? For the fellas ladies comment too

Replies

• 2 things Ive learned

You can switch up every time you get close to bustin...and i mean at the moment you feel it building switch positions and that will give you at least 15 more mins in it for every switch.

Or if you have to pee just hold it. YOU WILL NOT BUST if you have to pee even a little bit. Just drill the pussy to your hearts content.

That's a gem right there. Shit works. But after you bust, it's hard as fuck to piss.

either that or the piss stream be all fucked up, shit going in all sorts of directions

shit be the worst gotta clean the toilet and shit
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020
    57546 positions in 10 minutes = woat

Get it together guys.

woman.

nobody said that. when you get close. you change up. not every 10 seconds. but if you getting close every 10 seconds thats a different problem i guess
  • 57546 positions in 10 minutes = woat

Get it together guys.

Na. It's more like change positions every 5-10 minutes.
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020
    Switch positions alot. Or pull out and tell her to give you head every couple minutes.

u dont mess with black women do you?

smh...you dont tell/ask...you do it. put it in her mouth

be a man....

and you dont get a lot of pussy do you?

wish it was that simple with black girls though dont get me wrong

im married bruh. to a black woman.

no problems over here with the wife..

again: you dont ask.

aite ur married salute then u must get all the head you want

but hell yea i ask of course but i dont be messin round with them types all my girls the quiet prude type so its kinda hard at first

plus i like turnin them kinda females out

the thing ive found. is if a woman is comfortable with you she'll be down for almost anything.
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 10,212
    frostyicy wrote: »
    If you ain't bawse enough to be in pussy without nuttin early then you don't need to be in no pussy.

Best advice I can give.

word!!! niggas think sex is a playstation game? lol his girl would be turned out fuckin with me!!!

• Switch positions alot. Or pull out and tell her to give you head every couple minutes.

be a man....

but hell yea i ask of course but i dont be messin round with them types all my girls the quiet prude type so its kinda hard at first

the thing ive found. is if a woman is comfortable with you she'll be down for almost anything.

ay u got a point on that

so u mean more liquor??
  • frostyicy wrote: »
    If you ain't bawse enough to be in pussy without nuttin early then you don't need to be in no pussy.

Best advice I can give.

If you say you never was in some pussy and busted quick, your lying. Shit happens. That first nut is unpredictable.
  • ScumbagSwagScumbagSwag Posts: 4,472
    Switch positions alot. Or pull out and tell her to give you head every couple minutes.

be a man....

ay u got a point on that

so u mean more liquor??

nah b, a chick being comfortable with you cause of liquor and a chick just being comfortable with you is 2 different things
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Posts: 18,997

Best advice I can give.

If you say you never was in some pussy and busted quick, your lying. Shit happens. That first nut is unpredictable.

Co sign. i just tell her to wait a sec, or i get it hard again. Fuck her opinion.

Best advice I can give.

Not being an ass or arrogant

But on the real...I fucked this chick 5 separate times when I first started fucking

I didn't bust until the fifth...
  • I hate when people say they fuck and can't bust. foh with that. You're lying cuzin. Unless you was on some wet, or some medicine that prevents you from busting.
  • Sometimes it takes a woman a minute to fully appreciate a position, and sometimes a man will switch up juuust about the time it starts feeling good enough to cum..just be mindful of that.

You need to fly out to Delaware. We can test my changing positions every few minutes theory. Then you can make a thread about it. I no your thirsty for a diamond thread.
  • pennyda1pennyda1 Posts: 652
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

wet towel lifts are essential....

^^^^^????????
  • Don't sleep on Delaware. We get it in out here.
  • Breathe. Slow down. If she's on top, grab her hips and kinda dictate her speed a lil. If she ask, let her know you wanna make things last.
  • Switch positions alot. Or pull out and tell her to give you head every couple minutes.

be a man....

ay u got a point on that

so u mean more liquor??

nah b, a chick being comfortable with you cause of liquor and a chick just being comfortable with you is 2 different things

i know but i was tryna take the quick route
    I hate when people say they fuck and can't bust. foh with that. You're lying cuzin. Unless you was on some wet, or some medicine that prevents you from busting.

lol...hating is not a good look for you yo. I lie not. The only thing that prevented me from busting early was my own mentals. If you in pussy, happy than a maphuka that you in pussy, you going to bust early. Period. If you in pussy with a different mindset, you can go longer.

Trust me pimp, its possible. I'm a student of the A plus fuck game

pennyda1 wrote: »

^^^^^????????

take a washcloth...wet it...ring it out...then place it on your dick and lift it several times, every other day. This strengthens your muscle that is involved with you nutting. The stronger you get it, the more you can control when you cum and how much.
  • KingSimbaKingSimba Posts: 3,025
    I hate when people say they fuck and can't bust. foh with that. You're lying cuzin. Unless you was on some wet, or some medicine that prevents you from busting.

lol...hating is not a good look for you yo. I lie not. The only thing that prevented me from busting early was my own mentals. If you in pussy, happy than a maphuka that you in pussy, you going to bust early. Period. If you in pussy with a different mindset, you can go longer.

^^^^^????????

take a washcloth...wet it...ring it out...then place it on your dick and lift it several times, every other day. This strengthens your muscle that is involved with you nutting. The stronger you get it, the more you can control when you cum and how much.

Wouldn't you have to be aroused (nh) to do this?

vboy513 wrote: »

^^^^^????????

lol, c'mon yo, why you even asked the question? It speaks for itself
  • KingSimbaKingSimba Posts: 3,025

^^^^^????????

Hahah my bad bruh I just had to make sure. I aint wanna be that dumb nigga lifting my boy (nh) with a wet rag and shit

• damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 12,831
    i love missionary.... loves when she rides... hates hittin it from the back...

when i feel like im bout 2 buss i slow down, pull out 2 switch positions or start thinkin bout somthing else..
  • frostyicyfrostyicy Posts: 2,146

Best advice I can give.

word!!! niggas think sex is a playstation game? lol his girl would be turned out fuckin with me!!!

Co fuckin sign bruh and then people vvvvvvvvvvv wanna doubt and shit.

Best advice I can give.

I have no reason to lie on the IC my dude. I honestly don't see how people be bustin quick. Yall niggas be to happy go lucky to be gettin some pussy that's the problem.

Calm yall horny asses down and take ya time in the pussy.
    edited May 2012

^^^^^????????

Hahah my bad bruh I just had to make sure. I aint wanna be that dumb nigga lifting my boy (nh) with a wet rag and shit

lol!!!! its all g my dude
  • ScumbagSwagScumbagSwag Posts: 4,472
    edited May 2012

^^^^^????????

5yvj8o.gif
    that gif was never more approriate
  • deadeyedeadeye Posts: 8,144

Yall niggas be to happy go lucky to be gettin some pussy that's the problem.

19168.gif