Game of Thrones- Season 2

Replies

• OceanStateOceanState Posts: 203
    wow dope that theres a big GoT following on here, last episode was GOAT
    I'm about to be pissed if/when Theon attacks Winterfell
  • dogfromduckhuntdogfromduckhunt Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    lol. Spice King the best minor character.
    tru_m.a.cdnyce215
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arya Stark>>>>>>>
    Inglewood_Btru_m.a.c
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If yall dont think Baelish saw Arya, yall trippin.

smh at teh peasants having the rape face at Sansa
    arbitration
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They was gonna take that virgin goodness from her, i think dog is feeling her.

Shoutout to snow man...hoh...cant seduce him...but theon on the other hand...

I think balesh was curious about ayra..but he wasnt sure.

And damn the dragons are gone...whelp too bad
  • f.e.d.s.f.e.d.s. Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭✭
    Like most men, it seems like Theon's is blinded by power and pussy
    tru_m.a.cdnyce215infamous114
  • BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OceanState wrote: »
    I'm about to be pissed if/when Theon attacks Winterfell
    He aint bout dat life!!! He just doing some shit to impress is pops. He aint trying to take it that far.

lol at the wild chick trying to throw snow that snow pussy.

for the people who read the books I just got to know
    who the fuck is dude that's killing people for arya? That dude aint ordinary! P.M me the answer please, I know that dude is some kind of master assassin or some shit.

One last thing:
    the episode before last, what the hell happened with the fat dude from the knights watch when something jumped out at him? They just switched to stark winning a war. Then right after that they show the knights watch again like nothing ever happened. Did I miss something here?

• Swiffness!Swiffness! Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    were they saying that that green shit was fire?

Wildfire. Its basically like magic napalm. Think about that for a second.

The Mad King was obsessed with it and had TONS of it made. When he knew he was about to lose King's Landing, he ordered the pyromancers to ignite it ALL and nuke the city rather than take the L. "Let Robert be king over charred bones and cooked meat" he said. But Jaime was like "fuck this" and killed the pyromancers and the Mad King first.

That's one of the more fucked up things about the series - people constantly give Jaime shit for being "the Kingslayer" but all he did was save MILLIONS of lives.
    tru_m.a.c
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    btw, Arya never meets Tywin in the books. That whole subplot is new for the TV show.
    tru_m.a.cdnyce215
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my favorite storyline wasn't even the books then.

that dudes face should be gifed when arya told me needed to kill the other man right away.
    tru_m.a.c
    yeah theon is a fuckin cunt, in the truest sense of the word. He about to get fucked up too and I ain't even gonna feel bad for him.

That wilding bitch got a nice body though.
  • PaperPlaneJanePaperPlaneJane Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    RIP Ser Rodrik............Theon is now officially on my list with Jeoffry & Little Finger of niggas that NEED to die horrible deaths when its all said & done....letting a nigga he barely knows gas him up to kill one of the people that raised him.....like Rodrick said he is truly lost now. And you could see him literally losing his soul while he was killin Rodrik too....& Rickon & Bran screaming, crying and begging Theon to stop was heartbreaking...

IbexCrimson11Inglewood_Btru_m.a.cdnyce215
  • thefabmd2dcthefabmd2dc Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was crazy how he needed to cut him so many times to behead him but Ned just needed one swing to do something like that.
    arbitrationtru_m.a.c
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's my preview for next week?
    huey
    Where's my preview for next week?

My bad bro almost forgot....

tru_m.a.c
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just found out what happens to Theon Greyjoy. It's not going to be good for that dude.
    arbitrationf.e.d.s.tru_m.a.chuey
    It was crazy how he needed to cut him so many times to behead him but Ned just needed one swing to do something like that.

Just shows how much of a weak hearted bitch he is......Ned was really bout that life....Theon has no honor what so ever.

tru_m.a.c
    I just found out what happens to Theon Greyjoy. It's not going to be good for that dude.

I also know what happens and its fitting
    f.e.d.s.tru_m.a.chuey
    Ok where was Bronn when shit was popping off in the town? He wasn't in this episode at all.

and what did The Hound say in the preview? I think he gots his dick hard for Sansa. I suspected that ever since the end of last season.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,395 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just shows how much of a weak hearted bitch he is......Ned was really bout that life....Theon has no honor what so ever.

Well to be fair, Ned had a big ass Claymore meant for doing damage like that. Theon just used a regular long sword.

f.e.d.s.

Well to be fair, Ned had a big ass Claymore meant for doing damage like that. Theon just used a regular long sword.

True.........don't change Theon being a bitch tho....

f.e.d.s.tru_m.a.c
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »
    Arya Stark>>>>>>>

her big homie puttin in that work too. she need to send him at joffrey neck
    tru_m.a.c
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    theon a snake ass nigga. that nigga food.

fuckin everything up. now joffrey gotta get a pass from rob