WAVE OF BLACK MOBS BRUTALIZING WHITES - Dozens of vicious assaults since Trayvon Martin slaying

Replies

• deadeyedeadeye Posts: 9,334
    I don't see anything to indicate that these unfortunate incidents were racially motivated.

• heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    Just as I thought - most within this site do exactly as I expected. Yeah! if you can't stand-up for something you'll fall for anything - stay focused if you can. So black people believe it's ok to maim and kill innocent people - yeah two wrongs make everything OK...as long as it's whitey that dies - Eric Holder won't ever prosecute black people for hate crimes & his boss won't fire him.....SO! how is this picture NOT FUCKED-UP....OH pardon me I forgot paybacks are retroactive right....well hopefully not for much longer.
  • BoldChildBoldChild Posts: 9,101
    heyslick wrote: »
    These attacks will NEVER been taken seriously until more whites are killed or maimed....I just DON'T understand that kind of mindset....& it's getting worse by the day,then folks wonder why some non-blacks are so fearful of black people in general. I've NEVER seen ONE person within this site....SAY THIS ISN'T RIGHT! What's wrong with some of you...haven't you got the courage to take a firm stance against violence....or is it cool when the victims are white?

look two post up above this one.
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 8,398
    edited May 2012
    Just as I thought - most within this site do exactly as I expected. Yeah! if you can't stand-up for something you'll fall for anything - stay focused if you can. So black people believe it's ok to maim and kill innocent people - yeah two wrongs make everything OK...as long as it's whitey that dies - Eric Holder won't ever prosecute black people for hate crimes & his boss won't fire him.....SO! how is this picture NOT FUCKED-UP....OH pardon me I forgot paybacks are retroactive right....well hopefully not for much longer.
    Yo SMACK!!! who is this nigga?

• Mr.Audigier216Mr.Audigier216 Posts: 4,907
    Leave it to the media to put together a bunch of non-related incidents and put its spin on it to make it look like black people are "uprising"...DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE people. SHIT like this could've been done before the Trayvon SHIT. Just like it could've been done in the favor of Muslims after 9/11, or it could've been done for decades in the favor of blacks. But of course, we all know why that didn't happen, or do you??
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 11,311
    Kat the goons coming for yo white ass. Take shelter huzzie
  • heyslick wrote: »

Shut the fuck up asshole, GTFOH
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 16,469
    edited May 2012
    how exactly did you find this site heyslick?

Right Wing conservative blogs, plandering racely tainted bullshit to their idoitic minions

they know exactly how these people think and feel
    and they know they will run with anything denouncing blacks (specially Obama) regardless of how outragous it is
  • Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Whites been getting robbed and murked loooong before Trayvon came into existence. I call bullshit /:)

• KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011
    I thought it was common knowledge that blacks victimize whites at any and all opportunities

The trayvon martin case just gives them niggas a reason to do what they would be doing anyway
    how exactly did you find this site heyslick?

By accident & I never realized how much black people truly hate on white people - how's one to judge people if they don't personally know them,other than ones content...how should I judge you? or should I just assume your content isn't real & in the real world...you're this really nice loving person who wouldn't harm anyone? Our corrupt fucking government & these so-called leaders won't prosecute blacks for hate crimes...and the President won't fire him for dereliction of duty....so you tell me WTF? is going on. This Martin case is really getting nasty - & innocent whites are being victimized everyday..on this premise; its payback time....but the majority within won't take a stance...so really what the fuck are you all about? justice or payback?

• ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 15,131
    Them 4 old niggas I dont think had nothing to do with thee trayvon shit.

But that young nigga who videotaped his friend and put it on YouTube is a dumb muthafucka.

They wrong for what they did but the nigga with the camera should get his ass stomped out. If I was his boys this nigga would he on the list as enemy number 1 for getting a nigga in trouble.

FB, Twitter, and YouTube is turning into the GOAT investigating tool.
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011
    Them 4 old niggas I dont think had nothing to do with thee trayvon shit.

But that young nigga who videotaped his friend and put it on YouTube is a dumb muthafucka.

They wrong for what they did but the nigga with the camera should get his ass stomped out. If I was his boys this nigga would he on the list as enemy number 1 for getting a nigga in trouble.

FB, Twitter, and YouTube is turning into the GOAT investigating tool.

