Idiots are still trying to ban same-sex marriage?

12467

Replies

  • Tru_HittaTru_Hitta Posts: 615
    really dc who someone fucks just dont be undercover abiut it if u gay or bi dont try and cover it up by datin someone you dont want to be with while fuckin someone else on the low just be real about it
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 14,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all they care is about the benefits... give them the benefits and call it a "civil union" instead of marriage... and have them only done by a judge... everybody wins.. they get they benefits... male and females still keep marriages..
    SixSickSins
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,315 Regulator
    People say "leave God out of it" like marriage didn't exist before religion...for all that then 2 people who don't believe in God marriage must not be valid either because they didn't do it under God...
    SixSickSinsChromaStonedVIBE
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    memphis10 wrote: »
    My whole thing is just don't let them get married in God's name. if they want to have a legal union that's on them. it really ain't my biz what the next person do str8 or gay. just don't come around.me wit the shit. like Chris rock said "let em get married ,they deserve to be miserable too"

    I don't think God needs people to determine what people can, and can't do in his name.

    Let him handle that shit.
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Yes, you are a low life. It'd also "than" and not "then", see what weed does?

    What it does is make me write that shit, fuck bad bitches, and be mutha fuckin G
    VIBE
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this pro gay marriage shit. You goofs can tell that story walking. You're not gonna convince a predominantly Black website to get down with a bunch of fags in any sort of fashion, at least not this generation. Check back in 20 years and the story may be different, iono. However all you're doing now is running your heads into brick walls .

    On a basic genetic and cultural level faggotry does not sit well with our Africaness, our Blackness. At the root that bullshit is some white man savagery, and although you have Blacks that succumb to it, nevertheless the majority of us when giving an honest opinion about it are n/h all day.
    -Vincenzo-Bully_Pulpitcount  remy
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,375
    blackrain wrote: »
    People say "leave God out of it" like marriage didn't exist before religion...for all that then 2 people who don't believe in God marriage must not be valid either because they didn't do it under God...

    for me it's not the same thing tbh
    All this pro gay marriage shit. You goofs can tell that story walking. You're not gonna convince a predominantly Black website to get down with a bunch of fags in any sort of fashion, at least not this generation. Check back in 20 years and the story may be different, iono. However all you're doing now is running your heads into brick walls .

    On a basic genetic and cultural level faggotry does not sit well with our Africaness, our Blackness. At the root that bullshit is some white man savagery, and although you have Blacks that succumb to it, nevertheless the majority of us when giving an honest opinion about it are n/h all day.

    100% truth and i hope we dont start buying into white propaganda even 20 years from now.
  • powerman 5000powerman 5000 Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i should probably care what gay people can do and can't do but the truth is, I just don't. if they're never able to marry, oh well and, if they are allowed to marry, that's cool too. It's their fight, not mine.
    SixSickSinscount  remy
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 38,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Equal rights for all, it's that simple. Keep religion out of the law.
    SixSickSins
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    VIBE wrote: »
    Equal rights for all, it's that simple. Keep religion out of the law.

    Has nothing to do with religion. The proposition of gay marriage is just ridiculous. Do it if you want to, after all europeans are descended from savages i'd expect nothing less, but don't get mad because everybody not drinkin the kool-aid.

    Kinda how it works with your kids and religion. You can't force a set of beliefs upon people o force them away. Everyone has a right to come to their own conclusion.

    *Cross thread ether*
    SixSickSinsTrillfatezombie
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 38,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol "cross thread ether"


    But what's holding up gay marriage then? You always see the religious ones in the news yappin' away about it's a sin and should stay that way. Why is there need to pass a bill if all are equal?
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    lol "cross thread ether"


    But what's holding up gay marriage then? You always see the religious ones in the news yappin' away about it's a sin and should stay that way. Why is there need to pass a bill if all are equal?

    The religious ones are hypocrites anyway. If they followed their own book, then they'd know that they aren't supposed to have any part in politics at all. Christianity in particular is a life of seclusion from worldly matters let the heathens do what they will essentially.
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    All this pro gay marriage shit. You goofs can tell that story walking. You're not gonna convince a predominantly Black website to get down with a bunch of fags in any sort of fashion, at least not this generation. Check back in 20 years and the story may be different, iono. However all you're doing now is running your heads into brick walls .

