

    What do white girls bring to the table besides identity issues, reduced melanin, and allergies?

    lol...I think you left out 'pussy' my dude

    Every girl got pussy, white girls don't have the corner on the pussy market. what else they bringin to the table besides that?

    lol my dude I was bringing some humor in what you said. You know niggas just thinking about that pink pussy and the less nagging scenarios.

    Let me say this, I'm not pro white chick...but I'm not going to front and say I'm pro black everything. I fux with the pink toes too. Shiiiiit...doc is an equal opportunity employer on the real. Doesn't matter the color, as long as bullshit and drama is minimal and not constantly happening because of some broads goofiness

    To answer your question though, its quite simple. Think about it. The constant in house bickering between black male and female. The constant berating that black men went through dealing with a "strong sistah". Long story short, niggas got tired of sistah's shit. And that's real. I love my sistahs, but they have essentially destroyed the relations. Then they get an attitude that the dude left and start telling the child that his father isn't shit.

    'm not saying that no other race does this, mind you. I'm merely pulling different samples and scenarios to explain the growth in interracial dating.

    Majority of white broads aren't about that shit. They love being dominated. They love being told when to shut the fuck up. And they love getting fucked. Now seriously, what man is going to turn that shit down, really? You got a broad saying "yes daddy" as opposed to "nigga, you not my fucking daddy! fuck wrong with you?". Then you got "I wanna suck your dick" to "suck your dick? you gonna eat my pussy?".

    Now let me say that I'm not speaking for myself. I am merely observing. I love my sistahs. Can't say it enough. But sistahs need to ease up off that gas pedal. A black man gotta live and survive in a hostile outside world, only to come home and deal with an hostile sistah facing the same struggle but impregnated with silly, selfish ideas that generated from her skeezer ass no good friends corrupting her mind. Niggas are tired of that shit. straight up b.

    i feel u b.

    im at a constant inner struggle with myself lol...

    reasoning being, i agree with everything you said about sistas but, having half-white kids. WOAT. Can't do it.
    HyenaKillajsnowpro
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Yea I was talkin to the T/S tho obviously

    lmfao!! dudes just started falling out trees n shit saying "I can pull a pink toe!"
    Nigga mad cause he cant pull any white hoes.

    What do white girls bring to the table besides identity issues, reduced melanin, and allergies?

    lol...I think you left out 'pussy' my dude

    Every girl got pussy, white girls don't have the corner on the pussy market. what else they bringin to the table besides that?

    lol my dude I was bringing some humor in what you said. You know niggas just thinking about that pink pussy and the less nagging scenarios.

    Let me say this, I'm not pro white chick...but I'm not going to front and say I'm pro black everything. I fux with the pink toes too. Shiiiiit...doc is an equal opportunity employer on the real. Doesn't matter the color, as long as bullshit and drama is minimal and not constantly happening because of some broads goofiness

    To answer your question though, its quite simple. Think about it. The constant in house bickering between black male and female. The constant berating that black men went through dealing with a "strong sistah". Long story short, niggas got tired of sistah's shit. And that's real. I love my sistahs, but they have essentially destroyed the relations. Then they get an attitude that the dude left and start telling the child that his father isn't shit.

    'm not saying that no other race does this, mind you. I'm merely pulling different samples and scenarios to explain the growth in interracial dating.

    Majority of white broads aren't about that shit. They love being dominated. They love being told when to shut the fuck up. And they love getting fucked. Now seriously, what man is going to turn that shit down, really? You got a broad saying "yes daddy" as opposed to "nigga, you not my fucking daddy! fuck wrong with you?". Then you got "I wanna suck your dick" to "suck your dick? you gonna eat my pussy?".

    Now let me say that I'm not speaking for myself. I am merely observing. I love my sistahs. Can't say it enough. But sistahs need to ease up off that gas pedal. A black man gotta live and survive in a hostile outside world, only to come home and deal with an hostile sistah facing the same struggle but impregnated with silly, selfish ideas that generated from her skeezer ass no good friends corrupting her mind. Niggas are tired of that shit. straight up b.

    I feel what you sayin dun because thats the very reason I went international for a minute. It's too easy in college. It came to my mind though that even though their is a lot of strain in Black male/female relationships the answer can't be jumping over to the enemy. I dated some cool ass white girls too, but in every relationship things got tense or somewhat uncomfortable whenever some racial shit came about. All of them ultimately had issues with Black female friends or family members.

