Idiots are still trying to ban same-sex marriage?

12346

Replies

  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 17,936 Regulator
    damnkp wrote: »
    men who choose dick over pussy cant be trusted to show good judgement.

    I love pussy, but I didn't choose to love it...I didn't wake up one day and decide "Man, I'ma go try some pussy"...I've known since I can remember that I love women...when did you apparently decide you like women?
    Trillaaaaaa
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    quick question to all the dudes who are in favor of gay marriage and all other forms of faggotry.

    I'm not for nor am I against gay marriage. The matter doesn't concern me because I'm not a homosexual.

    But as a straight adult man, what I look like being worried about grown men or women getting gay married? I believe in the principal of minding my own goshdern business.
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    how would you feel if your son came home and told you that he was a closet homo, takes dick, and wants to marry another dude.

    You think not letting him get gay married is going to stop him from getting his booty-hole blown out?

    you wrote all that garbage but didnt answer my question so i will ask again. how would you feel if your son came home and told you that he was a closet homo, takes dick, and wants to marry another dude. can you honestly tell me that you as a man and a father you would be 100% ok w/that shit???

    So I take it you have mini Elton John for a son...Is that why you're so vehemently against gay marriage?

    What would me having a Liberace ass son have to do with my non-stance on this issue? I just told you I'm not for it or against it.

    first of all i dont have kids. and secondly you still didnt answer my question. would you be 100% ok with having an all out cross dressing, dick taking, homo marrying son? i personally wouldnt tolerate that bullshit. but i take your unwillingness to give a "straight" answer to mean you may be hiding something. is possible that you have had to have this same convo with your dad?
    atribecalledgabiTrillaaaaaa
  • damnkpdamnkp Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    damnkp wrote: »
    men who choose dick over pussy cant be trusted to show good judgement.

    I love pussy, but I didn't choose to love it...I didn't wake up one day and decide "Man, I'ma go try some pussy"...I've known since I can remember that I love women...when did you apparently decide you like women?

    regardless of your attraction...you choose to have sex with women right? and they choose to have sex with men right? so that means they choose dick over pussy.
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    GZus wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    quick question to all the dudes who are in favor of gay marriage and all other forms of faggotry.

    I'm not for nor am I against gay marriage. The matter doesn't concern me because I'm not a homosexual.

    But as a straight adult man, what I look like being worried about grown men or women getting gay married? I believe in the principal of minding my own goshdern business.
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    how would you feel if your son came home and told you that he was a closet homo, takes dick, and wants to marry another dude.

    You think not letting him get gay married is going to stop him from getting his booty-hole blown out?

    you wrote all that garbage but didnt answer my question so i will ask again. how would you feel if your son came home and told you that he was a closet homo, takes dick, and wants to marry another dude. can you honestly tell me that you as a man and a father you would be 100% ok w/that shit???

    So I take it you have mini Elton John for a son...Is that why you're so vehemently against gay marriage?

    What would me having a Liberace ass son have to do with my non-stance on this issue? I just told you I'm not for it or against it.

    first of all i dont have kids. and secondly you still didnt answer my question. would you be 100% ok with having an all out cross dressing, dick taking, homo marrying son? i personally wouldnt tolerate that bullshit. but i take your unwillingness to give a "straight" answer to mean you may be hiding something. is possible that you have had to have this same convo with your dad?

    So you're trying to say I'm gay now? I just got done telling you I'm not a homosexual.
    blackrain wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    quick question to all the dudes who are in favor of gay marriage and all other forms of faggotry. how would you feel if your son came home and told you that he was a closet homo, takes dick, and wants to marry another dude. can you honestly tell me that you as a man and a father you would be 100% ok w/that shit???

    Me not being ok with it wouldn't change shit, so why waste time and energy being upset over some shit that's not going to change...I'd be 100% ok with them living a life that makes them happy and seeing as how closet gays tend to be more likely to kill themselves than those who are open, I'd prefer for my son to live his life openly if he were gay


  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,375
    edited May 2012
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    okay, if you want a real debate:

    1. gay people spread diseases on a much higher level than non-gays
    2. gay people are self-destructive (aside from the std point), they have higher suicide rates, in general a lower life expectancy and moreover every proctologist can confirm to you that the practice of male homosexuality hurts human organs without going into too much detail n/h
    3. gay people dont contribute to society through having kids but still reap the benefits of other people spending their time and money raising kids

    i dont think gay people are a real problem though. it's only 1-2% of society, that whole shit is just blown outta proportion by media that knows that controversy sells and attention whoring homosexuals
    i won't disagree with you on the bolded.