    On a basic genetic and cultural level faggotry does not sit well with our Africaness, our Blackness. At the root that bullshit is some white man savagery, and although you have Blacks that succumb to it, nevertheless the majority of us when giving an honest opinion about it are n/h all day.

    Africa is a huge continent with hundreds of tribes and diverse traditions and practices. Homosexuality is also ancient and universal. Some tribes have an issue with it. Some tribes don't. Amongst the Dagara people, they view gays as gatekeepers and have no problem with homosexuality. The Watusi have a reputation for bisexuality that happened before white people. It's also common among the Bajun tribes. Zande women also practiced sexual pleasure with each other. Again, this was before white people arrived in Africa. I don't see the big deal. Two people being gay has no effect on anyone else's life.

    And I bet all the tribes you listed as being down with faggotry get the side eye and scust face from the tribes that do. As I stated earlier homosexuality is some savage shit, it is baseless rutting. It's what you see beasts in the field do, but even these low level beasts of the field know that they have to mate with the opposite sex to fulfill biological requirements of sustaining the species.

    As you also pointed out, there are tribes who get down with it and tribes who don't, and I'm figuring that the ones who do are in the minority. Only leads me to believe that most Blacks in america are descended from tribes that viewed homosexuality in a negative light. I firmly believe that culture is passed on through the spirit which is why most Blacks intrinsically look at homosexuality with the side eye unless consciously making a decision not to.

    James Baldwin and Angela Davis are part of the Boule it comes as no surprise their endorsement of gay rights. Huey to me is from the generation that wanted to link arms with every other group and struggle. Can't link a black struggle with anyone else because our struggle diametrically is opposed to the benefits of all other peoples. The modern world is built on the subjugation and suppression of all things African.
    BoldChildzombieVIBE
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,375
    edited May 2012
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    All this pro gay marriage shit. You goofs can tell that story walking. You're not gonna convince a predominantly Black website to get down with a bunch of fags in any sort of fashion, at least not this generation. Check back in 20 years and the story may be different, iono. However all you're doing now is running your heads into brick walls .

    On a basic genetic and cultural level faggotry does not sit well with our Africaness, our Blackness. At the root that bullshit is some white man savagery, and although you have Blacks that succumb to it, nevertheless the majority of us when giving an honest opinion about it are n/h all day.

    Africa is a huge continent with hundreds of tribes and diverse traditions and practices. Homosexuality is also ancient and universal. Some tribes have an issue with it. Some tribes don't. Amongst the Dagara people, they view gays as gatekeepers and have no problem with homosexuality. The Watusi have a reputation for bisexuality that happened before white people. It's also common among the Bajun tribes. Zande women also practiced sexual pleasure with each other. Again, this was before white people arrived in Africa. I don't see the big deal. Two people being gay has no effect on anyone else's life.

    Only countries in the world where gay marriage is legal are countries that are either in europe or have a major population with european ancestry

    gay-marriage-world-map-560x398.gif

    not one blue spot in asia or africa (except what a surprise - south africa, lets talk about HIV...)
    SixSickSinszombie
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    lol "cross thread ether"


    But what's holding up gay marriage then? You always see the religious ones in the news yappin' away about it's a sin and should stay that way. Why is there need to pass a bill if all are equal?

    The religious ones are hypocrites anyway. If they followed their own book, then they'd know that they aren't supposed to have any part in politics at all. Christianity in particular is a life of seclusion from worldly matters let the heathens do what they will essentially.
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    All this pro gay marriage shit. You goofs can tell that story walking. You're not gonna convince a predominantly Black website to get down with a bunch of fags in any sort of fashion, at least not this generation. Check back in 20 years and the story may be different, iono. However all you're doing now is running your heads into brick walls .

    On a basic genetic and cultural level faggotry does not sit well with our Africaness, our Blackness. At the root that bullshit is some white man savagery, and although you have Blacks that succumb to it, nevertheless the majority of us when giving an honest opinion about it are n/h all day.

