What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Yo son.... Since when are cats in jail allowed to use FB

John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the fatherPosts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Yo I swear on everything i keep seeing post made by niggas doing time..... is this a new privilege like yard time... niggas get social networking time?

Replies

• In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you in the feds its real easy to sneak cell phones in. That's how they do it.
    BK ProductjsnowproWill Munnyimm0rt4l
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well in a jail holding cell u still have ur phone lol

Now if u meant prison I don't know about that
    I wanna take you higher...
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit I got a cousin in the fed that be callin me from a cell from time to time. Nigga be telling me to call him but out of that one time I call he may get popped with it. So I told him to just hit me.
    KingJamal wrote: »

That shit doesn't happen. If it does, the police fucked up.
    jsnowpro
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga updated his status begging for folks to write him then said if niggas dont he gonna treat people like they treated him while he was locked hahah
    edited April 2012

Well I remember that one video of dude getting beat up by another guy in a holding cell he was on his cell phone lol

Here it is

Damn. Drop the vid.
    jsnowproimm0rt4l
    Damn. Drop the vid.

I added the video

• The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I remember that one video of dude getting beat up by another guy in a holding cell he was on his cell phone lol

Here it is

That was a pay phone in the corner.
  • eternalmoneyeternalmoney Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    Every body got phones now in prison but its a company California just hired to scramble all cell signals in prisons.

They starting in Cali but in 4 years they'll be contracted to take over all prisons. Ironically its the same company that controls the pay phones in prisons and them cell phones is hurting their profits so they eager to get that money back.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Prisons-to-Block-Smuggled-Phones-147744645.html
    edited April 2012
    Lol. That's just the camera they got in the cell.
    jsnowproimm0rt4l
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some prisons are like colleges now they got computers you can learn trades take classes so it don't surprise me, and allot of people get phones snuck in in the pen
    edited April 2012
    Lol. That's just the camera they got in the cell.

Ohh shit I wasn't paying attention lol

But in another video I seen someone have they phone. I'll try to find that one.
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Some prisons are like colleges now they got computers you can learn trades take classes so it don't surprise me, and allot of people get phones snuck in in the pen

Niggas educated criminals in the wrong fields hahahaha
    You got nothing but time. Read a few law books. Dudes came out damn near lawyers.
    jsnowproimm0rt4l
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude in the stripes was gonna get beat too. He's lucky the cops tazed the sleepy nigga. He should have already knocked him out with the first barrage of punches.
  • CallMeWelvinCallMeWelvin Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can have your cell phone in the holding cell b

I know from the time I got arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest

I beat those charges like Dro beats his wife
    jsnowpro
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggas got cell phones in prison

i called my dawg with double life last weekend and he was just chillin

this nigga said double life....how the fukk you serve that....what when you re-incarnated you go right to the pen
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• Rell MayneRell Mayne Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    it's cells everywhere if you got money
  • RahlowRahlow SmaKKKa CraKKKa Senseless Compton Cali4YaPosts: 2,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    This been going on for years now... I got OG's, Big & Lil Homies that got all day in the pen but they had Myspace/FB pages, send out photo's and etc...

A lot of gangstaz that are locked down post on a particular forum that gather info from certified original gangstaz (founders etc) and they stay getting a heads up on whats going on in these streets and what not.

http://www.allhoodpublishing.com/

Formerly Mr.AJ
    E/S Compton SBCC 722
    compton-watts-o.gifsjdj-o.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,553 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here it is

wait.....you fight a nigga on the ground and he gets up an knocks ur ass out....you may need to rethink your life of crime cuz the pen is nothing nice from what i heard.

also...why niggas in there looking all comfy and shit. laying around like its nothing?

maybe its me
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

pralims wrote: »
    niggas got cell phones in prison

i called my dawg with double life last weekend and he was just chillin

this nigga said double life....how the fukk you serve that....what when you re-incarnated you go right to the pen

Just in case you live the 60 years, you got another 60 years to follow.

I seen a dude get sentenced to 3 life terms followed by 5 years of probation.
    jsnowpro
  • harlem hustlaharlem hustla Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Some prisons got computer labs nd other niggas just be on they cell phones. prisons is kind of lax nowadays niggas be in their smokin kush, sellin boy, coke networkin really just chillin.
    pralims wrote: »

Here it is

wait.....you fight a nigga on the ground and he gets up an knocks ur ass out....you may need to rethink your life of crime cuz the pen is nothing nice from what i heard.

also...why niggas in there looking all comfy and shit. laying around like its nothing?

maybe its me

The process of actually making it to prison is exhausting bro. Everybody lay down
    jsnowpro
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    american jails>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

gnsjsnowpro