LOL niggas out here putting they whole criminal history in one place. Police dont even have to work anymore, just find a nigga's page and he'll tell you everything he did
    @ heyslick

Don't catch feelings when i say this (although it is inevitable you will), but you sir had a deep rooted resentment and pre-conceived notion about black people in its entirely before this Trayvon Martin thing. This "feeling" that you have so decided to let manifest on a majority based black internet forum probably only previously was voiced in the privacy of your own home or amongst peers who also share the same feeling but ware too afraid to voice in a public setting for fear of being mobbed by a group of black men. The website only further lead you to believe that what you and your friends "opinion" on such things were not only correct but shared by many people across the country and so must certainly be right. I as a black man don't not hate white people, nor wish ill will on ANY race or human being for that matter, as a matter of fact I pity you, your ancestors, and your descendants...because if your are any indication of the future, your children will be the same way. SMH...with that said, I hope you suffer the ultimate SLAP in the face and your daughter marries and gives birth to a black man

Ok so you got me pegged - I rather have someone be straight up with me than have them playing both sides. If a black man can be honest and forthright I can handle that and deal with him. I'm great a reading between the lines...and you sir hate more than your even willing to admit...so hate on and I'll continue to judge most within this site by there content and hope I survive. You haven't got the courage to see what I've said within each and every comment I've made...SOME MANY ALOT ETC. I used to believe otherwise and don't have much trust in this new breed of black folks....who play both sides and play that double standard game as if it's a badge of courage.

What exactly is there to hate, it doesn't matter if the victim is white, black, Asian, etc. wrong is wrong. But I'm also not nieve to the fact puts its spin on EVERYTHING, and this website is no different. As I stated before there were plenty hate crimes against Muslims as a result of 9/11, there was no website dedicated to showing that. There have been hate crimes and racial incidents where blacks have been the victims, there's no website pointing out EACH incident that happened. The fact of the matter is, you chose to let what you obviously already been feeling be manipulated and increased by an internet website. I personally only been to 1 school in my life where blacks were the
    majority. I've always had white friends, still do, so there is no hate from me against any certain group of people, I do hate certain activities n feelings that EVERY race is guilty of portraying. The Trayvon Martin incident did not enrage me because a white man was getting away with killing an unarmed black MALE (again), because me growing up conscience of society has taught me its not the first or last time this will occur. What enraged me was two things 1.the simple fact that a MAN decided to shoot an aunarmed TEEN, and wasn't immediately arrested, and 2. that it took THIS incent for the country to band together over this type of injustice. Now you on the otherhand, as i stated before, have done exactly what a racist does (when i say racist I mean those of ALL colors), generalize that a certain action or distinction, is true for the masses

I think you covered it all - I really do despise know it all types, so take this favorite quote of mine & learn something You'll be a better person in the end,maybe even grow up?

"The Only things worth learning are the things you learn after you know it all"

- Harry S Truman -
    What exactly is there to hate, it doesn't matter if the victim is white, black, Asian, etc. wrong is wrong. But I'm also not nieve to the fact puts its spin on EVERYTHING, and this website is no different. As I stated before there were plenty hate crimes against Muslims as a result of 9/11, there was no website dedicated to showing that. There have been hate crimes and racial incidents where blacks have been the victims, there's no website pointing out EACH incident that happened. The fact of the matter is, you chose to let what you obviously already been feeling be manipulated and increased by an internet website. I personally only been to 1 school in my life where blacks were the
    majority. I've always had white friends, still do, so there is no hate from me against any certain group of people, I do hate certain activities n feelings that EVERY race is guilty of portraying. The Trayvon Martin incident did not enrage me because a white man was getting away with killing an unarmed black MALE (again), because me growing up conscience of society has taught me its not the first or last time this will occur. What enraged me was two things 1.the simple fact that a MAN decided to shoot an aunarmed TEEN, and wasn't immediately arrested, and 2. that it took THIS incent for the country to band together over this type of injustice. Now you on the otherhand, as i stated before, have done exactly what a racist does (when i say racist I mean those of ALL colors), generalize that a certain action or distinction, is true for the masses

I think you covered it all - I really do despise know it all types, so take this favorite quote of mine & learn something You'll be a better person in the end,maybe even grow up?

"The Only things worth learning are the things you learn after you know it all"

- Harry S Truman -

Never claimed to know it all, but with age and experience comes wisdom, and reading a biased website and forming an opinion based on that websites opinion instead of following what i KNOW and have seen personally isn't covering the experience part of the equation to achieve wisdom

Good day sir
    heyslick tapped out

Oh goodee goodee another know it all - my forth grade teacher once said this to me: it takes a BIGGER man to walk-away from a fight than it does to start one. BTW he's afraid of me and I'm glad of it SO WTF? is that malarkey 'bout?

Please don't tell me this an alias trying to argue this point.....id be terribly disappointed