WAVE OF BLACK MOBS BRUTALIZING WHITES - Dozens of vicious assaults since Trayvon Martin slaying

Replies

• KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bull6599 wrote: »
    I remember both of my grandfathers (God rest their souls) telling me stories about how they saw their fathers lynched as a child & I'm supposed to feel bad cuz a few Caucasians got their asses whooped...0 fucks are given! At least someone was arrested. Neither of my great grandfathers got any justice. Fuck them & the lumps they caught.
    ^^^^This some real ass shit right here
    5th Letter
  • The DouceThe Douce Posts: 1,670
    Soul Clapa wrote: »
    Blaccs continue to show the world how stupid and emotional they are

Raccing up assaults and hate crimes is definitely the way to get your point across

ether

• TheBadOneTheBadOne Posts: 155
    A lot of crimes are blamed on Trayvon when in reality, it had nothing to do with him. Like the case in Alabama. They said that 20 black people attacked a white man over Trayvon. Then it was learned that the white man was the neighborhood jerk and had chased a kid with a knife earlier.

The case in Norfolk is weird because most people in the area know not to leave their cars in that part of Norfolk.
    VIBEidoitforhiphop10
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 34,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ the media...every time a white man gets his ass whooped by a brotha its gonna be a "revenge beating" honkies tryna start a race war
    Black_ExcellenceVIBETrillfateidoitforhiphop10
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 34,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ChromaStonedChromaStoned Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    white ppl bullshit- or media psyops to garner covert sympathy for white ppl
    AmotekunBlack_Excellenceidoitforhiphop10
  • Black_ExcellenceBlack_Excellence What Up Tho! Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Them muthafuckas on fox news was heated...one white bitch asked where is the outrage.smh....foh
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. 2010..2012..2014 ..#1GIANTSFAN .. That Dusty Ass Is Grass KC Posts: 9,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Posts: 8,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Zimmerman says he considers himself Hispanic.

Fail for those dumbasses.

I hear u, but he told the police he was White, hence all the outrage against Whites in some places right now. It's not right I agree, but I saw this coming. The history of White people in this country is very evil, and payback was bound to occur, right or wrong.
    VIBEidoitforhiphop10
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why won't they do that shit to Zimmerman? Sorry dawg, but they all are some dumbass niggas. They're no different than he is.

I've never seen Zimmerman in my city but if I do identify him I guarantee you I will rock off on his ass right there

But 9 times outta 10 I'm never going to see Zimmerman walkin round Walmart. Soooo... gotta resort to making examples
    VIBEkingblaze84
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soul Clapa wrote: »
    Blaccs continue to show the world how stupid and emotional they are

Raccing up assaults and hate crimes is definitely the way to get your point across
    Reverse psychology will not save your pale ass from an asswhoopin.
    VIBEkingblaze84
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn where was all these stop the Violence white people at when Trayvon got killed?

And who the fuck donated 200k to him?

See how ya'll are, one of yours, fully grown man gets his ass kicked and ya'll cry

But where was all the sympathy when our kid Trayvon got killed in cold blood, not beat up, but killed.

Fuck ya'll, you reap what you sow
    VIBE5th Letter
  • TruerapTruerap Posts: 2,353
    MLK WOULD LOOK DOWN ON YOU FOOLS.

BUT MOST OF YOU ARE OLD AND WHILE DIE OUT SOON SO EVERYTHING COOL............
    VIBEkingblaze84idoitforhiphop10
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 37,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The DouceThe Douce Posts: 1,670
    where are you when blacks kill blacks everyday in pointless drug and gang related violence. You only give a fuck because a white man did it. And he's hispanic. Idiocy.
    VIBE5th Letter
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 7,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beating up random White people and then snitching on yourself on Tiwtter to get justice...

...smh
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Mobile, Agile, Hostile Posts: 46,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    241jm2r.gif

qxksqo.gif

Lmao you this is a classic i remember this shit from years a.

Breathe baby breathe!
  • FlightKingFlightKing Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heyslick wrote: »
    how exactly did you find this site heyslick?

By accident & I never realized how much black people truly hate on white people - how's one to judge people if they don't personally know them,other than ones content...how should I judge you? or should I just assume your content isn't real & in the real world...you're this really nice loving person who wouldn't harm anyone? Our corrupt fucking government & these so-called leaders won't prosecute blacks for hate crimes...and the President won't fire him for dereliction of duty....so you tell me WTF? is going on. This Martin case is really getting nasty - & innocent whites are being victimized everyday..on this premise; its payback time....but the majority within won't take a stance...so really what the fuck are you all about? justice or payback?

I care, Slick.
    I'm about justice for all people, not just black people.
    Let's fight for justice together, as co-people.

