Did yall see the story about Childish Gambino kissing a man in a play?

loch121loch121 Posts: 10,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Reason
He's doing a play and there are pics I won't post of him kissing his co star, the host of The Soup.I can't OG this BS
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/55851/what-the-f-ck-new-hip-hop-star-childish-gambino-gets-caught-kissing-a-man-on-the-lips.html
minninsatyroneinfamous114Anti_matterpurpngoldkingofbama205

Replies

• AggyAFAggyAF Ami stima hopi sankanan Posts: 25,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he's an actor
    satyroneBoldChildAnti_matterP. Townpurpngold
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he's an actor
    If you kiss a man you kissed a man no matter what circumstance it was.if I tell some bitches we gonna shoot a movie where we fuck, even if we acting I still really fucked her.
    water ur seedsAnti_matterIn Your Moms Roompr?cieuse?*freethewave
  • satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    will smith played a gay character b4. how is this any different.
    minnin
  • SlickestRSlickestR Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he's an actor though.. but kissing a man, it's hard to let that shit slide
    water ur seedspurpngoldCashmoneyDuxBender Rodriguez
  • Gen. StasiaGen. Stasia Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was it like White ppl humor kiss like in American Pie 2 or romantic Kissing like Will Smith?
  • Gen. StasiaGen. Stasia Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that it matters im just curious
  • andre_1024andre_1024 Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like it's already been said, dude is an actor..who cares
    water ur seedsarbitration
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SlickestR wrote: »

What's there to let slide?...He's an actor...he played a role...
    water ur seeds
    satyrone wrote: »
    will smith played a gay character b4. how is this any different.
    That shit wasn't cool either
    water ur seedssatyroneCraig Robinsonpurpngoldarbitration
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 13,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    lol ok. Now how many of u outraged niggaz are lil wayne fans??
    im pretty sure dude was acting when he kissed whoever, not so with yall boy...that was all passion lol nh......young moola baby
    Anti_matterBcotton5Monizzle14CashmoneyDux
    gns wrote: »
    lol ok. Now how many of u outraged niggaz are lil wayne fans??
    im pretty sure dude was acting when he kissed whoever, not so with yall boy...that was all passion lol nh......young moola baby
    Don't matter in what context they did in to me.That pic of Wayne is not easily forgotten,left me mentally scarred
    Bender Rodriguez
    edited May 2012
    Sad to see that ya'll youngstas approve of this shit.
    I agree
    BobOblah
  • SlickestRSlickestR Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's an actor, he also has a choice whether or not he wants to play a role. niggas are not forcing him to..

it's just like when Dave Chapelle was on Orpah, this nigga explained how the producers and directors, and people on the set wanted him to dress up in a dress and play a part. He refused.

But at the end of the day, yes he's an actor and he's committed to the role, but Wayne's gonna catch flack for kissing Baby... it's the same damn fucking thing, Gambino's just gets a pass because he's an 'actor'
    loch121Garv*malik08CashmoneyDux
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

Approving ≠ seeing that it is what it is.

He was an actor before he was a rapper, I don't what to see that type of shit, but I know actors do that type of shit.
    gnsGarv*blazn101
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012

they already do. Look at the attitudes for the young heads regarding towards homosexuals.
    loch121
  • Aztec_KangAztec_Kang Posts: 1,854
    you can't be forced to take a role to kiss a man. as a man that shit has to ok with you on some level to do that homo shit. that shit is and always will be gay. any of these actors that dressed up as a bitch have to have some bitch in them in my opinion. ive done a lil acting myself and id never do no gay shit.
    loch121Garv*

He's an actor, he also has a choice whether or not he wants to play a role. niggas are not forcing him to..

it's just like when Dave Chapelle was on Orpah, this nigga explained how the producers and directors, and people on the set wanted him to dress up in a dress and play a part. He refused.

But at the end of the day, yes he's an actor and he's committed to the role, but Wayne's gonna catch flack for kissing Baby... it's the same damn fucking thing, Gambino's just gets a pass because he's an 'actor'

Exactly. he didn't have to do that.he chose to do that
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faggot nigga. Tonguin down another man for cash
    purpngold
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 19,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woooowwwwww
    "he's an actor"
    ok
    purpngoldP. Town
    Why does being an actor mean it's cool to do some gay shit? If Denzel did that shit, I would be shocked, but Denzel a real nigga and he not having it.

On another note would Childish Gambino being gay be a big surprise really?

I'm mad too cuz The Soup is my shit
    Faggot nigga. Tonguin down another man for cash
    these niggas is gay prostitutes
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not exactly the same, Gambino is getting paid money to do it....Wayne just does for nothing in return except the wetness of Baby's lips. nh
    CashmoneyDux
    BoldChild wrote: »

Not exactly the same, Gambino is getting paid money to do it....Wayne just does for nothing in return except the wetness of Baby's lips. nh

ummm Wayne gets paid by Baby.he's his boss