Game of Thrones- Season 2

Replies

• tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,077 ✭✭✭✭
    something tells me tywin knows exactly who Arya is and he's about to drop that ether on the Starks. Also for those of y'all who read the books is there a point in the series when they speed up time and joffrey,Arya,the dragons ect.. are all grown? It seems like for this shit to fully develop thats what it would take

Not necessarily that she's a Stark but he knew for a fact she was a northerner.

Knowing that, and knowing the way she walks/talks he prob thinks she's nobility. Def to proper and educated to be poor/a servant/a traveler

Her proper etiquette is gonna expose her....that and her knowledge of fighting

*non spoiler just my guesses*
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    something tells me tywin knows exactly who Arya is and he's about to drop that ether on the Starks. Also for those of y'all who read the books is there a point in the series when they speed up time and joffrey,Arya,the dragons ect.. are all grown? It seems like for this shit to fully develop thats what it would take

Knowing that, and knowing the way she walks/talks he prob thinks she's nobility. Def to proper and educated to be poor/a servant/a traveler

I don't think that will give her a way because she doesn't really act like a lady, more like a tomboy, and I don't think it's consider proper for a noble lady to know how to fight.
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 16,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    something tells me tywin knows exactly who Arya is

I think the dude that Arya saved is working for Tywin.

He's probably trying to lure her into a false sense of security to see if she'll ask him to kill Tywin or any of the other Lannisters.

Also, does anybody else think that Jeoffrey is smarter than he's letting on?

I'm starting to think that him abusing those prostitutes had less to do with him being a sadistic prick and more about him sending a message to his uncle Tyrion that he knew he was trying to manipulate him by sending those prostitutes to his room.

The scene with Tyrion and his manservant (forget his name) in which he told him that the people believe he's the one pulling Jeoffrey's strings also led me to believe that Jeoffrey is playing him.

Tyrion seemed totally surprised that the people saw him that way.

• Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if Geoffry did that because he knew his uncles motivations doesn't make him smart.
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, Joffrey is pretty dumb, and doesn't think about consequences/ cause and effect for his actions.

He seems to have been sheltered, and is pretty naive to how the world works, he things it revolves around him.

Like Tyrion said, he setting himself up to get did like the Mad King.
    BoldChild wrote: »

I don't think that will give her a way because she doesn't really act like a lady, more like a tomboy, and I don't think it's consider proper for a noble lady to know how to fight.

no but there are certain actions/things that noble ppl know that peasants do

notice how he already knows she wasn't a servant

he knew 2 things already: 1) she's not from north...you have to ask why/what mannerisms she gives away
    2) she's not a servant....again you have to ask why/what mannerisms she gives away

What I'm actually surprised at is how mature she is. In the first season, she would've already jumped over the table and tried to kill him for shitting on her family.
  • dogfromduckhuntdogfromduckhunt Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

Never get a real sense of how much time passes in the books. There was supposed to be a 5 year time-skip between the third and fourth books though. Just didn't work out. That said, the dragons grow fast.
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY DA BAWS OF THE GHETTO WIT DA ROUND SHAPED COOKIE ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 5,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    this has probably already been posted but this show has to have one of the greatest opening songs. its the only song that i know of that gets stuck in my head and i dont get mad about it.
    TRU blood >>>>>

ON TOPIC:

Arya is gangsta as fuck!!! she was like "ANY MAN CAN BE KILLED". On some real shit though in real life that girl is gonna grow up to be a cutie(no R. kelly)

That weird bald dude making copies of himself had to be the best scene in the episode. Shit just came out of left field.

• lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so stanis smashed off the chic and she got pregnant with his ghost child that killed is brother
  • PaperPlaneJanePaperPlaneJane Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    so stanis smashed off the chic and she got pregnant with his ghost child that killed is brother

Pretty much...
  • LateToDaPartyLateToDaParty Posts: 510 ✭✭✭✭
    Yall ain't seen nothing yet, shit gets real. I don't think nobody can predict whats gon happen if the season follows the book
  • arbitrationarbitration Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    So we just gonna pretend brienne didn't just fuck them niggas up after they thought she killed renly huh?
    Inglewood_B
    So we just gonna pretend brienne didn't just fuck them niggas up after they thought she killed renly huh?

nah she clapped them niggas all crazy

I'm confused how the Starks aren't in the middle of another mystery again. For the second time Lady Stark has been present for the death/capture of a rival family. Everybody just assumed briene did it as if Lady Stark couldn't have also been an accomplice.
  • jonlakadeadmicjonlakadeadmic Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭

nah she clapped them niggas all crazy

I'm confused how the Starks aren't in the middle of another mystery again. For the second time Lady Stark has been present for the death/capture of a rival family. Everybody just assumed briene did it as if Lady Stark couldn't have also been an accomplice.

in the book shes a suspect
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    I have a feeling we will see benjin stark again soon. And maybe even Ned stark. And Geoffry will die.
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Ain't no chase. This paper come as soon as I post up. Inglewood niggaPosts: 8,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn... renly teamin up with rob woulda been a good look, and they squashed that fast. starks cant catch a break

Ibex
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

You gon see Brienne could have taken out double that amount with no issues....she got some of the meanest hands in the game (n/h).
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 50,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How the heck I slept on that amazon azzz hefa! Lol! Caught me off guard how she manhandled them soldiers.
  • OceanStateOceanState Posts: 203
    wow dope that theres a big GoT following on here, last episode was GOAT
  • OceanStateOceanState Posts: 203
    I'm about to be pissed if/when Theon attacks Winterfell
  • dogfromduckhuntdogfromduckhunt Posts: 665 ✭✭✭
    lol. Spice King the best minor character.
    tru_m.a.cdnyce215
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arya Stark>>>>>>>
    Inglewood_Btru_m.a.c
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If yall dont think Baelish saw Arya, yall trippin.

smh at teh peasants having the rape face at Sansa
    arbitration
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 5,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They was gonna take that virgin goodness from her, i think dog is feeling her.

Shoutout to snow man...hoh...cant seduce him...but theon on the other hand...

I think balesh was curious about ayra..but he wasnt sure.

And damn the dragons are gone...whelp too bad
  • f.e.d.s.f.e.d.s. Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭✭
    Like most men, it seems like Theon's is blinded by power and pussy
    tru_m.a.cdnyce215infamous114