Let's revisit the epic battle that started 11 years ago Jadakiss vs Beanie Sigel

vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feelPosts: 16,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Reason
I'm looking back at that battle and I'm thinking to myself that this is one of the top 10 battles in rap history.....maybe top 5 depending on how you look at it.....to me kiss won but not by much I thought beans had him on the special delivery freestyle but jada was far from done......so what are ya'll thoughts? who won? and why?

^^^^the whole battle in the video description
YamoleySenseiBewareOGClarenceBoddickerjust.might.b.okAP12

Replies

• vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been looking for that powerhouse performace kiss did back then in philly....shit was too epic when he dissed beans in his own backyard
  • yeah i rap so don't yeah i rap so don't Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beans won and it was not epic or close or great at all man.
    vageneral08YamoleySenseitb_jonlakadeadmicFyHunnitbirdcallavelikj_da_midwest_mobstaH-Rap 180NothingButTheTruthKingJamalGarv*killa-d

hate hate hate hate hate.....you probably too young to remember so your opinion is invalid regardless.....next one
    yeah i rap so don't YamoleySenseibirdcallaveliH-Rap 180Sion
  • Tru_HittaTru_Hitta Posts: 615
    this aint beef this is word play if niggas aint putting hands on eachother they aint beefing
    P. TownjonlakadeadmicFyHunnitbirdcallaveliLou_CypherH-Rap 180TheKillerTruthGucci Scott Kingjust.might.b.okLeah_BonitaFrank blancoBattlezone
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beans ate Jada the fuck up so bad, the nigga ran to Styles crying for help...that right there was an automatic "L"....
    niggas kept yapping about "Ether" and "Takeover" that year, but "Fuck Jada" was better than those two disses and completely smashed whatever response tracks Jada released. "Fuck Jada" had too many damn quotables...
    yeah i rap so don't jonlakadeadmicH-Rap 180Wild SelfNothingButTheTruthLoo.LooFrank blancoGarv*
    Hitta wrote: »
    this aint beef this is word play if niggas aint putting hands on eachother they aint beefing

it really was beef niggas was actually not fucking around....but both camps kept away from each other because they didnt want no blood on their hands
    Frank blanco
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Beans ate Jada the fuck up so bad, the nigga ran to Styles crying for help...that right there was an automatic "L"....
    niggas kept yapping about "Ether" and "Takeover" that year, but "Fuck Jada" was better than those two disses and completely smashed whatever response tracks Jada released. "Fuck Jada" had too many damn quotables...

lol wrong styles jumped in AFTER freeway emotional ass jumped in it
    Frank blanco
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamoley wrote: »

lol wrong styles jumped in AFTER freeway emotional ass jumped in it
    still doesn't negate the fact Beans bodied Jada beyond recognition....the shit was a verbal onslaught
    Frank blanco
  • Tru_HittaTru_Hitta Posts: 615
    edited May 2012

it really was beef niggas was actually not fucking around....but both camps kept away from each other because they didnt want no blood on their hands

if two groups is avoiding eachother then thats not beef Examples of Beef Gucci vs Jeezy T.I vs Lil Flip 50 vs Game 2pac vs Biggie was beef people either died got shot or beat up behind that shit beanie&jada aint do shit but bump they gums on wax&then never ran up on eachother
    jonlakadeadmicH-Rap 180infamous114Chi-town Tony StarksBattlezoneTheKillerTruthreal_hh_repLeah_BonitaFrank blanco

hate hate hate hate hate.....you probably too young to remember so your opinion is invalid regardless.....next one

I'm not a kid and I remember it was a one-sided beating with Beans swinging the hammer.
    jonlakadeadmic
  • a_lista_list Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo this shyt was pretty epic to me and beans got kiss not so one sided tho
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO at saying Beans won
    yeah i rap so don't HassanCHOPYamoleySenseiNothingButTheTruthfreshb651
    Use to listen to Fuck Jada and what Beans did to Special Delivery every single day
    NothingButTheTruth

if two groups is avoiding eachother then thats not beef Examples of Beef Gucci vs Jeezy T.I vs Lil Flip 50 vs Game 2pac vs Biggie was beef people either died got shot or beat up behind that shit beanie&jada aint do shit but bump they gums on wax&then never ran up on eachother

No I'm saying the people around kiss kept him away from beans and vice versa.....like kiss said "when I battled beans it was serious like take it to the streets serious but when I battled 50 I didnt take it serious"

Man, when this dropped people were saying RIP
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally think Jada won. Beans had to spit twice as many bars to even get it to be a close call.
    yeah i rap so don't HassanCHOPNothingButTheTruth
    You Virginia guys want to be New York bad, get your own identity man.
    AggyAF
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Not ya average HOODSTA!! ON THE DARKSIDE WITH THE CHETEPosts: 1,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beanie sigel hands down! Jada tried to stunt over a weak ass beat! Bacc then them Philly boys was going hard
    NothingButTheTruth
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I didn't like was jada's response on that wack ass beat I mean beans killed him on fuck jada. If he woulda came back at him like he did on animal then we could say draw but beans got him I hate to admit it tho smh. Lol styles said when you throw up all I see is upside-down pussy lmao
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,561 Regulator
    Beans took that
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tho that beat Jada was on Bang. you gotta bump it in a car with a good system
    HassanCHOP

Man, when this dropped people were saying RIP

lol@ you take an L for making that your sig
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god IC Veterano Holmes Chiraq RefugeePosts: 3,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who Ever Said Beans Won Must Be A Roc-A-Stan
    HassanCHOPwizv.2NothingButTheTruthGarv*redhandedbandit
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Not ya average HOODSTA!! ON THE DARKSIDE WITH THE CHETEPosts: 1,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niccas are crazy on hear... Why do niccas got be Stan's ? Because they have opinions about a good beef! Niccas emotional as hell. Get ya tampons out
    vageneral08yeah i rap so don't birdcallaveliH-Rap 180wizv.2redhandedbandit
  • a_lista_list Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who Ever Said Beans Won Must Be A Roc-A-Stan

not a roc stan, dblock>>>>>state property, but beans won that shyt