    Africa is a huge continent with hundreds of tribes and diverse traditions and practices. Homosexuality is also ancient and universal. Some tribes have an issue with it. Some tribes don't. Amongst the Dagara people, they view gays as gatekeepers and have no problem with homosexuality. The Watusi have a reputation for bisexuality that happened before white people. It's also common among the Bajun tribes. Zande women also practiced sexual pleasure with each other. Again, this was before white people arrived in Africa. I don't see the big deal. Two people being gay has no effect on anyone else's life.

    And I bet all the tribes you listed as being down with faggotry get the side eye and scust face from the tribes that do. As I stated earlier homosexuality is some savage shit, it is baseless rutting. It's what you see beasts in the field do, but even these low level beasts of the field know that they have to mate with the opposite sex to fulfill biological requirements of sustaining the species.

    As you also pointed out, there are tribes who get down with it and tribes who don't, and I'm figuring that the ones who do are in the minority. Only leads me to believe that most Blacks in america are descended from tribes that viewed homosexuality in a negative light. I firmly believe that culture is passed on through the spirit which is why most Blacks intrinsically look at homosexuality with the side eye unless consciously making a decision not to.

    James Baldwin and Angela Davis are part of the Boule it comes as no surprise their endorsement of gay rights. Huey to me is from the generation that wanted to link arms with every other group and struggle. Can't link a black struggle with anyone else because our struggle diametrically is opposed to the benefits of all other peoples. The modern world is built on the subjugation and suppression of all things African.

    Right now, all you're doing is speculating instead of giving me the majority name of tribes that are against it. You need to bring evidence and research before I take what you have to say about homosexuality not sitting well with "Africaness" seriously. Because clearly these tribes and other tribes I've researched negate that. Being African has nothing to do with who you fuck, since there are Africans who think differently about homosexuality.

    I don't know what you mean by Boule, being that Baldwin and Davis are legends and have spoken out routinely against white supremacy and white privilege. And Huey understood that gays are a sexual minority who are discriminated against because of their sexual identity and both were disadvantaged by the system of capitalism, just as women are subjugated by sexism, and poor people are subjugated by being working class. Allying yourself with other oppressed groups is the key to overthrowing the state. So I still don't see why it effects your life at all. It always struck me that heterosexists that cared so much about what rights gay people had suppressed homosexual feelings in themselves, which is why they cared so much on an issue that otherwise has nothing to do with their own lives.

    I already said I don't care about what homosexuals do, just don't try to force me into believing that somehow it's right. You already pointed out that there were African tribes who have divergent views on homosexuality including being against it. I don't have to name them because you already acknowledged their existence.

    The only speculation on my behalf is the ratio. The numbers of African tribes who view homosexuality as acceptable to ones that don't to those who are ambivalent on the matter. Speaking on adverse behaviors, there are tribes that practice cannibalism, ritual mutilation, and all sorts of fucked up shit. Now are we to withhold judgement on these behaviors as well, or are sexual practices the only ideas we can debate? As far as heterosexist behavior that term carries as much logic as homophobia. There is a difference between aversion and obsession. The whole you don't like gays means you must be secretly gay is a trite argument.

    Last note. If you're going to be a black militant you need to get your weight up on the Black boule if you're gonna have any knowedge about who and what you're fighting.
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,375
    edited May 2012
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    All this pro gay marriage shit. You goofs can tell that story walking. You're not gonna convince a predominantly Black website to get down with a bunch of fags in any sort of fashion, at least not this generation. Check back in 20 years and the story may be different, iono. However all you're doing now is running your heads into brick walls .

    On a basic genetic and cultural level faggotry does not sit well with our Africaness, our Blackness. At the root that bullshit is some white man savagery, and although you have Blacks that succumb to it, nevertheless the majority of us when giving an honest opinion about it are n/h all day.

    Africa is a huge continent with hundreds of tribes and diverse traditions and practices. Homosexuality is also ancient and universal. Some tribes have an issue with it. Some tribes don't. Amongst the Dagara people, they view gays as gatekeepers and have no problem with homosexuality. The Watusi have a reputation for bisexuality that happened before white people. It's also common among the Bajun tribes. Zande women also practiced sexual pleasure with each other. Again, this was before white people arrived in Africa. I don't see the big deal. Two people being gay has no effect on anyone else's life.