We can start in Texas.
    5th Letter
  • apocalypticaapocalyptica Posts: 225
    edited May 2012
    According to statistics, blacks brutalize whites almost daily. On the other side of the coin, whites statistically rarely brutalize blacks. White on black crime is comparatively microscopic compared to the other way around.

This case is such a joke that Blacks want to blame white people SOOOOOOO BAD for this crime that they don't even care this guy is as Mexican as tamales.

2005-photo-of-Zimmerman-300x375.jpg

Blacks are so convinced they're being hunted by whites that they don't even pay attention to the facts that say that whites should vastly be more afraid of Blacks. Empirically speaking, and I'm sure blacks on this board can attest to this fact, there is more fear associated with running into your typical black thug on the street than a couple of white boys on the street. Jesse Jackson even said this.

Zimmerman just decided he wasn't going to be another victim before he allowed innocent "No_limit_nigga" Trayvon smear his brains on the concrete. Lil Trayvon got what he deserved.

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=26368
    In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man.

The Department of Justice and other agencies of the US government report interracial crime statistics in the most politically correct way possible which hides the true extent of interracial crime in America. When reporting crime data they normally report numbers of crimes grouped by race instead of actual rates and leave the interracial component out altogether.

Using statistics from the US Department of Justice and the US Census Bureau I have calculated actual rates of violent interracial crimes.

Blacks are 31.07 times more likely to commit a violent crime against Whites than vice versa.

Blacks are 119.64 times more likely to commit a robbery against Whites than vice versa.

Blacks are >17,353 times more likely to commit a rape/sexual assault against Whites than vice versa.

No this is not a typo.

1 in 77 Whites is a victim of violent black on White crime every year.

Given the average life expectancy this means you have a 63.9 % chance of being a victim of violent black on White crime during your lifetime.

These are the statistics the government does not want you to know about.

Ratios of violent black on White crimes

Crimes of violence 31.07
    Completed violence 38.12
    Attempted/threatened violence 27.39
    Rape/Sexual assault >17,353***
    Robbery 119.64
    Robbery - Completed/property taken >30,834***
    Robbery - With injury >12,803***
    Robbery - Without injury >17,997***
    Robbery - Attempted to take property 42.37
    Robbery - Attempted to take property - With injury 16.09
    Robbery - Attempted to take property - Without injury >10,595***
    Assault 24.28
    Assault - Aggravated 10.79
    Assault - Simple 33.19

*** indicates less than 10 cases per year of White on black crime
    *** estimate of 10 cases was used for the purposes of calculation

Data Sources

US Census Bureau - 2006 Population Estimates

Total 299,398,485 (100.00 %)
    White 198,176,991 (66.19 %)
    Black 37,051,483 (12.38 %)

US Department of Justice - 2006 Statistical Tables

Criminal Victimization in the United States Statistical Table 42 which shows "Percent distribution of single-offender victimizations, based on race of victims, by type of crime and perceived race of offender"

Table 42. Personal crimes of violence pdf version http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf...ent/cv0642.pdf

Table 42. Personal crimes of violence excel version http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/she...006/cv0642.csv
    KingJamalThe DouceVIBEkingblaze84idoitforhiphop10
  • apocalypticaapocalyptica Posts: 225
    edited May 2012
    VIBE wrote: »
    Zimmerman says he considers himself Hispanic.

Fail for those dumbasses.

I hear u, but he told the police he was White, hence all the outrage against Whites in some places right now. It's not right I agree, but I saw this coming. The history of White people in this country is very evil, and payback was bound to occur, right or wrong.

Most of these thugs are not intelligent enough to feel they getting payback. They're not intelligent enough to have political or social motivations. They just get pleasure out of being roaming bands of idiots. Stop acting like they are roaming the streets thinking "There is a white man. I've been so oppressed and disenfranchised that I have to dole out punishment to this gentlemen for what his forefathers did to me." LMAO. That type of think is outside of their intellectual range.

Most likely they're thinking

"GET THAT WHITE BOY. GET HIS WALLET NIGGA!! TAKE THAT NIGGA'S SHOES!"

They most likely have the most base of motivations. You may hate me but we both know that these thugs are some of the most intellectually and morally bankrupt people around. I know its politically inconvenient for "your side" to acknowledge but let me tell you: White people are not the only people who see this. I've met plenty of Asians, Indians, Hispanics, and other ethnicities who see this same behavior in blacks and have the same thoughts as those supposedly racist white guys. While historically white dominated this thinking, as America becomes more diverse, the hatred for your average black thug is crossing all racial boundaries.