    You're right though issue with the sistas cause some bredren to hunt for snow bunnies,but that move don't solve the problem it just widens the gap until there's a total collapse. I was watching this vid called Black Love is a Revolutionary Act. It was pretty deep.

    My bad about missing the humor, I get very serious about these issues because of whats at stake. In hindsight I do appreciate it.

    I definitely feel what you're saying on the bolded. That's very true.

    "I get very serious..." dog I'm the same way. Sometimes I'm too serious-you seen how I answered your thread about the africans calling themselves niggas! lol!! no biggie pimp...


    I feel you dun. A lot of the issues I feel we propagate ourselves now, but initially I believe it's simply a product of circumstance. Certain behaviors can be bred into the DNA, not meaning it is absent from any other culture but think about how during slavery black men were used as breeders being sent from plantation to plantation to breed the strongest stock.
    As Black people in America I believe collectively even years after slavery was ended our generations suffered and still suffer a sort of Post Traumatic Slavery Disorder manifesting itself in a multitude of behaviors.
    Black community has been going through this sort of multi faceted entropy. On one end you have duns can't get themselves out the projects save for prison, doin all types of dirt having all types of kids and most likely dying prematurely and leaving baby mommas to raise mouths with minimal guidance
    On the other end you have duns that do make it, become very succesful whether through business or sports or what have you and instead of marrying a sista to create a strong line of Black soldiers they marry a white person weakening the breeding strain and when they die all the wealth and knowledge the acquire goes back into white hands.
    Duns gettin neutralized out'chea.
    It's a real fucked up game of chess.

    oh its real fucked up yo. "Oh what a tangle web we weave..." For real, the shit is more twisted than dreadlox. Shit is crazy. We could go on for days about the intricate mind fuck placed upon our identity. Like a thousand piece jigsaw puzzle I try not to look at the whole picture but take what I can adjust and put it together.

    What our race really needs is a leader. Truth. A leader passionate about his people. All it takes for a few to listen, and once a few listens...then others will follow and understand. We just don't have that now. A black man or woman that represents and speaks out for the entire black race, young and old. Hood or middle class. There's too many divisions in our ranks. Plus everybody wants to be a trendsetter but stuck on following other trends. We need a definitive man. Not a cookie cutter jesse jackson remake.

    @Maalik

    word. I can do it, I wish not to. I rather my children have a black mother. There's too much mind fuckery as it is out there. For real, I feel a lil sorry sometimes for those half and half kids. Most were born out of taboo influence. They grow up thinking they are accepted because they have both. Little do they know, most hate them even more.


    The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..


    199164-Akira.jpg
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whatever happened to gettin money out of a white chick? Like when did ya'll just start giving away dick for free ? U posed to put yo mack hand down firm on a white bitch, get that bread. dumb niggas PURSE FIRST...ASS LAST.
    jsnowproWild Selfshieky
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    whatever happened to gettin money out of a white chick? Like when did ya'll just start giving away dick for free ? U posed to put yo mack hand down firm on a white bitch, get that bread. dumb niggas PURSE FIRST...ASS LAST.

    e4bda11ceda511e2940222000a1fbd52_7.jpg

  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    whatever happened to gettin money out of a white chick? Like when did ya'll just start giving away dick for free ? U posed to put yo mack hand down firm on a white bitch, get that bread. dumb niggas PURSE FIRST...ASS LAST.

    They weren't true pimps fucked around and fell in love.

    You gotta remember white women are some pimps too. That's what they learn from their mommas coming straight from the crib. Go to college get that MRS shoulda called it a PMP because she don't gotta do nothin else for that dude besides a kid or two after they marry, barely wanna fuck can't cook, don't clean, gotta hire a nanny and a maid, and if they leave she takes half his shit and the kids and the house. White boy go from a 5 bdrm house to a single occupancy apt while still paying a mortgage. That's a true pimp.

    @Dr. Chemix

    I think we need more than a leader we need leadership like a consortium of strong willed brothas and sistas settin an example and takin a strong role in society, but also not at each other's throats.
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


    Wild Selfshieky
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    whatever happened to gettin money out of a white chick? Like when did ya'll just start giving away dick for free ? U posed to put yo mack hand down firm on a white bitch, get that bread. dumb niggas PURSE FIRST...ASS LAST.

    They weren't true pimps fucked around and fell in love.