    Only countries in the world where gay marriage is legal are countries that are either in europe or have a major population with european ancestry

    gay-marriage-world-map-560x398.gif

    not one blue spot in asia or africa (except what a surprise - south africa, lets talk about HIV...)

    A lot of that might have to do with European christian influence. In Uganda, a big reason why it gay marriage was made illegal was because policy makers were influenced by Christian evangelicals who talked about homosexuality being unnatural and a sin. :-??

    makes sense that africa is n/h because of european influence when you look at europe on the very same map. the stupidity you have to face on an average day on the IC is devastating
    zombie
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol@ death penalty for being gay. They on that HOF movement.
    SixSickSins
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    lol "cross thread ether"


    But what's holding up gay marriage then? You always see the religious ones in the news yappin' away about it's a sin and should stay that way. Why is there need to pass a bill if all are equal?

    The religious ones are hypocrites anyway. If they followed their own book, then they'd know that they aren't supposed to have any part in politics at all. Christianity in particular is a life of seclusion from worldly matters let the heathens do what they will essentially.
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    All this pro gay marriage shit. You goofs can tell that story walking. You're not gonna convince a predominantly Black website to get down with a bunch of fags in any sort of fashion, at least not this generation. Check back in 20 years and the story may be different, iono. However all you're doing now is running your heads into brick walls .

    On a basic genetic and cultural level faggotry does not sit well with our Africaness, our Blackness. At the root that bullshit is some white man savagery, and although you have Blacks that succumb to it, nevertheless the majority of us when giving an honest opinion about it are n/h all day.

    Africa is a huge continent with hundreds of tribes and diverse traditions and practices. Homosexuality is also ancient and universal. Some tribes have an issue with it. Some tribes don't. Amongst the Dagara people, they view gays as gatekeepers and have no problem with homosexuality. The Watusi have a reputation for bisexuality that happened before white people. It's also common among the Bajun tribes. Zande women also practiced sexual pleasure with each other. Again, this was before white people arrived in Africa. I don't see the big deal. Two people being gay has no effect on anyone else's life.

    And I bet all the tribes you listed as being down with faggotry get the side eye and scust face from the tribes that do. As I stated earlier homosexuality is some savage shit, it is baseless rutting. It's what you see beasts in the field do, but even these low level beasts of the field know that they have to mate with the opposite sex to fulfill biological requirements of sustaining the species.

    As you also pointed out, there are tribes who get down with it and tribes who don't, and I'm figuring that the ones who do are in the minority. Only leads me to believe that most Blacks in america are descended from tribes that viewed homosexuality in a negative light. I firmly believe that culture is passed on through the spirit which is why most Blacks intrinsically look at homosexuality with the side eye unless consciously making a decision not to.

    James Baldwin and Angela Davis are part of the Boule it comes as no surprise their endorsement of gay rights. Huey to me is from the generation that wanted to link arms with every other group and struggle. Can't link a black struggle with anyone else because our struggle diametrically is opposed to the benefits of all other peoples. The modern world is built on the subjugation and suppression of all things African.

    Right now, all you're doing is speculating instead of giving me the majority name of tribes that are against it. You need to bring evidence and research before I take what you have to say about homosexuality not sitting well with "Africaness" seriously. Because clearly these tribes and other tribes I've researched negate that. Being African has nothing to do with who you fuck, since there are Africans who think differently about homosexuality.

    I don't know what you mean by Boule, being that Baldwin and Davis are legends and have spoken out routinely against white supremacy and white privilege. And Huey understood that gays are a sexual minority who are discriminated against because of their sexual identity and both were disadvantaged by the system of capitalism, just as women are subjugated by sexism, and poor people are subjugated by being working class. Allying yourself with other oppressed groups is the key to overthrowing the state. So I still don't see why it effects your life at all. It always struck me that heterosexists that cared so much about what rights gay people had suppressed homosexual feelings in themselves, which is why they cared so much on an issue that otherwise has nothing to do with their own lives.