    as for the other arguments, legally, none of that matters. we happen to live in a society (in america) where unless you're directly violating other people's rights you have the freedom to practice whatever the fuck it is you want to (obviously with restrictions, but you know what i mean...). you get the opportunity to fuck your life up if so choose. that's on you.

    it's just funny to me that on the IC dudes will say they don't care about if their homies cheat on their wives/girls cuz what they do with their dicks doesn't concern them. but when it comes to this they wana put on the cape for mankind & save humanity.

    to your 3rd point, gay people adopt & raise kids worldwide about the same as straight people. in america it's tripled in the past decade. it would be more if it weren't for the restrictions of states. less unwanted kids without guidance is a big contribution to society.


    @bolded

    even if they do so, it would really be a shame if you ask me. having some marriage like legal union is something i wouldnt really give a f*ck about but this really takes it too far for me. a child should have adoptive parents that resemble his own parents in certain ways, these kids have it hard enough, please tell them homos to put their ego to the side and spare them further anguish. there are more than enough normal people that want to adopt.

    anyway my point wasnt that they dont contribute in some way but that they dont contribute through havin children. if i go by your logic, i will start dodging the fare and if a ticket inspector asks me, i will answer i picked up some litter in the train station the other day. where is the relation gabi?!?
    Disciplined InSightdamnkpTrillaaaaaa
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 17,936 Regulator
    damnkp wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    damnkp wrote: »
    men who choose dick over pussy cant be trusted to show good judgement.

    I love pussy, but I didn't choose to love it...I didn't wake up one day and decide "Man, I'ma go try some pussy"...I've known since I can remember that I love women...when did you apparently decide you like women?

    regardless of your attraction...you choose to have sex with women right? and they choose to have sex with men right? so that means they choose dick over pussy.

    I'm not choosing pussy over dick because dick was never an option for me to begin with..there was nothing to choose from other than the woman whose attached to the pussy...yes I choose to have sex with women, but I don't choose to want to have sex with women and I doubt you do either...i'm not saying I'd choose otherwise if I could, like I said I love women, but the shit wasn't a conscious choice by any means...
    Trillaaaaaaskpjr78
  • LPastLPast Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care if gays get married, but I do have a question for yall.

    Would you help pay for your childs gay wedding?
    -Vincenzo-Trillaaaaaaskpjr78
  • damnkpdamnkp Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not choosing pussy over dick because dick was never an option for me to begin with..there was nothing to choose from other than the woman whose attached to the pussy...yes I choose to have sex with women, but I don't choose to want to have sex with women and I doubt you do either...i'm not saying I'd choose otherwise if I could, like I said I love women, but the shit wasn't a conscious choice by any means...[/quote]

    well i don't believe they are born that way..i think it's a choice that can be corrected if you stop it early enough
    Trillfate
  • VIBEVIBE Mr. Mom Posts: 37,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    quick question to all the dudes who are in favor of gay marriage and all other forms of faggotry. how would you feel if your son came home and told you that he was a closet homo, takes dick, and wants to marry another dude. can you honestly tell me that you as a man and a father you would be 100% ok w/that shit???

    I'd be like, "Oh, cool."

    Inside I'd be saddened maybe even upset, but I'm no one to tell him anything more.
    Trillaaaaaadamnkp
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 5,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    [
    even if they do so, it would really be a shame if you ask me. having some marriage like legal union is something i wouldnt really give a f*ck about but this really takes it too far for me. a child should have adoptive parents that resemble his own parents in certain ways, these kids have it hard enough, please tell them homos to put their ego to the side and spare them further anguish. there are more than enough normal people that want to adopt.

    anyway my point wasnt that they dont contribute in some way but that they dont contribute through havin children. if i go by your logic, i will start dodging the fare and if a ticket inspector asks me, i will answer i picked up some litter in the train station the other day. where is the relation gabi?!?
    idk what you meant by the bolded

    having children is the only way people contribute to society?
    childless people doing charity>>>>>irresponsible people spittin out kids
    Trillaaaaaa
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 5,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LPast wrote: »
    I don't care if gays get married, but I do have a question for yall.

