Idiots are still trying to ban same-sex marriage?

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 39,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So some homosexuals that can't create offspring are bad? Wouldn't it seem natural so that there's no over population? Seems nature can keep itself in check some how; natural disasters, disease, etc...
    SixSickSinsOsirus_Jenkinsdamnkp
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,352 Regulator
    fiat_money wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    what do americans that oppose same sex marriage think will happen if it's made legal? seriously, do they think letting gays marry is gonna turn straight people gay or something?

it's not about your personal beliefs, it's about impeding on someone else's life/free will with your beliefs. i believe it's wrong to drink alcohol, doesn't mean i can force my personal belief onto others. your values are for you, follow them yourself and don't worry about what someone else chooses to do with theirs, especially since it doesn't affect you in any way.
    Because it will "destroy the institution of marriage".

Whatever that means.

this is simple. if there is really a separation of church and state, then, you can't bring in religious dogma to argue for/against a secular law. now if gay people were saying they wanna get married in a church and christians had a problem with that, then i can understand. i don't get when they oppose even letting these people get married in the eyes of the law, so they can enjoy all the benefits of a secular marriage that straight people enjoy

so the only thing this is about is christians trying to push their way of life/religion on other people who don't want it. and if i'm not mistaken, isn't that why americans left england to begin with?
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Marriage is supposedly this sacred bond that god created w man and woman, this was symbolic between Adam and Eve in the creation story.

It wasn't for "Adam and Steve".

So it destroys what god had intended it to be.

That's one creation story there are several. So let's take religion out of it for a second.

Even the Greeks and Romans the masters of faggotry realized how idiotic it would be to marry each other. It wouldn't produce anything. These faggots hated women on every level. Which is why that HOH movement might become suspect in a few.

Marriage is nothing but a business contract, forget all the fables and ideologies about love and blah blah blah. Marriage is a means to secure wealth and power. Children = wealth.

Gay marriage can't produce children therefore is merely a symbolic gesture to impress upon the rest of society that homosexuality is behavior on equal footing with heterosexuality. Whatever with that shit.

SixSickSinsBully_Pulpitsoul rattlerNothingButTheTruth
    Marriage is nothing but a piece of paper and two rings, marriage only exists because of religion. Personally, I don't believe marriage should exist at all. One reason is because no one takes it serious and a lot of problems come with marriage/divorce. Marriage IMO is/was simply a commitment of love, not rings and papers.

Since it does exist though, homosexuals should share the same freedom. Homosexuality doesn't threaten nature.

Anyone can look at animal life and see how natural same-sex sex is. Almost all animals are involved in gay sex, if it wasn't natural and just a choice why do animals do it?

Already Home_17
    You're dumb man lol it's because animals cannot marry and they do not commit (with the exception for a few). Many animals fuck same sex animals. Look it up bruh.
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Factsmachine Posts: 5,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 13,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nh @ wanting homosexuals to produce more homosexuals
    VIBEOsirus_JenkinsSixSickSinspurpngoldTrillaaaaaa
    Soul Rattler has the dumbest comment so far
    Osirus_JenkinsDisciplined InSightSixSickSinspurpngoldsoul rattlerTrillaaaaaa
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imma be honest I don't like gay dudes flat out.The women don't bother me as much, because they stay in their lane.But, me not liking them doesn't give me the right to say they can't do shit.That shit will be legal in our lifetime no matter what ppl think
    edited May 2012
    loch121 wrote: »
    Imma be honest I don't like gay dudes flat out.The women don't bother me as much, because they stay in their lane.But, me not liking them doesn't give me the right to say they can't do shit.That shit will be legal in our lifetime no matter what ppl think

I don't like straight dudes either, I like females.

I personally don't have a problem with it, I don't care at all. As long as I'm not being hit on or anything like that. I don't care that they hold hands, it doesn't make me uncomfortable because I know they're free to do such shit and I'm comfortable with life.

People may not agree, people may hate it but they should be able to marry. What's preventing it all is god/religion. Can they stop them from marrying if gays made a gay god bible? I'm sure they'd riot.
    purpngold
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a commercial on TV the other day for some organization advocating that marriage should be between only man and woman.

I was like WTF. Random ass pointless commercial lol
  • Supreme_GentlemanSupreme_Gentleman #RapeCulture Posts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nh @ vibe losing sleep tonight over fags not being able to marry.
    Osirus_JenkinsSixSickSinsTrillfatepurpngold
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fiat_money wrote: »
    what do americans that oppose same sex marriage think will happen if it's made legal? seriously, do they think letting gays marry is gonna turn straight people gay or something?

it's not about your personal beliefs, it's about impeding on someone else's life/free will with your beliefs. i believe it's wrong to drink alcohol, doesn't mean i can force my personal belief onto others. your values are for you, follow them yourself and don't worry about what someone else chooses to do with theirs, especially since it doesn't affect you in any way.
    Because it will "destroy the institution of marriage".

Whatever that means.

this is simple. if there is really a separation of church and state, then, you can't bring in religious dogma to argue for/against a secular law. now if gay people were saying they wanna get married in a church and christians had a problem with that, then i can understand. i don't get when they oppose even letting these people get married in the eyes of the law, so they can enjoy all the benefits of a secular marriage that straight people enjoy

so the only thing this is about is christians trying to push their way of life/religion on other people who don't want it. and if i'm not mistaken, isn't that why americans left england to begin with?
    Yeh, but they've since flipped that.

Now "Religious freedom is important" means "Freedom for me to practice or impose my religion--without being affected by other's religions--is important.".

"Separation of church and state" doesn't really work since the masses/voters are still religious as fuck, so politicians must pander to them to get their votes.
    BoldChild
  • RahlowRahlow Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay tuned: the same that are pro gay marriage will have no choice but to be
    pro rights for incest marriage/relationships

pro-beastiality marriages/people openly fucking their favorite house pet (Obama gave rights for military cats to fuck animals just recently)

The list goes on & on... then we will see more bias from the pro gay supporters who claim people are biased against them.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,555 Regulator
    Homosexuals can't produce offspring so they are all bad. They have to go through a heterosexual process to succeed in this. Legalize marijuana dammit.

There's plenty of heterosexual folks who can't have kids...I agree with legalizing weed though
    People want weed legal because there's a bunch of low life pot heads who wanna "blaze it up", thing is, it'd be legal for medicinal use only. Bet your ass if it ever went legal global, the gov would run these medical shops selling it and the requirements would be strict.

Gay marriage would bring $, it cost to get married.
    purpngoldTrillfate
    Yes, you are a low life. It'd also "than" and not "then", see what weed does?
    purpngoldTrillfateOsirus_Jenkins
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I c/s. I will never understand why people worry about what others do behind closed doors.
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol

gave you goat for that gif. Shit has me ctfu.
    Bully_PulpitWill Munny
  • DreadsRIGHTDreadsRIGHT Posts: 300
    It is 100% wrong to not let them faggots get married..

Shit i dont see whats wrong about incest either. Let those inbreds breed themselves out of the gene pool imo.

Astroking you are right about the big wigs making money off of illegal drugs not just weed. Shit not getting here out of nowhere, and wherever its coming from they payin that luxury tax.
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The Pear Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Methinks Astronaut Kang doth protest too much
    Kai
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar Posts: 8,234 Regulator
    I knew I shouldn't have come in here.
    10xyrv7jpg.gif
    Osirus_JenkinspurpngoldStoneColdMikey
    lol@ all the homophobia in here
    Trillfatepurpngold