    I already said I don't care about what homosexuals do, just don't try to force me into believing that somehow it's right. You already pointed out that there were African tribes who have divergent views on homosexuality including being against it. I don't have to name them because you already acknowledged their existence.

    The only speculation on my behalf is the ratio. The numbers of African tribes who view homosexuality as acceptable to ones that don't to those who are ambivalent on the matter. Speaking on adverse behaviors, there are tribes that practice cannibalism, ritual mutilation, and all sorts of fucked up shit. Now are we to withhold judgement on these behaviors as well, or are sexual practices the only ideas we can debate? As far as heterosexist behavior that term carries as much logic as homophobia. There is a difference between aversion and obsession. The whole you don't like gays means you must be secretly gay is a trite argument.

    Last note. If you're going to be a black militant you need to get your weight up on the Black boule if you're gonna have any knowedge about who and what you're fighting.

    All this writing and you still haven't given me any statistics and research to back up your argument, yet.

    Cannibalism, ritual mutilation, and other things tribes practice are different issues with different social contexts. None of them have to do with homosexual behavior that is routinely consensual, unlike the forced practices in some ethnic groups.

    There really is no reason to dislike gays, logically speaking. It's two consenting adults who choose to do what they want amongst themselves that has zero to do with anyone else. There was a study shown that the most homophobic men responded to gay porn with sexual arousal moreso than straight men who weren't homophobic at all. So I think there is something to suppressed homosexual desire and dislike of gays.

    The attitudes and practices are a result of group think. Never said that it had anything to do with homosexuality, I just said that behaviors derive from the same place. A group of people come to a decision that this is how the group will conduct itself.

    There is no such thing as homophobia, the word doesn't even make sense. It literally means fear of the same therefore a study based on a nonsensical word is invalid.
    If one were to look at homosexuality objectively you'd understand people's natural aversion to it. Firstly, people act like homosexuals are only attracted to other homosexuals. Homosexuals are attracted in general to members of the same sex regardless of the objects own sexual preference. Knowing this, I'd say it's more than natural to be uncomfortable around someone who views the same gender as potential sexual objects when you don't. Which is why, most faggots hang around other faggots or people who have the same sexual desire e;g fags who hang around women. Dykes who hang around other dykes or bi-curious girls.

    In fact the only reason that we're even discussing this subject right now is because some suspect ass white boy brought it up. Faggotry in general in the Black community is unquestionably viewed in a negative light. It's only when folks try to infiltrate that it becomes an extensive topic of debate. A bunch of straight duns are not gonna sit around and talk about the behaviors of faggots all day. On that note I'm done with this shit.
    zombie
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all they care is about the benefits... give them the benefits and call it a "civil union" instead of marriage... and have them only done by a judge... everybody wins.. they get they benefits... male and females still keep marriages..
    if it's the same shit why would it need a different name tho? whether it's called a civil union or a marriage you're still getting the legal benefits & trickin on your partner.
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,375
    all they care is about the benefits... give them the benefits and call it a "civil union" instead of marriage... and have them only done by a judge... everybody wins.. they get they benefits... male and females still keep marriages..
    if it's the same shit why would it need a different name tho? whether it's called a civil union or a marriage you're still getting the legal benefits & trickin on your partner.

    why should it have the same name though? whats wrong with a compromise? gays have their rights and the sacrament of marriage remains untouched, sounds like a good solution
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what to say about people who put so much time and effort into preventing gays from marrying.
    -Vincenzo-VIBETrillaaaaaa[Deleted User]
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    why should it have the same name though? whats wrong with a compromise? gays have their rights and the sacrament of marriage remains untouched, sounds like a good solution
    if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck....it's a damn duck. what two (or more) people choose to call their relationship has nothing to do with anyone else. if some gay people wana call their relationship a civil union, cool. if some wana say they're married, cool. why sweat it if it's not your relationship? the legal protection is the same regardless of the name so creating a secondary category is pointless. if anything it's straight people that fuck up the sanctity of marriage.
    -Vincenzo-BoldChild
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,375
    edited May 2012
    why you ridin so hard for homos? you soundin like some brainwashed cali girl...
    VIBETrillaaaaaadamnkpBoldChild
Sign In or Register to comment.