    You gotta remember white women are some pimps too. That's what they learn from their mommas coming straight from the crib. Go to college get that MRS shoulda called it a PMP because she don't gotta do nothin else for that dude besides a kid or two after they marry, barely wanna fuck can't cook, don't clean, gotta hire a nanny and a maid, and if they leave she takes half his shit and the kids and the house. White boy go from a 5 bdrm house to a single occupancy apt while still paying a mortgage. That's a true pimp.

    @Dr. Chemix

    I think we need more than a leader we need leadership like a consortium of strong willed brothas and sistas settin an example and takin a strong role in society, but also not at each other's throats.

    yes, a consortium. Uncorrupted and untainted.

    The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..


    199164-Akira.jpg
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    whatever happened to gettin money out of a white chick? Like when did ya'll just start giving away dick for free ? U posed to put yo mack hand down firm on a white bitch, get that bread. dumb niggas PURSE FIRST...ASS LAST.

    lol...here's a nigga schooled by the old school shit! I haven't heard that in a long time. That was the rule. You get that money from those white bitches instead of falling in love and wifing. Ha, niggas were posed to be on that pre X, ya know that Malcolm Little shit with the white chick aka side hustle type of thing....

    But that becky got plenty of niggas like ML's sidekick, Shorty. They said that dude left the lights on at night just so he could look at her pearl white skin, lol!

    The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..


    199164-Akira.jpg
    jsnowpro
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    whatever happened to gettin money out of a white chick? Like when did ya'll just start giving away dick for free ? U posed to put yo mack hand down firm on a white bitch, get that bread. dumb niggas PURSE FIRST...ASS LAST.

    They weren't true pimps fucked around and fell in love.

    You gotta remember white women are some pimps too. That's what they learn from their mommas coming straight from the crib. Go to college get that MRS shoulda called it a PMP because she don't gotta do nothin else for that dude besides a kid or two after they marry, barely wanna fuck can't cook, don't clean, gotta hire a nanny and a maid, and if they leave she takes half his shit and the kids and the house. White boy go from a 5 bdrm house to a single occupancy apt while still paying a mortgage. That's a true pimp.

    @Dr. Chemix

    I think we need more than a leader we need leadership like a consortium of strong willed brothas and sistas settin an example and takin a strong role in society, but also not at each other's throats.

    yes, a consortium. Uncorrupted and untainted.


    At the very least willing to step out the matrix. There's a lot of information, and I've been looking at this thing from multiple angles and there are ways that we can change things, but none of those work without co-operation from the masses and a willingness to end the foolishness that has besieged us for the past 30 years.
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


    shieky
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rotflmao@t/s and this thread...

    Ayo my kid lightskinned black still but light as hell.lol
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

    a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg



  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas quick to defend their white women.
    2877kz.jpg

    But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

    So where did we fit in?

    We agreed that labels were silly and reductive. So, of course, we created one.

    “We’re post-bourgie,” she said.
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @fucktheic....quicker to defend them than a black chick.
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

    a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg



    Mood IndigoNothingButTheTruthidoitforhiphop10shieky
  • Mood IndigoMood Indigo Posts: 2,127
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Yea I was talkin to the T/S tho obviously

    lmfao!! dudes just started falling out trees n shit saying "I can pull a pink toe!"
    Nigga mad cause he cant pull any white hoes.

    What do white girls bring to the table besides identity issues, reduced melanin, and allergies?

    lol...I think you left out 'pussy' my dude

    Every girl got pussy, white girls don't have the corner on the pussy market. what else they bringin to the table besides that?

    lol my dude I was bringing some humor in what you said. You know niggas just thinking about that pink pussy and the less nagging scenarios.

    Let me say this, I'm not pro white chick...but I'm not going to front and say I'm pro black everything. I fux with the pink toes too. Shiiiiit...doc is an equal opportunity employer on the real. Doesn't matter the color, as long as bullshit and drama is minimal and not constantly happening because of some broads goofiness

    To answer your question though, its quite simple. Think about it. The constant in house bickering between black male and female. The constant berating that black men went through dealing with a "strong sistah". Long story short, niggas got tired of sistah's shit. And that's real. I love my sistahs, but they have essentially destroyed the relations. Then they get an attitude that the dude left and start telling the child that his father isn't shit.

    'm not saying that no other race does this, mind you. I'm merely pulling different samples and scenarios to explain the growth in interracial dating.