    Would you help pay for your childs gay wedding?
    i wouldn't. take your ass to the courthouse & have a ceremony with your close friends/family if you can't afford a wedding.

    i'd tell my straight child that too, btw.
    VIBE
  • damnkpdamnkp Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    quick question to all the dudes who are in favor of gay marriage and all other forms of faggotry. how would you feel if your son came home and told you that he was a closet homo, takes dick, and wants to marry another dude. can you honestly tell me that you as a man and a father you would be 100% ok w/that shit???

    I'd be like, "Oh, cool."

    Inside I'd be saddened maybe even upset, but I'm no one to tell him anything more.

    no way..you must not have kids..im his father and i wouldn't be doing my job if i let him fail like that
    skpjr78SixSickSinsVIBE
  • VIBEVIBE Mr. Mom Posts: 37,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damnkp wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    quick question to all the dudes who are in favor of gay marriage and all other forms of faggotry. how would you feel if your son came home and told you that he was a closet homo, takes dick, and wants to marry another dude. can you honestly tell me that you as a man and a father you would be 100% ok w/that shit???

    I'd be like, "Oh, cool."

    Inside I'd be saddened maybe even upset, but I'm no one to tell him anything more.

    no way..you must not have kids..im his father and i wouldn't be doing my job if i let him fail like that

    I have 4; 1 girl and 3 boys.

    You don't fail them, they are born like that. So if they are gay, it will eventually come to light.
    SixSickSinsTrillfate
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,375
    edited May 2012
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    [
    even if they do so, it would really be a shame if you ask me. having some marriage like legal union is something i wouldnt really give a f*ck about but this really takes it too far for me. a child should have adoptive parents that resemble his own parents in certain ways, these kids have it hard enough, please tell them homos to put their ego to the side and spare them further anguish. there are more than enough normal people that want to adopt.

    anyway my point wasnt that they dont contribute in some way but that they dont contribute through havin children. if i go by your logic, i will start dodging the fare and if a ticket inspector asks me, i will answer i picked up some litter in the train station the other day. where is the relation gabi?!?
    idk what you meant by the bolded

    having children is the only way people contribute to society?
    childless people doing charity>>>>>irresponsible people spittin out kids

    i'm not gonna dumb it down for you, think about it or forget it. and miss me with that old straw man routine
    (jus to make sure, you are able to follow the conversation this time:
    A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position. To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.)

    i dunno what happened to you but for some reason you seem to hold a lot of grudge against the institution of marriage/family. you say you dont want to marry yourself, you ride relentlessly for homos marryin though. whats your problem with a traditional family gabi? did someone touch or something?!? that shit aint ordinary no more...
    SixSickSinsatribecalledgabi
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 17,936 Regulator
    damnkp wrote: »
    I'm not choosing pussy over dick because dick was never an option for me to begin with..there was nothing to choose from other than the woman whose attached to the pussy...yes I choose to have sex with women, but I don't choose to want to have sex with women and I doubt you do either...i'm not saying I'd choose otherwise if I could, like I said I love women, but the shit wasn't a conscious choice by any means...

    well i don't believe they are born that way..i think it's a choice that can be corrected if you stop it early enough[/quote]

    Ok so at what point were men an option for you since it's a choice? What point did you have to decide if you were attracted to men, women, or both?
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'll be honest. even if i did have homo tendacies my dad, uncles, and cousins wouldnt allow that shit. and when i say cousins im including my female cousins as well. that shit is an embarrasement to the family. that shit was just wasnt cool and wasnt an option in my family when i was coming up.

    i think the issue now is that gay shit is cool now. everything from skinny jeans to lady gaga is cool now. being gay is the new cool rebelious thing to do now. it used to be dating a black man, or listening to hip-hop, or going to woodstock. now these kids in an attempt to find something to relate to, differentiate themselves, and piss off their parents are going all the way in and riding the hershey highway. if this gay shit wasnt considered the cool rebelious thing of the moment you wouldnt see all these confused gay ass kids.
    Disciplined InSight-Vincenzo-VIBE
  • VIBEVIBE Mr. Mom Posts: 37,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @skpjr78

    Being gay isn't the "cool" thing and it also isn't some option. The thing you see now is comfort in coming out BECAUSE OF people like Lady Gaga. (skinny jeans are nothing new btw)

    You're pretty stupid.
    Disciplined InSight
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    @skpjr78

