What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

do you still sag

13»

Replies

• Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sagging.jpg

normally i sag like the right, occasionally like the left, but never like the middle.

c/s. The far right is the perfect sag. Throw on a belt from Pac Sun and you good.

perfect sag?.. but his asscrack is showing.....

Yes, perfect sag for the PANTS. I would pull my underwear up to just under my belly button.

isnt that uncomofrtable on your balls to pull your underwear up so high?

Lol nevermind.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell no....Word to Larry Platt

http://youtu.be/FXcr8Y50jlk

• In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Will Munny wrote: »
    sagging.jpg

normally i sag like the right, occasionally like the left, but never like the middle.

c/s. The far right is the perfect sag. Throw on a belt from Pac Sun and you good.

Yes, perfect sag for the PANTS. I would pull my underwear up to just under my belly button.

Lol nevermind.

Na, it's comfortable. n/h at thinking about how my balls feel in my underwear.
  • SnowBunnySmangerSnowBunnySmanger Posts: 277 ✭✭✭
    nah i'm not in wigger mode anymore
    movements and struggles are not won by the intellectual. On a subconscious level we have too much to lose and therefore will not not always put forth the action necessary to get shit going. Movements are energized by the common man the one who has nothing that can be taken from him.
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sagging.jpg

Anything past the left is unnecessary!

Ass crack showing on the right is slight gay. Look like some shit you might see Lockup to signify a bitch!

the middle is too much far me. You pretty much have your ass out.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    sagging.jpg

Lol nevermind.

Na, it's comfortable. n/h at thinking about how my balls feel in my underwear.

I forgot how much larger than average my testicles are.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • birdcallavelibirdcallaveli Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    i was referring to the pants not the underwear. and i dont show my ass crack, im a civilized human being.
  • SlickestRSlickestR Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i grew out of sagging... i don't do that shit anymore.
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made somthing of myself @ 18... and still sag at 24... next year ima still be sagging... so I dont see the fail...
    harlem hustla
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never stopped, but know when to tighten that belt up.That's just how I'm used to wearing my clothes, but I don't fuck w/ them tight pants and all that showing my draws and ass crack shit
    Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,662 Regulator
    I stopped saggin when I went to jail and the fags were doin it.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    harlem hustla
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Never did intentionally. Simply because I don't like repeatedly pulling my pants up, or walking oddly to compensate.
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mother fuckers act like you can't wear a belt and sag.
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A relaxed fit is nice..

The fit of the jeans dont matter. They sagging skinny jeans.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,864 Regulator
    sagging.jpg

all the way on the left
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hell my grown azzz look saggin my pants at my age?
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sag shorts but not jeans, don't like my cargo's above my knee
13»