    Majority of white broads aren't about that shit. They love being dominated. They love being told when to shut the fuck up. And they love getting fucked. Now seriously, what man is going to turn that shit down, really? You got a broad saying "yes daddy" as opposed to "nigga, you not my fucking daddy! fuck wrong with you?". Then you got "I wanna suck your dick" to "suck your dick? you gonna eat my pussy?".

    Now let me say that I'm not speaking for myself. I am merely observing. I love my sistahs. Can't say it enough. But sistahs need to ease up off that gas pedal. A black man gotta live and survive in a hostile outside world, only to come home and deal with an hostile sistah facing the same struggle but impregnated with silly, selfish ideas that generated from her skeezer ass no good friends corrupting her mind. Niggas are tired of that shit. straight up b.

    Bullshit. :)
    tumblr_m3ebaaChLw1r5jptyo1_500.jpg

    taebooNothingButTheTruth
  • The DouceThe Douce Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    fucking blood traitors

    file.php?avatar=7099_1338474344.gif
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait is it harder to pull black chicks lol?
    DreadsRIGHT
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 8,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Bruh is that that broad look like a midget...

    BoldChild
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could fuck snow bunnies all day but to have children with one.....


    I guess what I'll never understand is what circumstances took place in a brothers life for him to really settle for average to below average looking white bitches. I see it all the time. Brothers with ugly white women in their arms. It's amazing.

    Assuming they have better options, and a lot of black women aren't fat or have kids, or both, they're fat and have kids.
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    illedout wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Bruh is that that broad look like a midget...

    That is not a midget, it's the sideways camera view.

    The Prodigalson
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When MFer start worrying about the wrong thing.........................This thread was started.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this shit again

  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth stew Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait is it harder to pull black chicks lol?

    I think we have a winner as to why we stay going after white chicks ... it's because their standards are just as low as ours. These dudes want white bitches because white girls lust after us the same way. No standards. It's a win-win for lazy dudes. That's why we have an unspoken rule for us (in NY), where white girls don't count. That shit is way too easy.

    ... We run away from the sistahs because the sistahs have high standards. They want a man who's successful, a man who has money, a man who can handle her assertive attitude and put her in check. They want an ALPHA-male. They don't want that bitchass dude who can't handle a simple argument or who can't deal with not getting what he wants. They want a man that sees her as an equal and not a piece of ass, but these brothas let the white girls poison their mind into thinking that a bitch is suppose to ONLY serve her man, when in reality that shit is a two-way street.

    P.S. We're talking about women here. Not hoes, and not little girls still in high school.
    mittens_corleoneBoldChildjsnowproHigh RevolutionaryMsSouthernWild SelfMOBLiveLifeshieky1BlkMan
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • wait is it harder to pull black chicks lol?

    I think we have a winner as to why we stay going after white chicks ... it's because their standards are just as low as ours. These dudes want white bitches because white girls lust after us the same way. No standards. It's a win-win for lazy dudes. That's why we have an unspoken rule for us (in NY), where white girls don't count. That shit is way too easy.

    ... We run away from the sistahs because the sistahs have high standards. They want a man who's successful, a man who has money, a man who can handle her assertive attitude and put her in check. They want an ALPHA-male. They don't want that bitchass dude who can't handle a simple argument or who can't deal with not getting what he wants. They want a man that sees her as an equal and not a piece of ass, but these brothas let the white girls poison their mind into thinking that a bitch is suppose to ONLY serve her man, when in reality that shit is a two-way street.

    P.S. We're talking about women here. Not hoes, and not little girls still in high school.

    Wow such a retarded post. Black women don't have 'high standards' they have unrealistic expectations:



    Also, dating a white girl is considered an upgrade not a downgrade. They play the wife role very well and act like real ladies. They're not overly assertive or excessively confrontational like our nappy-haired 'sistahs'.

    Do you even know why black women outlive black men on average? Because black men tend to die from stress-related illnesses caused by their black wives. You should never have to work super hard to stay in an intimate relationship. You can't blame guys for wanting to date white women and having an easier life.
    Mood IndigoLurker6NothingButTheTruthDat1Dude7AmotekunMOBLiveLifeDreadsRIGHTshieky
  • The DouceThe Douce Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Because black men tend to die from stress-related illnesses caused by their black wives - Dead

    file.php?avatar=7099_1338474344.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.