You Ever Caught Somebody Cheating (Caught Her With A D*** In Her Mouth)

Replies

• kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 10,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pig racing!? I'm done son..

• kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 10,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ms.jones wrote: »
    My best friend and I saw her husband fucking a chick in the ass...no rubber. *SMH SMH SMH*

GODAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL oh man now I know human beings are animals, we're no better
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 8,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cosign connexx post... thats the biggest fail right there...u lost for goin on dates to pig chasing events and kissing a broad who u were jus fucking
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,439 Regulator

i caught my first boyfriend cheating. and it was with a chick i hated. she and i baby-sat for the same family. i had left a textbook there the day before, and went over to pick it up. when i get there the kids let me in and were like "krystal's watching us, and you're boyfriend is here." so i go in the room they were in and while they weren't having sex yet, they were about to.

i just ran out of there crying. we broke up shortly after that. the cheating was bad, but i was even more pissed cuz of who it was
    B_AItsKatBitchesa.mannTopps
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 8,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wish a chick wud run out crying...so i cud get back to doin wtf i was doin...chicks i mess w wud try n kill me
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Caught my step-dad cheating on my mom and I ended their marriage.

Wow..details!

My mom was out of state (CA) and was in NM for her fathers funeral. My step-father was the only one who stayed behind. I woke up in the morning and he was cleaning like a mad man, especially the bed room. I thought it was fishy, because he's usually a slobby lazy ass. So he has to pick her up from the airport soon and goes to shower, leaving his phone behind. I get on it, with his permission, and start playing some games on it and as I'm playing there's messages like crazy from some woman. I kept ignoring them then decided to read them, it was an old friend of my moms and she was praising her tits and pussy like it was godly. She was sending pics and asking if he enjoyed it, was the pussy good, was the tits better than his wifes etc... So I'm like oh shit! So she gets home and he's all lovey dovey and shit, and he's never like that, so I later tell her in private and she confronts him and he denies denies denies like crazy. So she says she read the messages and that eventually ended the marriage within a month or two.

Your a player hater
    HyenaKillakingblaze84
  • B_AB_A made her cum till she passed out Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i caught my first boyfriend cheating. and it was with a chick i hated. she and i baby-sat for the same family. i had left a textbook there the day before, and went over to pick it up. when i get there the kids let me in and were like "krystal's watching us, and you're boyfriend is here." so i go in the room they were in and while they weren't having sex yet, they were about to.

i just ran out of there crying. we broke up shortly after that. the cheating was bad, but i was even more pissed cuz of who it was

I dont know why thats funny to me.
    a.mannTriple B'sAmotekun
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 3,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TS i hope you atleast boned the sister. she musta let you know for some reason or that's a lawse you took
  • Loo.LooLoo.Loo Posts: 682
    Kai's story sound like some Sweet Valley High/ Degrassi shit.
    deadeye-Vincenzo-tru_m.a.c
  • Tru_HittaTru_Hitta Posts: 615
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    TS i hope you atleast boned the sister. she musta let you know for some reason or that's a lawse you took

na but i fucked they cousin she was better looking than them anyway
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loo.Loo wrote: »

it's perfect
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gooner wrote: »
    cosign connexx post... thats the biggest fail right there...u lost for goin on dates to pig chasing events and kissing a broad who u were jus fucking

& c/s connexx too. I wonder how many times the t/s kissed shawty...oblivious to the fact that she had another nigga dick in her mouth an hour earlier?
    a.mann wrote: »
    Loo.Loo wrote: »

it's perfect

lol, even in stories about me getting cheated on i'm perfect, y'all kill me

@kat, i should've, but i'd just had my heart broken and wasn't thinking straight. it was sorta a blessing in disguise cuz it's what prompted me to really leave him alone; he was headed for trouble anyway
    -Vincenzo-
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have stayed and watched.

1574869_o.gif
    a.mann
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deadeye......i cant even see the pic smh...what is it
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 12,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    @deadeye......i cant even see the pic smh...what is it

An oldhead nigga with 2 young chicks by his side.

He's got the "You Mad" expression on his face.

• deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 12,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kat, i should've, but i'd just had my heart broken and wasn't thinking straight. it was sorta a blessing in disguise cuz it's what prompted me to really leave him alone; he was headed for trouble anyway

Is this the same gentleman who's on the run right now?

• HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao....hell yeah im mad
    deadeye wrote: »

yes

hangs head in shame

#:-S, i dodge a bullet there tho

I dont know why thats funny to me.

believe me it's funny. not funny then, but i can laugh about it now
    lmao....hell yeah im mad

Sanford_Son_Laughing.gif

*Lamont Sanford laughing in case you can't see it*

deadeye wrote: »

yes

#:-S, i dodge a bullet there tho

Definitely a blessing in disguise.

How long has dude been on the run?

ha ha.....thats cold cuz i can see that one.....i wonder what the difference is or what my settings are....i see everything @ home
    ha ha.....thats cold cuz i can see that one.....i wonder what the difference is or what my settings are....i see everything @ home

It's a lot of shit you can't do or see when posting from your phone.

'Heard a couple people say you can't give reactions on the phone.

Probably a lot more stuff too.

nah im @ work.....my shit got XP up here......i got 7 at home....thats the only difference i know off top