    Being gay isn't the "cool" thing and it also isn't some option. The thing you see now is comfort in coming out BECAUSE OF people like Lady Gaga. (skinny jeans are nothing new btw)

    You're pretty stupid.

    youre obviously a homo so your faggot ass opinion means less than nothing to me. any dude who cant tell the difference between a pussy hole and a shit hole cant be trusted to know the diference between a good idea and a bad one. so fuck your opinion and your entire faggot ass way of life. kill yourself
    SixSickSinsRahlow-Vincenzo-atribecalledgabiVIBEBoldChilddamnkpTrillfatepowerman 5000ex-soldier
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins I happily slay those that dare try to subdue me. Posts: 6,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE obviously isn't a homosexual. You've got to abstain from this total cause/effect thought process you have. This is no different than someone advocating for others to be able to practice whichever religion they choose--doesn't mean that that person subscribes to any particular religion or are even religious at all--they just want others to have equal rights.

    Believing in equal rights for gays =/= homosexual

    The amount of homophobia in this thread is astounding.
    VIBEDisciplined InSightdamnkp[Deleted User]ex-soldier
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 5,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    i'm not gonna dumb it down for you, think about it or forget it. and miss me with that old straw man routine
    (jus to make sure, you are able to follow the conversation this time:
    A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position. To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.)

    i dunno what happened to you but for some reason you seem to hold a lot of grudge against the institution of marriage/family. you say you dont want to marry yourself, you ride relentlessly for homos marryin though. whats your problem with a traditional family gabi? did someone touch or something?!? that shit aint ordinary no more...
    i had to click that feelings button...i was touched so i don't wana be married? the fuck lol. i did nothing to marriage the people who claim to hold it in such high regard didn't do to themselves. peep the divorce & infidelity stats.

    whether i wana be or not doesn't change the fact that marriage is a legally protected institution. i say what i say because i give no fucks about what people do in their relationships. not because i do. if something is legal there'd be no reason for anyone to care. if it's illegal then we'd have to. i don't wana care about somebody else's relationship, nor should i.

    you want only certain people fitting the definition you deem ok for what a marriage is then take it out the government. that way you can make up your own definition & include & exclude anyone you please. in the meantime, they're entitled to it.
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,375
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    i'm not gonna dumb it down for you, think about it or forget it. and miss me with that old straw man routine
    (jus to make sure, you are able to follow the conversation this time:
    A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position. To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.)

    i dunno what happened to you but for some reason you seem to hold a lot of grudge against the institution of marriage/family. you say you dont want to marry yourself, you ride relentlessly for homos marryin though. whats your problem with a traditional family gabi? did someone touch or something?!? that shit aint ordinary no more...
    i had to click that feelings button...i was touched so i don't wana be married? the fuck lol. i did nothing to marriage the people who claim to hold it in such high regard didn't do to themselves. peep the divorce & infidelity stats.

    whether i wana be or not doesn't change the fact that marriage is a legally protected institution. i say what i say because i give no fucks about what people do in their relationships. not because i do. if something is legal there'd be no reason for anyone to care. if it's illegal then we'd have to. i don't wana care about somebody else's relationship, nor should i.

    you want only certain people fitting the definition you deem ok for what a marriage is then take it out the government. that way you can make up your own definition & include & exclude anyone you please. in the meantime, they're entitled to it.

    not where i'm from
    damnkp
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE obviously isn't a homosexual. You've got to abstain from this total cause/effect thought process you have. This is no different than someone advocating for others to be able to practice whichever religion they choose--doesn't mean that that person subscribes to any particular religion or are even religious at all--they just want others to have equal rights.

    Believing in equal rights for gays =/= homosexual

    The amount of homophobia in this thread is astounding.

    i believe in equal rights. if they made gay mariage legal tonight it wouldnt change my opinion that its an abomination. that shit is literally ass backwards but if thats what 2 adults chose to do its on them. the point is married or not that gay shit is sick and twisted.

    i will go along with that gay shit when you find two dudes or chicks who can procreate w/o any outside intervention. until then miss me w/that gay shit. anyone who believes in procreation sees the obvious flaw in the gay lifestyle.
    VIBESixSickSinsDisciplined InSightdamnkp
  • VIBEVIBE Mr. Mom Posts: 37,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotdayum @skpjr78 caught feelings like crazy.

    Weird how you talk about somethig and you're that way, logical thinking is not the ICs strong trait.
Sign In or Register to comment.