Black People: Get your fucking house in order and people won't have anything to say about it.
    KingJamalThe DouceVIBE
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 24,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Perfect wrote: »
    Why won't they do that shit to Zimmerman? Sorry dawg, but they all are some dumbass niggas. They're no different than he is.

I've never seen Zimmerman in my city but if I do identify him I guarantee you I will rock off on his ass right there

But 9 times outta 10 I'm never going to see Zimmerman walkin round Walmart. Soooo... gotta resort to making examples

Well make an example out of a KKK member. Fucking with innocent ppl is hoe shit. White ppl's ancestors hung niggaz but they didn't. Somebody in your family robbed ppl or sold dope. It's not your fault. Like I said, we're no better than they are if we do some shit like that. Well, that's how I was raised. You leave the "neutral" ppl alone. It's plenty of openly racist ppl you can go fuck up. Leave the punk ass white boys alone that have done nothing to you. That's some coward shit.
    bull6599VIBEScumbagSwagidoitforhiphop10
  • ScumbagSwagScumbagSwag Posts: 4,473
    Perfect wrote: »

Well make an example out of a KKK member. Fucking with innocent ppl is hoe shit. White ppl's ancestors hung niggaz but they didn't. Somebody in your family robbed ppl or sold dope. It's not your fault. Like I said, we're no better than they are if we do some shit like that. Well, that's how I was raised. You leave the "neutral" ppl alone. It's plenty of openly racist ppl you can go fuck up. Leave the punk ass white boys alone that have done nothing to you. That's some coward shit.

co-fucking sign, i hate rascists. There are evil folks in all colors as there are decent folks in all colors
    VIBEidoitforhiphop10
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to statistics, blacks brutalize whites almost daily. On the other side of the coin, whites statistically rarely brutalize blacks. White on black crime is comparatively microscopic compared to the other way around.

This case is such a joke that Blacks want to blame white people SOOOOOOO BAD for this crime that they don't even care this guy is as Mexican as tamales.

2005-photo-of-Zimmerman-300x375.jpg

Blacks are so convinced they're being hunted by whites that they don't even pay attention to the facts that say that whites should vastly be more afraid of Blacks. Empirically speaking, and I'm sure blacks on this board can attest to this fact, there is more fear associated with running into your typical black thug on the street than a couple of white boys on the street. Jesse Jackson even said this.

Zimmerman just decided he wasn't going to be another victim before he allowed innocent "No_limit_nigga" Trayvon smear his brains on the concrete. Lil Trayvon got what he deserved.

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=26368
    In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man.

The Department of Justice and other agencies of the US government report interracial crime statistics in the most politically correct way possible which hides the true extent of interracial crime in America. When reporting crime data they normally report numbers of crimes grouped by race instead of actual rates and leave the interracial component out altogether.

Using statistics from the US Department of Justice and the US Census Bureau I have calculated actual rates of violent interracial crimes.

Blacks are 31.07 times more likely to commit a violent crime against Whites than vice versa.

Blacks are 119.64 times more likely to commit a robbery against Whites than vice versa.

Blacks are >17,353 times more likely to commit a rape/sexual assault against Whites than vice versa.

No this is not a typo.

1 in 77 Whites is a victim of violent black on White crime every year.

Given the average life expectancy this means you have a 63.9 % chance of being a victim of violent black on White crime during your lifetime.

These are the statistics the government does not want you to know about.

Ratios of violent black on White crimes

Crimes of violence 31.07
    Completed violence 38.12
    Attempted/threatened violence 27.39
    Rape/Sexual assault >17,353***
    Robbery 119.64
    Robbery - Completed/property taken >30,834***
    Robbery - With injury >12,803***
    Robbery - Without injury >17,997***
    Robbery - Attempted to take property 42.37
    Robbery - Attempted to take property - With injury 16.09
    Robbery - Attempted to take property - Without injury >10,595***
    Assault 24.28
    Assault - Aggravated 10.79
    Assault - Simple 33.19

*** indicates less than 10 cases per year of White on black crime
    *** estimate of 10 cases was used for the purposes of calculation

Data Sources

US Census Bureau - 2006 Population Estimates

Total 299,398,485 (100.00 %)
    White 198,176,991 (66.19 %)
    Black 37,051,483 (12.38 %)

US Department of Justice - 2006 Statistical Tables

Criminal Victimization in the United States Statistical Table 42 which shows "Percent distribution of single-offender victimizations, based on race of victims, by type of crime and perceived race of offender"

Table 42. Personal crimes of violence pdf version http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf...ent/cv0642.pdf

Table 42. Personal crimes of violence excel version http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/she...006/cv0642.csv

Now let's see some police brutality statistics.
    numbaz...80's babyapocalypticaidoitforhiphop10Amotekun