New York Post Columnist Offers Lame Explanation For Racial Statement Against Jay-Z

TherecanonlybeoneTherecanonlybeone Posts: 400
edited May 2012 in The Reason
New York Post Columnist Offers Lame Explanation For Racial Statement Against Jay-Z
http://bit.ly/Iv8bua
jayMedia-zyo.jpg

Replies

• antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey if we can sing about NIggas in paris why not the New York Niggas ijs lol ;)
    ThaCerealKillaSneakDZA
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 27,633 Regulator
    hopefully Al Sharpton gets involved and puts pressure on the post to get him fired. These motherfuckers are getting too comfortable.
    arbitrationidoitforhiphop10ThaCerealKillaDisciplined InSightsoul rattler
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    Co-Sign @Jamaica

These white folks getting way too comfortable. It's our duty to walk up to one and just slap the shit out of them to get them back in line. If you see a cracker today, just smack they ass and walk off.

see this is why i fux with malice. he keeps it realahh

soul rattler
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I B U @Uptown. You already know how we ride playboi. Keep doing ya thang!
    soul rattler
  • Dharmic XDharmic X Posts: 104 ✭✭
    It's that hipster syndrome... Somehow a degrading piece of writing becomes "condemnation of social desensitization." Yeah right....
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt Posts: 8,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    everybody pretends to be eoc and believe in diversity but really everybody racist then a b_tch!
  • TB.BoyTB.Boy Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Is it me or is this racist stuff starting to bubble.
    loch121H-Rap 180idoitforhiphop10
    TB.Boy wrote: »

It seems that more and more people are feeling free to say what they want to say to feel edgy, but it's just coming off wrong and stupid.
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dharmic X wrote: »
    TB.Boy wrote: »

It seems that more and more people are feeling free to say what they want to say to feel edgy, but it's just coming off wrong and stupid.

its bound to happen its just words ... we perpetrate it by making songs like niggaz in paris that cross over to different demos .... then yell back @ them cause we "made" them feel confortable to say things like that ....

we get mad @ the NY Post for trying to sell papers with racial driven commentary ... then we praise folks who makes soundtracks for folks that pillage, sell death, encourage our daughters to sell thier bodies for $$$$ etc.... for the sake of selling records ...

folks be on some US Goverment shit always talking about foreign affairs when they need to be cleaning house ....

Jabu_RuleAnti_matter
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay needs to send his goons at this fool.That nigga shouldn´t even get his hands dirty.
  • OceanStateOceanState Posts: 203
    i hope i dont get slapped today
  • Gen. StasiaGen. Stasia Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black ppl need to face the fact white ppl are not scared or do not respect our Race or Culture. And to be honest can u blame them? We don't even respect our race or culture.

I was on the train and I seen something that was too funny. Im on one train and there's a train passing so I can see in the cars. One was packed full of black ppl and there were like one or two white ppl sittin comfy MacBooks open. Then I see another one full of white ppl there was only one Black guy and he looked SHOOKED. I had to laugh to myself because not too many years ago it was reversed.
    trACE_evidenceThaCerealKilla
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black ppl need to face the fact white ppl are not scared or do not respect our Race or Culture. And to be honest can u blame them? We don't even respect our race or culture.

I was on the train and I seen something that was too funny. Im on one train and there's a train passing so I can see in the cars. One was packed full of black ppl and there were like one or two white ppl sittin comfy MacBooks open. Then I see another one full of white ppl there was only one Black guy and he looked SHOOKED. I had to laugh to myself because not too many years ago it was reversed.

SMH...
    ^^^^^^ what I said something incorrect?
    ThaCerealKilla
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 20,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why fat bitches should not be seen or heard from part 12.
    H-Rap 180Already Home_17Turfaholicsoul rattler
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,680 Regulator
    Tata gonna go wait outside the post and Mace that dude
  • idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    White ppl are quick to say "black ppl are racist" what they fail to see is even though blacks can be loud and rude, it's almost never us starting racial issues.We respond to racism and get called racists.

Last night when Floyd won there were hella young white ppl on twitter saying nigger this and nigger that.You never see something happen in ent. and blacks rush to call white ppl cracker.Nobody gets mad when Tiger loses and starts saying racist shit about whites on a wide scale.

racism will never end, because the ppl on twitter saying this were young.I try to be open minded, but these white ppl are as racists as ever.

To me blacks can't truly be racist, because we don't control shit.When I'm racist nothing happens, when they're racist 10 million ppl die on boats shackled together, a nigga in Chicago can't get a bank loan, we get stomped by cops,our schools get less money, and half the men of your race end up in prison

There was a video of this topic

and c/s...
    DMTxTHC
  • tompetrez3tompetrez3 Posts: 6,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgive the columnist. If Jay Z want somebody to feel sorry for him maybe he needs to stop rapping about killing blacks, selling drugs to blacks and turning black neighborhoods to drug turf.
    Anti_matteridoitforhiphop10infamous114
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martin Scorsesse and Quentin Tarantino makes movies when every word is "nigger, bitch, hoe", they get called genius. Rappers do it they call is ignorant.

The dumb ass shit about the NY Post article is it's suppose to be satirical but satire is suppose to be funny. There was nothing funny about the article and it had no fucking context for the racist term to be used. Just another racist ass Rupert Murdoch news paper excercising it's racist and off base power.
  • TherecanonlybeoneTherecanonlybeone Posts: 400
    The Post always been a racist paper..
  • pr?cieuse?*pr?cieuse?* Posts: 82
    loch121 wrote: »
    White ppl are quick to say "black ppl are racist" what they fail to see is even though blacks can be loud and rude, it's almost never us starting racial issues.We respond to racism and get called racists.

Last night when Floyd won there were hella young white ppl on twitter saying nigger this and nigger that.You never see something happen in ent. and blacks rush to call white ppl cracker.Nobody gets mad when Tiger loses and starts saying racist shit about whites on a wide scale.

racism will never end, because the ppl on twitter saying this were young.I try to be open minded, but these white ppl are as racists as ever.

To me blacks can't truly be racist, because we don't control shit.When I'm racist nothing happens, when they're racist 10 million ppl die on boats shackled together, a nigga in Chicago can't get a bank loan, we get stomped by cops,our schools get less money, and half the men of your race end up in prison

prejudiced and rude maybe but not racist. they're not systematically oppressed...that's the way i see it.

This isn't an issue of a white journalist feeling comfortable writing this type of crap because "black people do things to themselves." Nothing allows him to write that. Nothing excuses the editors of the Post for allowing that to run.
    Dharmic X wrote: »
    This isn't an issue of a white journalist feeling comfortable writing this type of crap because "black people do things to themselves." Nothing allows him to write that. Nothing excuses the editors of the Post for allowing that to run.

How u carry yourself is how ppl are going to treat u. if a chick walk outside ass out tits out she's not going to get approach by dudes like "Hey how u doing i would like to get to know u better" its gonna be on some "Ayo Ma damn yo ass is fat" Now wouldnt she look stupid by turning around like "You better talk to me with some respect."

You cant expect ppl to give u respect if u dont show any to urself and thats on a personal level and the same thing applies to us as a Race and a Culture. Plus yea everybody all "Upset" about it but what are we gonna do about it as a race?